What's new

Passenger plane with 116 on board crashes near Rawalapindi

F.O.X

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A plane carrying 127 passengers has crashed in bad weather near Islamabad international airport, aviation officials have said.

Bhoja Airline flight B-4213 was flying from Karachi to Islamabad when it crashed near Koral Chowk, nearly 15-20 km away from the airport.

The aircraft was scheduled to leave Karachi airport at 17:00 local time (12:00 GMT) and due to arrive at 19:00 (14:00 GMT).

Witnesses said that flame could be seen rising from the crash site and fire has reportedly engulfed several buildings.

Dead bodies are lying all around after jet goes down while landing, a witness said.

Police officials said emergency teams were on their way to the crash site.

Details to follow....

A Sad & Terrible news .

Man that plane should be in the mueseum...! How can it get a flying certificate..pretty old plane!..
RIP dead

First flight after years and a crash near the airport. Casualties on ground as well. I wonder why so many Pakistani's are dying these days. Violence in Karachi, Gilgit, and Quetta. Suicide and Drone attacks. Siachen and many other natural calamities. I am not sure about the rest of the world but it surely is 2012 for Pakistan. :undecided:

First flight after years and a crash near the airport. Casualties on ground as well. I wonder why so many Pakistani's are dying these days. Violence in Karachi, Gilgit, and Quetta. Suicide and Drone attacks. Siachen and many other natural calamities. I am not sure about the rest of the world but it surely is 2012 for Pakistan. :undecided:

you hit the nail on the head

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom