What's new

Parrikar in Dhaka to boost defence ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I travel to Dhaka and Kolkata aprox 6 time a year (from 2002). We have a large family run knit factory in Gazipur with 1702 staff and I have setup a Web/App dev centre in Dhaka....Your point?
then how do you know so little about the state ?

then how do you know so little about the state ?

What state? Bangladesh? Mate get a life, i've lived longer in Dhaka in the past decade then i've lived in London..... now your sounding pathetic. First you asking if I was Pakistani, then asking if i've ever been to Bangladesh....now this...LOL.

When you come to Dhaka, give me a shout and i'll gladly show you around and kick your *** back on the plane like the ministers should be.

Even the PSO is too much for this Minister, a Major or even a Captain would have sufficed!

Or a non-commissioned officer....LOL....and pion....sorry the non-commissioned officer has more important priority tasks.

Last edited:
Guys Please respect a guest. He isn't forcing anything on us. Feed him to the fullest. After all we are Eastern Part of Bengal.

মক্কেলরে ঠাইসা বিরিয়ানি খাওইয়া ফেরত পাঠাইয়া দাও। :lol:

What state? Bangladesh? Mate get a life, i've lived longer in Dhaka in the past decade then i've lived in London..... now your sounding pathetic. First you asking if I was Pakistani, then asking if i've ever been to Bangladesh....now this...LOL.

ইন্ডিয়াতে বেকুব এর অভাব নাই। এইটা আরেকটা।

ইন্ডিয়াতে বেকুব এর অভাব নাই। এইটা আরেকটা।

only dal bhat no biryani.....:p:..... PS. I speak English, Walloon and get by with spoken Bangali....sadly did'nt go to Bangla medium in Bangladesh....:(

only dal bhat no biryani.....:p:..... PS. I speak English, Walloon and get by with spoken Bangali....sadly did'nt go to Bangla medium in Bangladesh....:(
Аха лэ... кото косхто!!! Анд ВТФ ис Валлоон?

কাচ্চি বা নবাবি বিরিয়ানি মনে হয়না চলে। এগুলা খাইয়া গেলে সংঘের উন্মাদ গুলা পিটানি দিবো এইটারে। :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
he probably going to offer OPV for navy which i think we can get easily from China so no major defence cooperation is unexpected

OPVs have been made here since the sixties. I am puzzled why we would buy OPVs from India....and who told the Indian govt. we needed them.

OPVs have been made here since the sixties. I am puzzled why we would buy OPVs from India....and who told the Indian govt. we needed them.

They are making OPVs for Sri Lanka, want to sell the same to us...o_O...to boost their defence exports as the defence minister promised to increase defence exports to $2bn. They don't know much about the expasion of our shipbuilding industry.

We do need OPVs to protect our maritime zone and deep water fishing resources but were fully capable to build them in Bangladesh, infact Western marine is building OPVs for Kenya.

Not even a deputy minister. LOL

Sad but doubt he will get the message....

On a note here,when Chinese defence minister Chang Wanquan visited Bangladesh in last May,our army chief received him in airport.This show the difference Bangladesh make between China and India.:lol:
http://www.theindependentbd.com/printversion/details/45384
Shhhh...we're India's vessel state according to Indian members here. Don't hurt their feelings.

On a side note this should give India the message that we value the allies that helps us the most. If you want more, give us better deals. We are willing to dance the dance with both sugar daddies but the one offers us better deals will be our preferred one.

কাচ্চি বা নবাবি বিরিয়ানি মনে হয়না চলে। এগুলা খাইয়া গেলে সংঘের উন্মাদ গুলা পিটানি দিবো এইটারে। :lol: :lol:

True True :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom