What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes first J&K player to play for India

so you mean .. he sold his freedom for some quick money ???

Freedom? What freedom? He bowled some balls to get millions. We have to remember because of Indians average Kahsmiri can't get enough to eat. We need context here. Let the young men make few millions and get out of India as soon as possible.

Freedom? What freedom? He bowled some balls to get millions. We have to remember because of Indians average Kahsmiri can't get enough to eat. We need context here. Let the young men make few millions and get out of India as soon as possible.
you don't know how things work ... .if he does what you are proposing .... the next generation would have to take it up the arse without lubrication.

you don't know how things work ... .if he does what you are proposing .... the next generation would have to take it up the arse without lubrication.

Sir even patriotic person like me would play for Bharat to make millions, i mean its just a game. But hindus are making political statement with it.

Typical Indian trick using athletes for political gain :sick:

They put him in the squad against Zimbabwe but he was pretty much ignored in the field.

His father on the other hand said he would support Pakistan at all cost

Sir even patriotic person like me would play for Bharat to make millions, i mean its just a game. But hindus are making political statement with it.
So you saying you would sell everything that you stand for, for few bucks?

They put him in the squat against Zimbabwe but he was pretty much ignored in the field.

Even he is playing to make some money nothing more, his words not mine.

They put him in the squad against Zimbabwe but he was pretty much ignored in the field.
Yeah it would be fun to see his father supporting Pakistan while his son playing for India.

So money matters more than Iman right. after all baap bada nahi bahiaya .. sabse bada rupiya !!!

is playing for IPL haram? Is Indian team harami? Sir if i was dying of hunger in IoK then i would play for India to make my family life little better. In islam even pig is allowed when someone is dying.

is playing for IPL haram? Is Indian team harami? Sir if i was dying of hunger in IoK then i would play for India to make my family life little better. In islam even pig is allowed when someone is dying.
So you are trying to say, every kashmiri is hypocrite. that they would forget the humiliation they went through under IA boots to earn few bucks !!!!!

So you are trying to say, every kashmiri is hypocrite. that they would forget the humiliation they went through under IA boots to earn few bucks !!!!!

More like practical, as i said his statement is clear. He is only playing to feed his family.

Sell? Sir i will be making money. Indian crickter team is just another version of ipl team.
Why doesn't the Pakistan Cricket lure him to play for Pakistan then? Mian, stop bitching about India. Agar chance hi dena hei to de to Parvez Rasool sahab ko.

Why doesn't the Pakistan Cricket lure him to play for Pakistan then? Mian, stop bitching about India. Agar chance hi dena hei to de to Parvez Rasool sahab ko.

Sir he will get killed by hindu raw if he decided to do that, mr you need to get reality check.

Sir he will get killed by hindu raw if he decided to do that, mr you need to get reality check.

First of all, it would be better , if you come out of your delusional mind and see reality with eyes and mind wide open. It's a pity that scores of Pakistanis see India = RAW = Anti-Pakistan by default. You are one such insaan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom