What's new

Parwaaz Hai Janoon

bc kise cheez pe tu positive comment kardiya karoo jab koi asi movie nahi banata tu sara saal randi rona lagaye rakhtay hain ub jab kise nay jesi tesi banali hey tu keray nikaalna shuru hogaye hain sahi koi L koom hye

Have to say this.

I watched the teaser and my first impression was PTV's old plays for ISPR like Aziz Bhatti and Rashid Minhas were way to close to reality than what I just witnessed. I will give it a try as our industry need whatever support we can provide but while saying that, I don't think it will surpass something like Alpha Bravo Charlie by Shoaib Mansoor.

Farhat Ishtiaq is an excellent writer but she is not into combat/ military story writing. More young people must come up.

yeh hui na baat, highlight the real face of ba***dz...show them why black day is observed on 15 august, show them the ones who get blinded'were without weapons, show them those females who got raped wernt terrorists, show them why the pakistani flag is there in every protest they record, show them why boom boom afridi is being chanted on the face of indian cricketers.

Last edited:
bc kise cheez pe tu positive comment kardiya karoo jab koi asi movie nahi banata tu sara saal randi rona lagaye rakhtay hain ub jab kise nay jesi tesi banali hey tu keray nikaalna shuru hogaye hain sahi koi L koom hye
lolz criticism for good he jamhoriat ki khoobsurati ha bro...

Waste of Money .We are shooting too many patriotic songs for a youth who does not have Electricity ,education facilities and jobs .Better try raising these issues .

LAHORE – We were not over the first teaser of Parwaaz hai Junoon yet, that gave us ultimate flying goals. And now we have the second teaser giving us major wanderlust. The snow covered mountains and the peaks were a sight to watch. The Cadets, Hania Aamir and Ahad Mir, were seen struggling in Nasbat Valley portraying just how our Pakistan Air Force officers manage in harsh situations. Big salute to the real heroes, as this is a true tribute to PAF and the teaser makes the inner patriotic us come out.

See for yourself.

The cinematography is really giving us cold chills.

Hania Aamir and Ahad Mir are finally seen in this teaser as they were missing from the first one in which Hamza Ali Abbasi and Shaaz Khan appeared. Kubra Khan is yet to be seen. Furthermore, Comedian Shafaat Ali will add the comedy element in the film.

The film is set to be released on Eid ul Fitr, 2018.

LAHORE – We were not over the first teaser of Parwaaz hai Junoon yet, that gave us ultimate flying goals. And now we have the second teaser giving us major wanderlust. The snow covered mountains and the peaks were a sight to watch. The Cadets, Hania Aamir and Ahad Mir, were seen struggling in Nasbat Valley portraying just how our Pakistan Air Force officers manage in harsh situations. Big salute to the real heroes, as this is a true tribute to PAF and the teaser makes the inner patriotic us come out.

See for yourself.

The cinematography is really giving us cold chills.

Hania Aamir and Ahad Mir are finally seen in this teaser as they were missing from the first one in which Hamza Ali Abbasi and Shaaz Khan appeared. Kubra Khan is yet to be seen. Furthermore, Comedian Shafaat Ali will add the comedy element in the film.

The film is set to be released on Eid ul Fitr, 2018.
It seems all of the new footage will be of the actors on the ground, while the aerial stuff will be stuff we've all seen from PAF music videos and random clips on the internet ... and CGI.

Back
Top Bottom