What's new

Pashto singer Nazia Iqbal being forced to pardon her rapist brother who abused her daughters

Unfortunately most Pakistanis refuse to accept it. Until and unless we acknowledge this problem , there will be no solution.

Yes these are the same idiots who refuse to believe that we have a rich history pre-Independence and pre Islam. These are the very same idiots who stick their heads in the sand and deny reality.

jibs,ptm,ngo aunties should help her!!

but before that i hope courts do somethinf about that arse rapist
Court gave verdict now it is up to the mentality of the family members....I can't believe her mother but then again I prob can....

The fifth should be culled and thrown away like a lawris with courts orders of no proper burial so that next set of mothers learn to cut their sons hands off if they go after their grandchild instead of begging the mother of the child to pardon them...

If convicted there should be no pardon for rapist

Rapists ruin lives....esp since he lady's daughters are now known to the world....

I hope this battle in court sets a new trend that girls are protected ....

And this beast attacked TWO he shouldn't receive any form of pardon nor sympathy.....I think his own mom should kill him with her own hands instead of emotionally blackmailing her daughter to forgive this filth

Punishment should be served.And i get that her mother wants her to pardon her brother but her mother should also think about her daughters.

Make example of him

Bastard .

Mother is an evil bitch needs to be thrown in jail .accepting her grand daughters to get raped the rapist will rape the kids again on release .

Someone just kill him in jail .

Shame on the mother for trying to save a rapist. As a woman and a nani to the two daughters raped by this monster she should not want this vermin on this planet earth. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Anyone in our society who thinks the rapist should be spared, also deserves to be hung. We should make gas Chambers and cleanse our society of such backward people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom