What's new

Passengers on Tejas Express smash LCD screens, soil toilets: We clearly don't understand civic duty

I wasn't in the mood to troll now. But as soon as you mentioned firewall, i know you're simply butthurt.

To answer your question, I've been on Chinese and Indian trains. Have you?
I've never seen this on Chinese trains but its an everyday issue in Indian trains.

I have been on Chinese HSR and they are pretty clean, as you d expect with any brand new public transport. But the normal Chinese trains seem to be another story.

And you still didn't answer as to why civilized Chinese on "Rare occasions" decide to turn the train carriages into garbage dumps?

I have been on Chinese HSR and they are pretty clean, as you d expect with any brand new public transport. But the normal Chinese trains seem to be another story.

And you still didn't answer as to why civilized Chinese on "Rare occasions" decide to turn the train carriages into garbage dumps?
You didn't seem to understand.
What I was trying to tell you is, if you get on a low class Chinese trains, you'd be LUCKY to see garbage strewn all over. But if you get on an Indian train, you'd be lucky if the train is not in a mess.
See the difference?

You didn't seem to understand.
What I was trying to tell you is, if you get on a low class Chinese trains, you'd be LUCKY to see garbage strewn all over. But if you get on an Indian train, you'd be lucky if the train is not in a mess.
See the difference?
But i have never seen the 2nd class in indian trains so dirty in my life as in the above chinese pics.
You guys have set a new benchmark in the wrong direction.
Swatch bharat will never work if some deterence is not introduced. Many ppl will litter just to spite modi , eg RG making fun of it.

May be Taj Mahal is the inspiration there ....... or the side effects of rising testosterone levels. On our side some of the cases exhibit their Eastern values, like the guy who writes or draws that heart with Arrow won't mention full names of but instead would suffice by saying K loves S ............ man that dripping heart and that arrow passing through it ....... speaks tons of tragedy. And in some very honest cases the guy would simply write his telephone number hoping someone would notice his true love.
hahaha well put

How do they compare to the normal Chinese trains? Not the HSRs, but the normal trains that most of the Chinese people use.

View attachment 399322

View attachment 399323

View attachment 399324

View attachment 399325

View attachment 399326

The rest of the pics are too graphic to be posted here.

http://www.chinahush.com/2014/03/17/the-most-disgusting-trains-in-china/
The problem is population. There are just way too many people in India and in China. China being the richer country, has more resources to address the problems compared to India.
by God, this is filthier than indian general trains.
when were these pics taken ??

Yes.
shift the blame on their parents.

Came back to the same DNA anyway.

If you are stupid enough to litter every places ,lack of hygenity and dont have an iota of sense to respects elders and womens. Then it is because of the problem of upbringing .
These are the basics that we learns from our parents .

But i have never seen the 2nd class in indian trains so dirty in my life as in the above chinese pics.
You guys have set a new benchmark in the wrong direction.
Swatch bharat will never work if some deterence is not introduced. Many ppl will litter just to spite modi , eg RG making fun of it.

Not surprising when chinahush is in partner with A VERY JAPANESE DIPLOMAT.
I don't need any anti - china website to tell me what China looks like. Of course there are many short comings in China but not to the degree of what the website has showcased.
You should perhaps visit China to make your conclusions as I have.

If you are stupid enough to litter every places ,lack of hygenity and dont have an iota of sense to respects elders and womens. Then it is because of the problem of upbringing .
These are the basics that we learns from our parents

You were the one connecting your dots from vandalism in a train to upbringing.

lack of hygiene, respect of elders and women

What has this got to do with vandalism?
So why upbringing subject?
You do not know where you stand.
Changing tracks is your game plan.

This is vandalism!

Not surprising when chinahush is in partner with A VERY JAPANESE DIPLOMAT.
I don't need any anti - china website to tell me what China looks like. Of course there are many short comings in China but not to the degree of what the website has showcased.
You should perhaps visit China to make your conclusions as I have.
Why are u even trolling here ? Indian members are the ones decrying our behaviour.
I have used the hsr in china , it was ok.
And been followed to my taxi by beggers in ningbo in the station.

Oh moron .That is what I am saying
Yesterdays kids ,todays adults.
They are doing this vandalism because they dont know manners .That should be learn from parents

No wonder you have -23

tem45r45r45.png

Snoutband got ignored!

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Last edited:
They should keep a camera and name and shame those idiots.

Back
Top Bottom