What's new

Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) sponsored by NDS & RAW

Kiindly elaborate what Muhajir protest ?

In the early 90's there were similar protests after massive clashes between pashtuns and muhajirs. As expected their movement was accused of taking aid from India and conspiring against the state to form a state of their own "Jinnahpur". Under this pretense there was a city wide rangers operation which eventually pushed Karachi into 15 years of bloodshed (and surprise surprise the "Jinnahpur" plan turned out to be a baseless allegation).

yes they are concerned about our Citizens Lahorie Kanjar that is why today they passed a resolution in their support in Afghan parliament
ignorance is truly a blessing the Heera mandi Lahorie is blessed with it

29598179_1958661510824480_2394182131369434014_n.jpg
29790706_1958661824157782_3901879393370934800_n.jpg
29790462_1958661794157785_82521101962929659_n.jpg
29683511_1958661740824457_2196852686869169954_n.jpg
29598268_1958661664157798_1393804474485814454_n.jpg
29793194_1958661627491135_3898899315374593045_n.jpg
23621651_1958661567491141_2384279009353226758_n.jpg
29791209_1958661540824477_8974133525449355338_n.jpg

Tameez say baat nahin karni aati tou moun band hee rakho iss say pehlay koi lahori kanjar koi tumhay tumhari aukaat yaad dila day.

In the early 90's there were similar protests after massive clashes between pashtuns and muhajirs. As expected their movement was accused of taking aid from India and conspiring against the state to form a state of their own "Jinnahpur". Under this pretense there was a city wide rangers operation which eventually pushed Karachi into 15 years of bloodshed (and surprise surprise the "Jinnahpur" plan turned out to be a baseless allegation).
Fast forward 2017 Pakistan Murdabad slogans by its founders,target killers arrested and mqm broke apart

Pashtuns protest ? Sponsored by Afghans.
Baloch protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Muhajir protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Aurat march ? Sponsored by CIA and MOSSAD.

Today I learned foreign agencies are more concerned about our citizens than the citizens themselves. It's easier for foilheads to believe that every movement ever in this country is sponsored by some foreign agency than just believing it's an actual rights movement.

Zaid Hamid has shown clear evidence repeatedly on twitter. The head of the movement is an Afghan, he's pictured posing with Indian flags, thier social media accounts tweet protests in Afghanistan and claim them to be in Pakistan (the afghan Street signs gave it away) and the websites behind it are registered in India, its a quick check on the iPhone address. There's lots more on his twitter.

Zaid Hamid has shown clear evidence repeatedly on twitter. The head of the movement is an Afghan, he's pictured posing with Indian flags, thier social media accounts tweet protests in Afghanistan and claim them to be in Pakistan (the afghan Street signs gave it away) and the websites behind it are registered in India, its a quick check on the iPhone address. There's lots more on his twitter.

I'm not saying that the movement doesn't have Afghan influence, it certainly does. But the Afghans endorsing this campaign doesn't make it afghan. That's like saying Pakistan owns the Kashmiri struggle because we support it. By equating every movement to a foreign agenda you are alienating the people who support it that only deepens the hard feelings. Most of the demands of the movement are pretty fair. Asking for infrastructure and a legal identity for your people isn't playing into some enemies hands, it's giving basic rights to your own people. Admittedly removing checkposts is not an acceptable term.

Fast forward 2017 Pakistan Murdabad slogans by its founders,target killers arrested and mqm broke apart

Lol I'm aware of that. And by now it's well established that Altaf had started taking foreign funding to further his cause but such was not the case at the time.

Oh please, MQM militarised Muhajir youth and caused so much bloodshed in Karachi, both the Altaf and Afaq group killed more Urdu speaking youths then the Rangers or Police ever did. Altaf wanted to be like Mujirbur Rahman but ISI caught on his filthy plan to separate Karachi from Pakistan. ISI then sponsored Afaq group to counter him which resulted revenge killings by both groups, both Altaf and Afaq groups operated tortures chambers, kidnapped and chopped up people and threw them into sewers. In Altaf Hussain's stronghold it was common to see posters plastered on the walls with statements such as ''jo qaid ka gaddar hay wo moat ka haqdar hay''.

