What's new

Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) sponsored by NDS & RAW

yes they are concerned about our Citizens Lahorie Kanjar that is why today they passed a resolution in their support in Afghan parliament
ignorance is truly a blessing the Heera mandi Lahorie is blessed with it

29598179_1958661510824480_2394182131369434014_n.jpg
29790706_1958661824157782_3901879393370934800_n.jpg
29790462_1958661794157785_82521101962929659_n.jpg
29683511_1958661740824457_2196852686869169954_n.jpg
29598268_1958661664157798_1393804474485814454_n.jpg
29793194_1958661627491135_3898899315374593045_n.jpg
23621651_1958661567491141_2384279009353226758_n.jpg
29791209_1958661540824477_8974133525449355338_n.jpg
they bomb the pashtoon in afghanistan while show solidarity with Pakistani pashtoons . pathetic bastard.

Afghan sponsored. PA need wipe out 2 villages in afghanistan is response and comb through Waziristan for Afghans.

Lets see how many people turn up for their 8th April rally.

Except the Baloch no other ethnic group has been oppressed by the Pakistani state. It is general state apathy rather than oppression as you put it.

Your views are incredibly naive....maybe time to do a bit of your own reading rather than exhibiting laziness by just rephrasing the views of a tiny elitist segment cut off from the realities of our society.

Don't like calling out flags but when you said a tiny segment cut off from society I hope you meant yourself.

And how exactly do you define "oppression" ? How about having federal control over an area since creation and yet close to no infrastructue ? Hell they don't even have Pakistani ID cards.

Lets see how many people turn up for their 8th April rally.

Except the Baloch no other ethnic group has been oppressed by the Pakistani state. It is general state apathy rather than oppression as you put it.

Your views are incredibly naive....maybe time to do a bit of your own reading rather than exhibiting laziness by just rephrasing the views of a tiny elitist segment cut off from the realities of our society.
What oppression? By the state?? Can you please give examples?

Pashtuns protest ? Sponsored by Afghans.
Baloch protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Muhajir protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Aurat march ? Sponsored by CIA and MOSSAD.

Today I learned foreign agencies are more concerned about our citizens than the citizens themselves. It's easier for foilheads to believe that every movement ever in this country is sponsored by some foreign agency than just believing it's an actual rights movement.
And failure of our holy agencies? WTF they doing if every Tom dick jerry’s Agencies working in Pakistan so smoothly?

Load of nonsense again from the obvious source "Times of Bullshit"

Pashteen is a common man, his demands are/were simple.
Yes Indian news outlets and Afghans tried to make it look like a anti Pakistan movement but its not.

He is a doorman at cheapest brothel located in heera mandi. I have heard he is normally asisgned to get rabri wala doodh for prostitutes and their guests, dont expect any iota of iq in that dead brain.

lol that was harsh but legit
That was indeed legit .Such people made my blood boil.He will get plenty of rabri doodh facial from his afghan bacha baazi masters :)
They claim themselves to be religious people who are loyal to the so called islamic country but deep inside they are worst enemies of this nation,they have no character and morality.I always criticize the wrong doings of this country and feel proud in accepting what is wrong and try to correct it but that does not mean i have to insult those who died for this country and justify the actions of the worst enemies of our nation.

He is a doorman at cheapest brothel located in heera mandi. I have heard he is normally asisgned to get rabri wala doodh for prostitutes and their guests, dont expect any iota of iq in that dead brain.

Didn't know your family was a fan of rabri.

Pashtuns protest ? Sponsored by Afghans.
Baloch protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Muhajir protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Aurat march ? Sponsored by CIA and MOSSAD.

Today I learned foreign agencies are more concerned about our citizens than the citizens themselves. It's easier for foilheads to believe that every movement ever in this country is sponsored by some foreign agency than just believing it's an actual rights movement.

Even if they aren't assisted by foreign agencies, they are not legitimate rights movements.

Pashtuns dominate Pakistan in just about every area.

Baluchistan is under developed because nobody lives there and funds need to be allocated to where most of the people actually live (this is coming from someone who is part Baluchi mind you).

Muhajirs are doing perfectly fine.

Aurat march makes some sense in theory, but the actual march is pretty dumb.

Don't like calling out flags but when you said a tiny segment cut off from society I hope you meant yourself.

And how exactly do you define "oppression" ? How about having federal control over an area since creation and yet close to no infrastructue ? Hell they don't even have Pakistani ID cards.

State apathy is not oppression. In Punjab there are millions of children w/o basic education so are Punjabis oppressed in Pakistan?

And yes you shouldn't call out flags, I have lived 95% of my life in Pakistan. Was brought up and spent time in 5 different cities of KPK and Punjab.

Visit Pakistan at least once a year, infact was there last month.

Your views represent a narrow vision about Pakistan and Pakistani society. Again just getting the same old talking points from twitter and rephrasing them here.

What oppression? By the state?? Can you please give examples?

How many tribes are in Balochistan?

How many tribes in different times have revolted against the state?
I can count three.

Why is it in the rest of the pro-government territories (90%) with pro-government leaders conditions are sh*t as hell?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom