What's new

Parwaaz Hai Janoon

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The Countdown has started.... Just 2 more days .... and then the first look will be made public.

30124528_724032524461417_8320560766769455534_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ParwaazHai...6rnjOOX1TlZ4ZJeEsL19r-w3fOZ-RfqEDjGB0&fref=nf

Hopefully not another one in the list of badly acted,directed and produced PAF Media productions.
Quite the opposite...a ''trying too hard" film that I suspect will do everything but draw interest in the air force's actual job. Remember how Waar had police commandos driving Porsches?

Quite the opposite...a ''trying too hard" film that I suspect will do everything but draw interest in the air force's actual job. Remember how Waar had police commandos driving Porsches?

Movies are always exaggerated bro

Probably, because that is what sells in their mind.

Movies are always exaggerated bro
Depends. Alpha Bravo Charlie was decent in terms of realism. A single chapter from that can be made into a good, high quality film.

Probably, because that is what sells in their mind.

The issue is what they're trying to sell ... It's neither propaganda nor a story narrative, just literally eye candy (for both genders and of all ages).

PS: I would've at least had EP sing a version of 'Hamesha' to JF-17s flying. It'd be a deep and timely song.

Back
Top Bottom