Oh please, MQM militarised Muhajir youth and caused so much bloodshed in Karachi, both the Altaf and Afaq group killed more Urdu speaking youths then the Rangers or Police ever did. Altaf wanted to be like Mujirbur Rahman but ISI caught on his filthy plan to separate Karachi from Pakistan. ISI then sponsored Afaq group to counter him which resulted revenge killings by both groups, both Altaf and Afaq groups operated tortures chambers, kidnapped and chopped up people and threw them into sewers. In Altaf Hussain's stronghold it was common to see posters plastered on the walls with statements such as ''jo qaid ka gaddar hay wo moat ka haqdar hay''.

Yes this did indeed become the case by the mid 90's but the difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying is cause and effect. This behaviour was seen AFTER the rangers operation began and after the disappearances of thousands of activists (hundreds of which never returned). Theres no doubt that Altaf did indeed conspire against the nation and has an equal amount of blood on his hands but like I said cause and effect. Whether it was the muhajirs or balochis or Pashtuns it is because of the carefree nature of the govts and oppression by LEA's that we start seeing these movements being hijacked by foreign influence.

Yes this did indeed become the case by the mid 90's but the difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying is cause and effect. This behaviour was seen AFTER the rangers operation began and after the disappearances of thousands of activists (hundreds of which never returned). Theres no doubt that Altaf did indeed conspire against the nation and has an equal amount of blood on his hands but like I said cause and effect. Whether it was the muhajirs or balochis or Pashtuns it is because of the carefree nature of the govts and oppression by LEA's that we start seeing these movements being hijacked by foreign influence.

I don't deny Pakistani establishment is stupid and refuses to listen to Pakistanis, but some people trying to turn this into ethnicity issue are idiots, do they really think poor Punjabis are better off? they are treated like garbage, just look at what happened in Kasur. The point is if we want equal rights and access to fair treatment all Pakistanis would have to work together, siding with ethnic nationalism will lead to our own destruction.

This is another nonsense backed by foreign powers just to keep Pakistan destabilized this again shows that we have some powerful enemies in the region and beyond.

I'm not saying that the movement doesn't have Afghan influence, it certainly does. But the Afghans endorsing this campaign doesn't make it afghan. That's like saying Pakistan owns the Kashmiri struggle because we support it. By equating every movement to a foreign agenda you are alienating the people who support it that only deepens the hard feelings. Most of the demands of the movement are pretty fair. Asking for infrastructure and a legal identity for your people isn't playing into some enemies hands, it's giving basic rights to your own people. Admittedly removing checkposts is not an acceptable term.

Lol I'm aware of that. And by now it's well established that Altaf had started taking foreign funding to further his cause but such was not the case at the time.
Not at that time hmm thats nothing more than supposition :D

I don't deny Pakistani establishment is stupid and refuses to listen to Pakistanis, but some people trying to turn this into ethnicity issue are idiots, do they really think poor Punjabis are better off? they are treated like garbage, just look at what happened in Kasur. The point is if we want equal rights and access to fair treatment all Pakistanis would have to work together, siding with ethnic nationalism will lead to our own destruction.

I agree. And it's not like these movements should be given a clean chit for allowing their narrative to be hijacked by foreign powers but we all know why these things happen. We neglect and oppress for years on end and when they turn to foreign powers we are quick to label them as traitors. This has been the case from 1969-2018 and it will continue.

Lets see how many people turn up for their 8th April rally.

I agree. And it's not like these movements should be given a clean chit for allowing their narrative to be hijacked by foreign powers but we all know why these things happen. We neglect and oppress for years on end and when they turn to foreign powers we are quick to label them as traitors. This has been the case from 1969-2018 and it will continue.

Except the Baloch no other ethnic group has been oppressed by the Pakistani state. It is general state apathy rather than oppression as you put it.

Your views are incredibly naive....maybe time to do a bit of your own reading rather than exhibiting laziness by just rephrasing the views of a tiny elitist segment cut off from the realities of our society.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom