What's new

Parvez Rasool becomes first J&K player to play for India

First of all, it would be better , if you come out of your delusional mind and see reality with eyes and mind wide open. It's a pity that scores of Pakistanis see India = RAW = Anti-Pakistan by default. You are one such insaan.

Sir i am realistic person, what you suggested didnt make much sense.

He said since he can't play for Kashmir/Pakistan, its better to play for India to get some quick bucks. Kashmiris don't consider themselves Indians, but pure people.
Liar. Lol. He never said that. If you want us to believe you, give the proof.

Last edited:
Typical Indian trick using athletes for political gain :sick:
So your butt has started hurting real bad, huh?

And you're telling us about political tricks that the Chinese are past-masters in? No prizes for guessing who the biggest tricksters in the world are.

You are tricksters. We are magicians. Lot of difference. :P

Sir even patriotic person like me would play for Bharat to make millions, i mean its just a game. But hindus are making political statement with it.
what Is your problem??? He is Indian playing in Indian team...

Indians know shit about their own country and particularly about their so called atoot ang.
Pervez Rasool is not the first cricket from IOK. Yeah he is the first Muslim cricketer though. The first Indian cricketer from IOK is this Vivek Guy.

Vivek Razdan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good for him congrtas but plz give compensation to 1 lakh kashmiri killed and raped by ur Army that will do good for suppressed nation

Indians know shit about their own country and particularly about their so called atoot ang.
Pervez Rasool is not the first cricket from IOK. Yeah he is the first Muslim cricketer though. The first Indian cricketer from IOK is this Vivek Guy.

Vivek Razdan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The captain of the Indian team in Bangladesh series is a Kashmiri Pandit named Raina. He is known for his good performance against the Pakistan team, most recently in T20 world cup. Why does he do that is a mystery.

The captain of the Indian team in Bangladesh series is a Kashmiri Pandit named Raina. He is known for his good performance against the Pakistan team, most recently in T20 world cup. Why does he do that is a mystery.

Don't know. May be we need to ball more short balls to him. :lol:

Freedom? What freedom? He bowled some balls to get millions. We have to remember because of Indians average Kahsmiri can't get enough to eat. We need context here. Let the young men make few millions and get out of India as soon as possible.

get out of ur lala land ! KASHMIRIS ARE DOING BETTER THAN pakistanis !!

Sell? Sir i will be making money. Indian crickter team is just another version of ipl team.

yeah .. grapes are sour !!

Typical Indian trick using athletes for political gain :sick:

retard or full retard !!

Did he get a game today then? I know.. he went with Indian team to Zimbabwe last time around.. & din't get a single game. They had to play him this time around.. otherwise Omar Abdullah would have cried fowl again.. & blamed the govt for discrimination! :lol:

he is doing good in domestic tournies. deserves a chance . now all up to him.

good for him congrtas but plz give compensation to 1 lakh kashmiri killed and raped by ur Army that will do good for suppressed nation

only 1 lakh .. i thought its at least 1 million. damn we are so behind pakistani forces when it comes to oppression

only 1 lakh .. i thought its at least 1 million. damn we are so behind pakistani forces when it comes to oppression
yea that is why we see freedom movement happening in india from time to time :)

yea that is why we see freedom movement happening in india from time to time :)

while some freedom movement already reached its final destiny for our western neighbors! a few more are brewing nicely !! :)

He said since he can't play for Kashmir/Pakistan, its better to play for India to get some quick bucks. Kashmiris don't consider themselves Indians, but pure people.

we are witnessing the fate of pure people in the land of pure ..on daily basis !!

so you mean .. he sold his freedom for some quick money ???

come on .. thats specialty of pakistanis !! always ready to sell everything to reach the land under control of evil zionists ( aka USA) ;)

So you saying you would sell everything that you stand for, for few bucks?

he is pakistani !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom