What's new

India's fear of Chicken Neck and annexation plan of Nepal and Bhutan

1. Nepal's defense and foreign affairs are looked after by India under a treaty considered by Nepalese masses a colonial tool of India. Large number of Nepalese work in India - including Gorkhas in IA. Indians have invested heavily in Nepal.Aristocratic and elite families of the two intermarry often. Both are Hindu majority nations. Nepalese military train with India's. Nepalese Army officers are commissioned from IMA.

2.All these are very good, but the Nepalese just loathe India/Indians because of their boisterous breast thumping big brotherly attitude.

3.Of necessity religion has been brought into the discussion. Hindu extremism has been on the rise ever since Shivaji. The objective of Hindu religious/intellectual leaders has been quite clear. Try as much as they may to camouflage the true aim of Hindutva, it is quite clear they want total elimination of all alien faiths. In this continuous process of ethnic cleansing the Muslims are the main target. That is why the Muslims had, in1947,separated themselves under TheTwo Nation Theory.Even the lead report does not hide the fact that Nepal-Bhutan are interim targets. BD,Pakistan and the Muslims are the true/final goal.

And confined themselves within a small piece of land where they can be finished of with a single major blow, a major strategic mistake I must say!! :D

Hey kalu_miah say something about this map. :omghaha::omghaha:

275px-Bangladesh_Feni_District.png

Just wonder what will happen if India coordinates release of water from all its dams, especially with a Category 5 cyclone is hovering around Bangladesh? Will they all become fish food?

1947 happens because someone in the UK ,Congress and Muslim League conspired very well.
About the bolded part.If your opinion is correct .then why India is known as a secular country.India is a secular country because of Hindus and Hinduism.I concede their is some extremist Hindus in here.But unlike some other religion and their followers no one can single handedly dictate Hindus opinion.We Hindus individually perform our own freedom and have our own opinion.We dont have some priest or God man to influence all Hindus in India.India is a democracy and have a tolerance to any foreign culture.
Can you name any other countries in the world like this?

Now about BD and Pakistan .We dont care about both of these countries .
One way or another both countries still influenced by India and its culture.Well I think Two Nation Theory worked very well .
Two countries formed with equal power and wealth .India and Pakistan.Now you can compare present condition of both these countries .it is your choice.
It is a litmus test whether people worked for religion or for country.Muslims in India was brilliant they chose their own country than religion.So now you can see the success of Muslims in Indian democracy.
Well Dr APJ Abdul Kalam is our most respected man .He is my role model.

What a laugh!

What a laugh!

Thats only thing you can do .Because I ask a question and probably you dont have any answers.
Believe it or not.We dont care that much about Bangladesh .
Your Jamatis killed minorities in BD .And what is your opinion about that?
Your freedom is our favour.Otherwise PA will complete their job in 1971 once and for all.Can BD do anything good for their country with that independence?Ask yourself.We got a illegal immigrants here.That is the BD contribution.Country's that equal to your size is creating enormous GDP growth there.You still depend neighbour's aid and others favour.
First clear your own house then talk about us.In world stage India is a rising power and BD is just a small nation.

Last edited:
Even if we gave chittagong free to India, I do not think India will take it....you will get an '8 sister states' and hefazat e islam's base is in Chittagong. Not to forget China would see it as a threat to its access to bay of Bengal. If India wanted, they could have had chittagong right after 1971, the population over there was not even densely Bengali back then, it was president ziaur rahman's that changed the Chittagong demography.

Thats only thing you can do .Because I ask a question and probably you dont have any answers.
Believe it or not.We dont care that much about Bangladesh .
Your Jamatis killed minorities in BD .And what is your opinion about that?
Your freedom is our favour.Otherwise PA will complete their job in 1971 once and for all.Can BD do anything good for their country with that independence?Ask yourself.We got a illegal immigrants here.That is the BD contribution.Country's that equal to your size is creating enormous GDP growth there.You still depend neighbour's aid and others favour.
First clear your own house then talk about us.In world stage India is a rising power and BD is just a small nation.

1. We also care two hoots for what you care or not. We are only interested in keeping alert because we know you only stab from the back. That's the Hindu heritage.

2. In SA the only incidents of minority killings occur-almost daily, in India.No minority has ever got killed in BD just because he is a minority. Never.

3. It is time Indians stopped masturbating about their role in 1971. We freed ourselves. You came in for the last few days to steal our victory.

4. More than a million illegal Indians are in BD having entered through tunnels or hiding among cows. Officially another half a million have been provided jobs by us.Better salary and peaceful society in BD as opposed to lack of jobs and insurgencies all over force them to enter BD.

5. We have a good economy.To dump your third rate goods on us you have forced some credits through a compliant govt against much public outcry. There is nothing here for you to brag about.

1. We also care two hoots for what you care or not. We are only interested in keeping alert because we know you only stab from the back. That's the Hindu heritage.

2. In SA the only incidents of minority killings occur-almost daily, in India.No minority has ever got killed in BD just because he is a minority. Never.

3. It is time Indians stopped masturbating about their role in 1971. We freed ourselves. You came in for the last few days to steal our victory.

4. More than a million illegal Indians are in BD having entered through tunnels or hiding among cows. Officially another half a million have been provided jobs by us.Better salary and peaceful society in BD as opposed to lack of jobs and insurgencies all over force them to enter BD.

5. We have a good economy.To dump your third rate goods on us you have forced some credits through a compliant govt against much public outcry. There is nothing here for you to brag about.

An immigrant BD in Canada will have some limitation when they argue with an Indian .
And seems you dont know anything about ground situation in BD
Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You back stabbed us .that is the main reality.
If your people are so capable to handle the mighty PA then why our country is filled with 10 million BD refugees during 1971 war.One can become dumb ,but not like this.Fact is we waited for months to check BD can defend themselves from PA .But they swarm you like an insects and your are just a sitting duck for Pakistan Army .You suffered until we step in.No one in the world help you at that time .Almost all West countries and China is in favour for Pakistan at that time We Indians stepped in and defeat Pakistan Army with international protection of USSR .Only USSR helped you at that time.Now you claim so much what? pathetic
2013 Bangladesh anti-Hindu violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In SA the only incidents:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.
Check the link that shown above you idiot.Episode happens just one year ago

Where did you get this more than a million numbers?Please give some source.
Hah Better salary ,may some poor in NE in resort in BD .I am from South India.Now dont claim BD is too better than TN,Kerala and all other South Indian states.
We have some illegal BD citizens here to snatch away the opportunity of our poor West Bengal brothers.

You and your country will care and must care about what is the next step of India
We can move forward without BD and their citizens there and illegal citizens here.But BD cant move even a single step without India.Your past ,present and future consistently depend on us.That is a reality.You are in between Bay of Bengal and India.

1. Nepal's defense and foreign affairs are looked after by India under a treaty considered by Nepalese masses a colonial tool of India. Large number of Nepalese work in India - including Gorkhas in IA. Indians have invested heavily in Nepal.Aristocratic and elite families of the two intermarry often. Both are Hindu majority nations. Nepalese military train with India's. Nepalese Army officers are commissioned from IMA.

2.All these are very good, but the Nepalese just loathe India/Indians because of their boisterous breast thumping big brotherly attitude.

3.Of necessity religion has been brought into the discussion. Hindu extremism has been on the rise ever since Shivaji. The objective of Hindu religious/intellectual leaders has been quite clear. Try as much as they may to camouflage the true aim of Hindutva, it is quite clear they want total elimination of all alien faiths. In this continuous process of ethnic cleansing the Muslims are the main target. That is why the Muslims had, in1947,separated themselves under TheTwo Nation Theory.Even the lead report does not hide the fact that Nepal-Bhutan are interim targets. BD,Pakistan and the Muslims are the true/final goal.

Here's my take on your points:
1. Nepal's foreign affairs are NOT looked upon by India. There are restrictions on arms sales but that has been largely eroded with time. Yes, a lot of Nepalese are employed in India. An equal number are also working in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Yes, aristocratic families often intermarry, signifying the age-old linkages of the two countries.

2. Yes, there is frustration with India's big brotherly attitude. There is a need to re-evaluate the relationship and build more trust between the two states. There's a lot to gain through mutual co-operation.

3. I think there might be some truth, particularly in the marginalization of Muslims within India. But I still think that India provides more political space for its minorities than most other Islamic states. To raise a point, how do the Ahmadiyyas and Ismailis fare in most Muslim majority states? And why would you assume that Bhutan or Nepal are targets? I think India has too many domestic problems to be actually paying attention to annexing its neighbors. Yes, there is a need to be critical of India's policies but exaggeration will not take us anywhere.

Yes, most South Asian states seem to be afraid of India's domination in the region, a role it would naturally assume given its economic and demographic might. It is also rational for small states to balance India's influence with the only other alternative, China. YEt again, I invite my colleagues to engage in rational discourse. What are the implications of India's rise? How can the smaller states in the region work within the confines of two emerging powers? How will their rivalry affect us?

Hey kalu_miah say something about this map. :omghaha::omghaha:

275px-Bangladesh_Feni_District.png

:lol:Chittagong is the mullah capital of Bangladesh. You want an 8 sister states with access to the sea with Myanmar bordering it? Go ahead....:enjoy: same reason India did not annex chittagong in 1971, it is poison. Annexing chittagong will lead to balkanization of India.

Bhutan is a vassal state of India which looks after its foreign relations, defense and economic affairs among other matters. There are a lot of non-Bhutyas in Bhutan, but these Nepalese origin people -some with several generations stay in Bhutan, were singled out for expulsion and sent to refugee camps in Nepal.This was an Indian project to create animosity between these two nations.A unity would be a problem in the Himalayas for India.

Bhutan is a protectorate of India . India does not handle economic affairs of Bhutan. Please give some reference or source for your fanciful story that India orchestrated expulsion of Nepalis from Bhutan when many of those ended up in India as refugees. As far as i know the Bhutanese king wanted an exclusive country of ethnic buddhist Bhutanese.

Last edited:
Bhutan is a protectorate of India . India does not handle economic affairs of Bhutan. Please give some reference or source for your fanciful story that India orchestrated expulsion of Nepalis from Bhutan when many of those ended up in India as refugees. As far as i know the Bhutanese king wanted an exclusive country of ethnic buddhist Bhutanese.
25% of Bhutan's central and only bank is SBI holding.Bhutanese and Indian currencies are legal tender in each nation. They have same value. Bhutan is not allowed any major international deal. I myself lost one once. India ensures that the Nepalese origin refugee problem between Bhutan and Nepal remain live. Anything that may lead to the formation of a Greater Himalayn State or Confederation worries India.

25% of Bhutan's central and only bank is SBI holding.Bhutanese and Indian currencies are legal tender in each nation. They have same value. Bhutan is not allowed any major international deal. I myself lost one once. India ensures that the Nepalese origin refugee problem between Bhutan and Nepal remain live. Anything that may lead to the formation of a Greater Himalayn State or Confederation worries India.

Bhutan makes its own economic policies, SBI is not the central bank in Bhutan it is the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan. Indian currency being legal in Bhutan does not translate into India deciding Bhutan's economic policies. India manages Bhutans foreign affairs, Indian Foriegn Minister is also the FM of Bhutan so any international deal has to be made in consultation with India.

I'll say it again why would India instigate exodus of Nepalis from Bhutan when it knows that majority of them would end up in India as refugees. Bhutan sees itself as a country for budhhist bhutanese . Never heard of this Greater Himalyan Confedration leave alone a State, anyways this cannot be possible by bypassing India as India lies between these two countries.

Bhutanese Ngultrum (BTN)? | GoCurrency.com

The Ngultrum, often denoted by BTN, is the official currency used in Bhutan. Equal in value to the Indian Rupee (through a 1:1 peg), the currency is subdivided into 100 chertrums.

The Ngultrum was introduced in 1974 and was immediately pegged to the Indian Rupee because India
was key in assisting the Bhutanese economy just a decade before. The Bhutanese Ngultrum does not exchange independently with other nations, but it is exchanged interchangeably with the Indian Rupee quite often.

Kaiserreich -> Himalayan Confederacy

Himalayan Confederacy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom