What's new

Parwaaz Hai Janoon

30226588_2065692866793508_2470075648010354688_n.jpg
I was waiting for trailer:(

It better be released in the UK. I want to watch it on the big screen.

This will be a HUM drama with lots of dialogs with Zero action. Be prepared another shallow attempt in making a mil movie by Pakistani film industry that is still trying to get on its feet. Actually, I think it will be more like a HUM drama with some outdoor shooting as well.

I think Mekail is in the movie.
Mikael , armeena and mohib are in sher dil and its first look was released which was the shoddiest teaser ihave ever seen.

On topic : i am not interested in this movie any longer.

One reason because our actors in showbiz one one hand want ppl to watch their work on the other they engage in such actions in their conduct which makes one not want to bother following them. Hania and hamza are quite two ppl inever wanna care abt.

Second main reason is that Sulatana siddiqui and momina duraid owners of hum tv and hum films banner who are producing this film release and promote indian films in pakistani cinemas. So on one hand they release enemy countrys films in pakistan but on the other to ensure quick bucks for their films they try to make patriotic airforce or army flicks to cash on public sentiments.

I am so done with these sultana siddiquis and momina duraids patriotism shams.

the old drama on rashid minhas was better then all new films and dramas on paf. older songs were also much better then the newer ones.

@Irfan Baloch there is a new airforce based film releasing this year on eid ul fitr it has been hyped up a lot by its makers since last year. I wont watch it as i have certain reservations (one major one being that this film is produced by humtv/hum films and the same hum film banner promotes and releases bollywood films in pakistan, so now to make bucks they have picked up an airforce based topic to milk general publics patriotic sentiments , a week or two later they will be seen releasing another bollywood film in pakistan) but anyways for interested they can check it here the youtube link

@reischsmarschall

@Reichsmarschall

Back
Top Bottom