What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes first J&K player to play for India

while some freedom movement already reached its final destiny for our western neighbors! a few more are brewing nicely !! :)

we are witnessing the fate of pure people in the land of pure ..on daily basis !!

come on .. thats specialty of pakistanis !! always ready to sell everything to reach the land under control of evil zionists ( aka USA) ;)

he is pakistani !
hahahahah freedom movements being buried in the mountains of waziristan and Baluchistan , but in our third world neighbor we see more and more :)

hahahahah freedom movements being buried in the mountains of waziristan and Baluchistan , but in our third world neighbor we see more and more :)

You cannot control your own country, but calling India a third world...ironic :)

You cannot control your own country, but calling India a third world...ironic :)
thats what ur RAW paid media tell you kiddo you never visited Pakistan never been to tribal areas the problem is in waziristan which is 0.1 percent of total Pakistani land not in whole of the Pakistan Suicide bomber come from waziristan not from isloo aur lahore that is why we are doing operation in that area to destroy their training centers.. ... and i thing you should concentrate on assam , nagaland or chattishghar or some times tamil nadu where ur army convoy was attacked by tamils in 2009

thats what ur RAW paid media tell you kiddo you never visited Pakistan never been to tribal areas the problem is in waziristan which is 0.1 percent of total Pakistani land not in whole of the Pakistan Suicide bomber come from waziristan not from isloo aur lahore that is why we are doing operation in that area to destroy their training centers.. ... and i thing you should concentrate on assam , nagaland or chattishghar or some times tamil nadu where ur army convoy was attacked by tamils in 2009

is karachi in waziristan?

what about assam , nagaland or chattishghar? what happened?

is karachi in waziristan?

what about assam , nagaland or chattishghar? what happened?
what is happening to karachi?? everyone can visit that city what with karachi?? kiddo

Has amry been deployed in karachi now.

India is not Pakistan.... So your pathetic logic should not be applicable here.. Request all member to remain on topic..
Many member (mostly Pakistanis) were arguing about he being poor and should know that, he earned 160 thousand USD last season IPL and about at the same cost he was brought in last to last season... He may be earning more than some of cricketers of Pakistan.. Hence stop that BS...

why Rangers and police is their to help local govt unlike mumbai where we see ur elite commandos been stuck into traffic for 10 hours :P
India is a very big country ,then NSG where stationed in delhi so it took time.but after that now each big city has its own NSG center.we learn.

How many times where airports attacked in Pakistan before karachi.

Pakistan Army Deployed in Islamabad ‹ Newsweek Pakistan
I was talking about this.

India is a very big country ,then NSG where stationed in delhi so it took time.but after that now each big city has its own NSG center.we learn.

How many times where airports attacked in Pakistan before karachi.

Pakistan Army Deployed in Islamabad ‹ Newsweek Pakistan
I was talking about this.
army is deployed to counter any retaliatory attack by the TTP for Waziristan operation if you anything about military and things related to gureilla war you wouldnt have asked that question why army is deployed in Isloo

army is deployed to counter any retaliatory attack by the TTP for Waziristan operation if you anything about military and things related to gureilla war you wouldnt have asked that question why army is deployed in Isloo
It you know anything about military,you would have asked,why it has come to that.the commercial capital of Pakistan being threatened by taliban.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom