What's new

Partial explanation of violence on Friday Sept. 21st

jabalultariq

Reaction score
Following article partially explains the level of violence in the cities of PK on Sept 21st , no doubt level of morality in PK is despicable and the mullahs & co vented their frustrations appropriately a bit too late in my opinion , the nation is in a tight grasp of vulgar media , but again I guess this is what the nation wants , this is the only thing I liked about Gen. Zia , he created a culture of pseudo-morality which at least kept the scum at a managed level and away from general public's reach.

.................................Looking at the ticket window at both Prince and Capri was a harrowing moment. Prince, which sits between Nishat and Capri on main M.A. Jinnah Road,
had been closed since summer because of property dispute and litigation. Their last movie was “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.” Nishat and Capri were playing “Barfi!”
before the attack. Bambino’s recent rise to fame was with the notorious “Jism 2”, the Bollywood film starring US adult-film star Sunny Leone. “Capri and Bambino will resume
showing films in three months’ time,” revealed Rauf. “The screen, walls and seats were destroyed, however, the projector survived.”.......................

Costs run into millions as cinema owners plan recovery | DAWN.COM

There is simply no justification for the type of mob ruled chaos that was witnessed under the garb of showing love for the prophet Mohammad (PBUH). None at all.

agreed, but at least now I understand why the mob was in a frenzy to attack businesses , it seems main targets were video shops and cinemas , besides police installations :-)

Back
Top Bottom