What's new

Parliamentary System vs Presidential System: What's Better for Pakistan?

If you are incompetent, you remain incompetent no matter what. These are just labels in my opinion

I usually prefer presidential system but we have tried both in Pakistan when parliament was used as rubber stamp and President held the most power, the end result wasn't much different to now

Pakistan has never had a real Presidential system where the president was elected directly by popular vote. All Presidents from Ayub to Musharraf were elected indirectly by the BD system for Ayub and parliament for every one else. That suited them being military rulers. It's easier to manipulate and control a few hundred/thousand parliamentarians to do your bidding than going for a direct vote. One of the reforms recommended to Musharraf was to go for a true Presidential system with the public voting for the president like in the U.S or France but he rejected it. Anyways, Pakistan needs a TRUE Presidential system with checks and balances. A system of strong local governments. Quaid-e-Azam wanted a presidential system for Pakistan as well, that is well known and documented. Alas, time was not on his side nor the elite of the time who preferred the system the British left behind as they saw them selves as just taking over where the British left off and filling their own pockets which has been the unfortunate history of Pakistan.

PAKISTAN ONLY WAY IS QURANIC LAW AND FOLLOW THE LIFE AND LAW OF THE FIRST GENERATION OF ISLAM OTHERWISE ALL WILL BE FAILUR ALL ALL OF YOU STOP THINKING AND MAKING SIJDA TO WEST . START MAKING REAL SIJDA TO ALLAH

As this nation needs bamboo to keep it on track...

I agree...as per Allama Iqbal (RA):
1624227540838.png

Therefore...

So Keep Calm and Wait for "Dandey Waali Sarkaar"....

The failure of the parliamentary system in the country has raised concerns regarding its effectiveness.

The population is divided between the pros and cons of transitioning to a presidential form of governance.

The overarching concern, in either case, is for the delivery of democracy and good governance to the grassroots level.

To read the original article, visit: www.paradigmshift.com.pk
We need a civilian Prime Minister and a military President , that is only thing that can work. Are politicians are too corrupt to be allowed to run the country. the military President should have independent ATC (anti-Terrorist courts) and ACB (Anti-corruption courts) under his direction and have full authority to hang and shoot all corrupts found guilty. We can about changing the setup once corruption is eliminated.

I agree...as per Allama Iqbal (RA):
View attachment 755198

Therefore...

So Keep Calm and Wait for "Dandey Waali Sarkaar"....
"Danday wali sarkaar" is what the first presidential government would be.. it's just around the corner BTW.

It should be there before 2023, I think it would be formed in the first half of 2022.

Actually, a lot more is to come in the very near future, for Pakistan, Muslims, and rest of the world. Simply put, the world would not look the same in a few years time.

"Danday wali sarkaar" is what the first presidential government would be.. it's just around the corner BTW.

It should be there before 2023, I think it would be formed in the first half of 2022.

Actually, a lot more is to come in the very near future, for Pakistan, Muslims, and rest of the world. Simply put, the world would not look the same in a few years time.
I hope... and lot is on stake and many are watching...

As this nation needs bamboo to keep it on track, so we should try Chinese model for change, maybe that will work.
Yes a single ethno-nationalist party in a country as diverse as Pakistan will do wonders.

An absolute monarchy with me as the Emperor.

On a serious aside, all these things are optics, nothing will change until the Population of Pakistan is educated and can vote on the basis of performance, political platforms and ideologies.

Until that day comes the Rule of Biryani Continues.

Back
Top Bottom