What's new

Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) sponsored by NDS & RAW

So some arsewipe takes up arms against the country and gets blown to hell. He is now also “disappeared”.
Who the **** do you think we have been fighting in the war?

@I.R.A
As far as I was aware it was the Afghan Taliban (some factions which we support) and the TTP. If you are claiming that 2700 of these (250 of which returned according to pashtun) were killed terrorists then it is the responsibility of PA to bring up records of all 2700 of these and then put an end to this scum movement don't you think ? But so far all I'm seeing from the establishment is media censorship.

it is the responsibility of PA to bring up records of all 2700 of these and then put an end to this scum movement don't you think ?

How many suicide bomb blasts happened in Pakistan? And how many of those suicide bombers we knew beforehand? The responsibility of PA was to get the area cleared from people who wrecked havoc, initially the soldiers who went there were also suffering from some (same sort of) delusion that we have been asked to fight our own people ........ but luckily the reality dawned early ..... the toughest thing you can witness is see your fellow colleague blown to pieces and then picking up their flesh, limbs ... gathering them in plastic bags for funerals and some consolation for their families. My brother is PA, he went to Swat and he went to Waziristan .... the only thing he ever mentions is "the people we fought didn't deserve any sympathy .... they were not humans they were barbarians". You think its easy for families behind when they read tickers Army convoy attacked, IED blast near an army convoy ...... the constant fear to ready yourself for a bad news (I am not mentioning this to score any points or upper hand but to bring you close to reality, that's why I said you should have been embedded with soldiers who went to clear these areas) ....... and the foot soldiers were not entirely Pakistani ...... there were non Pakistani terrorists, who these people had given asylum and married their daughters and sisters to them. Government should have enough balls to tell them to their faces .... not PA ... Baitullah, Hakeemullah, Mangal Bagh, Fazlullah etc weren't providing any details to PA, they were beheading PA ..... they should ask Achakzai, Fazal ur Rehman and other similar hypocrite representatives of their's, who own them ........

@I.R.A
As far as I was aware it was the Afghan Taliban (some factions which we support) and the TTP. If you are claiming that 2700 of these (250 of which returned according to pashtun) were killed terrorists then it is the responsibility of PA to bring up records of all 2700 of these and then put an end to this scum movement don't you think ? But so far all I'm seeing from the establishment is media censorship.
So if some terrorists got blown up by a JDAM, you think that the Army’s job is to go and find the little pieces that are left?

FYI, when terrorists bodies are recovered the Army makes every effort at identification and they record finger prints and retina scans as well as take DNA samples of unidentifiable bodies.

However, that depends on whether they have a body and there is something left.

How many suicide bomb blasts happened in Pakistan? And how many of those suicide bombers we knew beforehand? The responsibility of PA was to get the area cleared from people who wrecked havoc, initially the soldiers who went there were also suffering from some (same sort of) delusion that we have been asked to fight our own people ........ but luckily the reality dawned early ..... the toughest thing you can witness is see your fellow colleague blown to pieces and then picking up their flesh, limbs ... gathering them in plastic bags for funerals and some consolation for their families. My brother is PA, he went to Swat and he went to Waziristan .... the only thing he ever mentions is "the people we fought didn't deserve any sympathy .... they were not humans they were barbarians". You think its easy for families behind when they read tickers Army convoy attacked, IED blast near an army convoy ...... the constant fear to ready yourself for a bad news (I am not mentioning this to score any points or upper hand but to bring you close to reality, that's why I said you should have been embedded with soldiers who went to clear these areas) ....... and the foot soldiers were not entirely Pakistani ...... there were non Pakistani terrorists, who these people had given asylum and married their daughters and sisters to them. Government should have enough balls to tell them to their faces .... not PA ... Baitullah, Hakeemullah, Mangal Bagh, Fazlullah etc weren't providing any details to PA, they were beheading PA ..... they should ask Achakzai, Fazal ur Rehman and other similar hypocrite representatives of their's, who own them ........

Uhhh but according to you the missing people are dead terrorists. And terrorists are killed by PA are they not ? So where exactly do the Achakzai or govt come into this ? If this movement is nothing but a defamatory campaign based on lies by Pashteen and Co then the responsibility lies on PA to produce a list of each of the 2700 "terrorists" and prove everyone wrong. But isntead of doing anything of the sort I'm seeing the biggest news channel of our country being blacked out and a ban on coverage of the incident by any media outlet. Why ?

So if some terrorists got blown up by a JDAM, you think that the Army’s job is to go and find the little pieces that are left?

FYI, when terrorists bodies are recovered the Army makes every effort at identification and they record finger prints and retina scans as well as take DNA samples of unidentifiable bodies.

However, that depends on whether they have a body and there is something left.

So all 2700 of the civilians (Pashteena claim not mine) were actually terrorists and they all got blown to bits so there's no record on any of them. Got it.

Uhhh but according to you the missing people are dead terrorists. And terrorists are killed by PA are they not ? So where exactly do the Achakzai or govt come into this ? If this movement is nothing but a defamatory campaign based on lies by Pashteen and Co then the responsibility lies on PA to produce a list of each of the 2700 "terrorists" and prove everyone wrong. But isntead of doing anything of the sort I'm seeing the biggest news channel of our country being blacked out and a ban on coverage of the incident by any media outlet. Why ?

Hello!!!!! ..... can you recall a government where Fazal Ur Rehman wasn't present in the sitting government? Achakzai happens to be a senator and a staunch critic of PA, why doesn't he raise this issue in senate instead of hiding like a coward behind this mob. And seriously do you think these people who are protesting ever gave a damn about any reforms for their area? They were always high on Ghairat, they have been giving asylum to most wanted criminals, have you forgotten their area was not so long ago called "Ilaka e ghair" ..... by bringing in policing and reforms you are making them curtail on the freedom they have been enjoying and hence the pain ....... as I said Achakzai is trying to blame PA as usual, and these people on roads are trying to restore their Asla, bandook, charas business.

Yeah responsibility lies on PA to bring forth people hiding in Afghanistan, or the people who were beheaded by these terrorists in khooni chowk .... MASHALLAH

Hello!!!!! ..... can you recall a government where Fazal Ur Rehman wasn't present in the sitting government? Achakzai happens to be a senator and a staunch critic of PA, why doesn't he raise this issue in senate instead of hiding like a coward behind this mob. And seriously do you think these people who are protesting ever gave a damn about any reforms for their area? They were always high on Ghairat, they have been giving asylum to most wanted criminals, have you forgotten their area was not so long ago called "Ilaka e ghair" ..... by bringing in policing and reforms you are making them curtail on the freedom they have been enjoying and hence the pain ....... as I said Achakzai is trying to blame PA as usual, and these people on roads are trying to restore their Asla, bandook, charas business.

Yeah responsibility lies on PA to bring forth people hiding in Afghanistan, or the people who were beheaded by these terrorists in khooni chowk .... MASHALLAH

So this is what the whole protest is about ? Bringing charas and guns back into their lives ? But the demands put forward by the movement mainly consisted of the watan card issue, building of infrastructure and the REDUCTION of checkpoints. So you think all 2700 of these people have run off to Afghanistan (I remember reading the same about the enforced disappearances in Balochistan as well). Did the ones from Karachi in the early 90's run away to Afghanistan too ? And why the media blackout ? Im just blown away by the fact that so far it has been so easy to blow off every other movement as foreign funded propoganda but you're finding it hard to believe that PA has screwed around with the civilians especially given the fact that they've done so throughout our history.

And why the media blackout ? Im just blown away by the fact that so far it has been so easy to blow off every other movement as foreign funded propoganda but you're finding it hard to believe that PA has screwed around with the civilians especially given the fact that they've done so throughout our history.

I don't like PA's presence in civilian matters, but if you are going to blame them for something, which happens to be their job ...... sorry I won't do that.

There are some 70,000 missing Pakistanis, blown to pieces, you may find it hard to believe that as well. Because blown to pieces leaves nothing behind.

However, for me something stopped that from happening to me and many other millions of Pakistanis ...... hmmm let me guess what that was ........ oh I remember .... it was PA who went to Swat and Waziristan ..... We must have sent them there to build check posts only .... because Pakistanis still find it hard to believe and are protesting against those check posts only, there was nothing wrong with those areas ....... must be another PA generated propaganda.

So this is what the whole protest is about ? Bringing charas and guns back into their lives ?

No they are demanding DHA apartments on Mars. What do Charas and guns have to do with Afghans or these tribal people .... but somehow many baithak in Peshawar are open for Charas smoking.

But the demands put forward by the movement mainly consisted of the watan card issue, building of infrastructure and the REDUCTION of checkpoints. So you think all 2700 of these people have run off to Afghanistan (I remember reading the same about the enforced disappearances in Balochistan as well).

As I said they can go fck themselves ...... check posts are everywhere, even in Islamabad too. Their people waged war, killed many so they will have to live with consequences.

Infrastructure has been built and is being built, but they want their Khooni chowk back, with a daily view of dead corpse hanging on a pole, ........ PA is reluctant to meet that demand, as supply of terrorists foot soldiers has gone down, missing actually ..... so you can understand how the evil cruel PA .... is oppressing these educated PHD cream of Pakistanis.

Did the ones from Karachi in the early 90's run away to Afghanistan too ?

Fatso the famous hippo in London is grateful for their going missing and the sacrifices. The Shaudha Kabristan played key role in election campaigns. Even today it serves a great purpose as a emotional blackmailing tool.

I don't like PA's presence in civilian matters, but if you are going to blame them for something, which happens to be their job ...... sorry I won't do that.

There are some 70,000 missing Pakistanis, blown to pieces, you may find it hard to believe that as well. Because blown to pieces leaves nothing behind.

However, for me something stopped that from happening to me and many other millions of Pakistanis ...... hmmm let me guess what that was ........ oh I remember .... it was PA who went to Swat and Waziristan ..... We must have sent them there to build check posts only .... because Pakistanis still find it hard to believe and are protesting against those check posts only, there was nothing wrong with those areas ....... must be another PA generated propaganda.

No they are demanding DHA apartments on Mars. What do Charas and guns have to do with Afghans or these tribal people .... but somehow many baithak in Peshawar are open for Charas smoking.

As I said they can go fck themselves ...... check posts are everywhere, even in Islamabad too. Their people waged war, killed many so they will have to live with consequences.

Infrastructure has been built and is being built, but they want their Khooni chowk back, with a daily view of dead corpse hanging on a pole, ........ PA is reluctant to meet that demand, as supply of terrorists foot soldiers has gone down, missing actually ..... so you can understand how the evil cruel PA .... is oppressing these educated PHD cream of Pakistanis.

Fatso the famous hippo in London is grateful for their going missing and the sacrifices. The Shaudha Kabristan played key role in election campaigns. Even today it serves a great purpose as a emotional blackmailing tool.

Well from the looks of it they've made it their job to interfere where their presence isn't due. Because it certainly wasn't their job to tear half the country apart in 71, drag Karachi into a civil war for 20 years (there's no doubt that piggy and his boys capitalised on it but the operation launched by the rangers and army was based on a lie), re-ignite the civil war in Balochistan in the 2000's and now something similar.

There is a check post right outside my house too but the reason I don't find it intrusive is because there isn't another one after every km or so where you are patted down like a dog (something I obviously can't vouch for but a claim backed up by thousands of pushtoons) and humiliated.

There is no doubt that we have lost alot to terrorism and every Pakistani does indeed recognize the effort and sacrifice PA has laid down for us but that doesn't mean the get a clean chit on the blunders they have (and are) making.

There is a check post right outside my house too but the reason I don't find it intrusive is because there isn't another one after every km or so where you are patted down like a dog (something I obviously can't vouch for but a claim backed up by thousands of pushtoons) and humiliated.

There is difference between how you behaved and behave and how they behaved and behave. Trust issues, and PA is justified in those trust issues. Sever trust issues, and it would take a decade to earn the trust of rest of Pakistan, because the rest of Pakistan saw a decade of destruction at their hands, its too early to make demands.

There is no doubt that we have lost alot to terrorism and every Pakistani does indeed recognize the effort and sacrifice PA has laid down for us but that doesn't mean the get a clean chit on the blunders they have (and are) making.

I can't help you much, but the upcoming officers of PA are not to be blamed for blunders of their predecessors. Most of the upcoming lot has seen and fought war themselves. So your linking them to what happened before they even joined PMA is misplaced. And their conduct after seeing their own countrymen blown to pieces is somewhat justified. I would take considerable time to recover from trauma if people near me were beheaded the way their colleagues got beheaded.

There is difference between how you behaved and behave and how they behaved and behave. Trust issues, and PA is justified in those trust issues. Sever trust issues, and it would take a decade to earn the trust of rest of Pakistan, because the rest of Pakistan saw a decade of destruction at their hands, its too early to make demands.

I can't help you much, but the upcoming officers of PA are not to be blamed for blunders of their predecessors. Most of the upcoming lot has seen and fought war themselves. So your linking them to what happened before they even joined PMA is misplaced. And their conduct after seeing their own countrymen blown to pieces is somewhat justified. I would take considerable time to recover from trauma if people near me were beheaded the way their colleagues got beheaded.

I'm not blaming individuals nor am I holding the current men in control responsible for actions of men who are long gone. But it seems that over the years their way of doing things and mindset hasn't changed one bit and someone needs to be held responsible.

Some of their demands are legit despite forcing afghani gypsys to attend their jalsa. Mines should be cleared, check posts maybe reduced as security improves.

I don't know how true is their claim of thousands of missing persons with proof? more then half of population doesn't have CNIC. And no parent will admit his son was a terrorist now even though few years back they were ok with dying in jihad and received money from TTA. Why would security forces pick up labours? They are not fooling anyone with missing persons.

And no way in hell army should ever pull out of FATA again. Fence border and put army there.

Oh please, MQM militarised Muhajir youth and caused so much bloodshed in Karachi, both the Altaf and Afaq group killed more Urdu speaking youths then the Rangers or Police ever did. Altaf wanted to be like Mujirbur Rahman but ISI caught on his filthy plan to separate Karachi from Pakistan. ISI then sponsored Afaq group to counter him which resulted revenge killings by both groups, both Altaf and Afaq groups operated tortures chambers, kidnapped and chopped up people and threw them into sewers. In Altaf Hussain's stronghold it was common to see posters plastered on the walls with statements such as ''jo qaid ka gaddar hay wo moat ka haqdar hay''.

you are ahmedi/Qadiani, and every mohajir ''militarised youth'' knows how you ahmedi (i would not spit on your ethnicity even though you have spit mine) was raped, killed in your own province and came to karachi searching for refuge and were rescued by these same ''militaried mohajir youths'' and gave you refuge in azizabad when you were running like dogs from agency proxies. big mistake.

Today general Bajwa also cast doubts about this movement. As soon as peace returns, some new mischief is created.

Years of living amongst Afghan refugees has taken its toll. Stop thinking like Afghan ethno fascist and think like a Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom