What's new

Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) sponsored by NDS & RAW

I'm not blaming individuals nor am I holding the current men in control responsible for actions of men who are long gone. But it seems that over the years their way of doing things and mindset hasn't changed one bit and someone needs to be held responsible.

is that you?

But seriously go visit PTM in Lahore jalsa and tell us what they say. I will not call Pashteen traitor though, he can insult army after all Pakistan is democracy. Some of his demands are reasonable as well.

Only problem I have is removal of check posts. We all know what will happen after that. These pashteens will not be found anywhere and terrorists will again rule FATA.

is that you?

But seriously go visit PTM in Lahore jalsa and tell us what they say. I will not call Pashteen traitor though, he can insult army after all Pakistan is democracy. Some of his demands are reasonable as well.

Only problem I have is removal of check posts. We all know what will happen after that. These pashteens will not be found anywhere and terrorists will again rule FATA.
New demand by PTM ....

A country where we label our own as foreign agents just for speaking out against institutions and demanding basic rights where as terrorists get a free pass to shut down state capitals for weeks on end and murder policemen without any consequences (if anything are given 1000 rupees as participation medals).

Where is this country headed ?

Pashtuns protest ? Sponsored by Afghans.
Baloch protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Muhajir protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Aurat march ? Sponsored by CIA and MOSSAD.

Today I learned foreign agencies are more concerned about our citizens than the citizens themselves. It's easier for foilheads to believe that every movement ever in this country is sponsored by some foreign agency than just believing it's an actual rights movement.

You speak truth. How come you survived PDF till now. Plus you think as well unlike the other members here. Cheers man.

A country where we label our own as foreign agents just for speaking out against institutions and demanding basic rights where as terrorists get a free pass to shut down state capitals for weeks on end and murder policemen without any consequences (if anything are given 1000 rupees as participation medals).

so 2 wrongs make a right ???

PTM leaders saying the army is behind terrorism and saying that its ok to kill army men is fine with you?

wow they got 1000 rupees to go back home, wow they must be billionaires with that 1000pkr. where as these terrorist organisations like BLA, BLF and now PTM get millions from foreign governments but you so called liberals never speak up against them but because Pak army gave 1000 pkr to protestors to go back home its such an issue.

The slogan of this movement " free niswar ki dabbi" ... this movement only found in newspaper ... not on ground.

Your posts tell another story. The more you are trying to negate it I get its the other way around. People do care and its you whose got his head in the sand.

Just yesterday one of the champions of Baloch human rights finally exposed RAW for spreading terroism inside Balochistan and supporting the militant groups because they turned their funding off to him. go watch the video educate yourself

every single person on social media speaking against Pakistan is funded by Indian or Afghanistan, the quicker you desi liberals realise this the better.

Indias on agent is on video saying that RAW have spent $800 million on Balcohistan alone and all these so called champions of human rights on twitter and FB are all on RAw payroll.

PTM is exactly the same, you guys wont realise till they are blowing up our children again.

so 2 wrongs make a right ???

PTM leaders saying the army is behind terrorism and saying that its ok to kill army men is fine with you?

Please figment of your imaginations does not figure as genuine facts. No one said that. If some PTM supporter tweets/fb posts that it can't be attributed to leaders. #fake news

But some of Pakistan's own are working for foreign interests..that is the problem..how to curtail them without negatively affecting the rest of the population...?

every single person on social media speaking against Pakistan is funded by Indian or Afghanistan, the quicker you desi liberals realise this the better.

Pashtuns protest ? Sponsored by Afghans.
Baloch protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Muhajir protest ? Sponsored by RAW.
Aurat march ? Sponsored by CIA and MOSSAD.

Today I learned foreign agencies are more concerned about our citizens than the citizens themselves. It's easier for foilheads to believe that every movement ever in this country is sponsored by some foreign agency than just believing it's an actual rights movement.

Quoting Lahori Guy. He understood your psyche the first time around.

Indias on agent is on video saying that RAW have spent $800 million on Balcohistan alone and all these so called champions of human rights on twitter and FB are all on RAw payroll.

PTM is exactly the same, you guys wont realise till they are blowing up our children again.

When will i get paid. No one is getting blown up. BTW these mujahideen were created by Pak Army before they fell into RAW hands. Just so you know.

How is Khadim terrorist? I don't think he threatened the state or is blowing up people unlike PTM.

I think desi liberals on social media give to much importance to Khadim. Was he allowed to close down Lahore? Meanwhile they support PTM. I’m not a fan of past army jernails but that doesn't give you excuse to pick up arms and become terrorist. And biggest army jernail mistake was supporting afghan jihad, not closing down western border and allowing millions of afghanis in Pakistan. I doubt many people were against that policy back then. Even now if you ask PTM they will say army shouldn't be in FATA and afghanis should be allowed to move freely. Then same liberals will cry about terrorism. I already see some psudo "liberal" women from Islamabad putting scarf on head as soon as they cross Attock to join leftish liberal movement of PTM in Peshawar. lmao

How is Khadim terrorist? I don't think he threatened the state or is blowing up people unlike PTM.

I think desi liberals on social media give to much importance to Khadim. Was he allowed to close down Lahore? Meanwhile they support PTM. I’m not a fan of past army jernails but that doesn't give you excuse to pick up arms and become terrorist. And biggest army jernail mistake was supporting afghan jihad, not closing down western border and allowing millions of afghanis in Pakistan. I doubt many people were against that policy back then. Even now if you ask PTM they will say army shouldn't be in FATA and afghanis should be allowed to move freely. Then same liberals will cry about terrorism. I already see some psudo "liberal" women from Islamabad putting scarf on head as soon as they cross Attock to join leftish liberal movement of PTM in Peshawar. lmao
"Desi liberals" are being used, knowingly or unknowingly, in this hybrid war against Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom