What's new

Parity with India: What is Pakistan's definition?

I think its a mis conception in india our public don't give any importance to indians because we know what real india is, in last 2,3 months i havn't seen any 50 minutes program on India on Pakistani channels while in India every channel is discussing Pakistan 24/7:lol:.

Latest roona dhona with Sarkozy:

Question: Pakistan has traditionally been a good client of France for arms purchases. You know that the Indian perception is that any sophisticated arms or equipment acquired by Pakistan is meant for use against India rather than the terrorists. Is Pakistan still a potential buyer?

Sarkozy answer: I don't want any misunderstanding here: Pakistan's priority is to combat the terrorism which takes its toll on the people of Pakistan on a daily basis. This is what is behind the cooperation between France and Pakistan in the area of security equipment.

We have to be consistent. We cannot tell Pakistan “you must fight against terrorism at home” without helping it to strengthen the security capability it needs to do so. It's in this spirit and with this requirement in mind that we are helping Pakistan.:hang2:

The Hindu : Front Page : ‘Development of economic cooperation, a priority of Franco-Indian partnership'

I think its a mis conception in india our public don't give any importance to indians because we know what real india is, in last 2,3 months i havn't seen any 50 minutes program on India on Pakistani channels while in India every channel is discussing Pakistan 24/7:lol:.

the amount of pakistani websites... be it forums like this one or news (propaganda) website... where most discussion is about india... talks on the contrary ...

maybe someone will care to give some indian websites other than the much talked about BR (i dont think pakistan is discussed much there).. well i really need to find some.. ha..

Like History is written to favour the Victor,Rules are established by the powerful and they may be changed by the powerful for the powerful.

The rules are well defined - you dont profilerate weapons/technology to others what was initially meant for your country and your country alone.

Pakistan violated that rule and is now paying for it.Why bring India into it ?

With all due respect,who asks for your permission and whether you tolerate it or not is the least concern for anybody.

P.s: As our economy increases and with it our influence,such arbitrary exemptions(NSG,MTCR memberships for example) will be coming more frequently to us and the best thing Pakistan can do to counter is to pull up your socks and develop your economy instead of wasting time on just cribbing,holding onto an imaginary phrase called 'balance-of-power'.

Actually as a non NPT country Pakistan broke no laws in transferring knowledge to anyone she pleased...in the same way China broke no laws because she transferred nuke tech to Pakistan before China signed the NPT.

Latest roona dhona with Sarkozy:

Question: Pakistan has traditionally been a good client of France for arms purchases. You know that the Indian perception is that any sophisticated arms or equipment acquired by Pakistan is meant for use against India rather than the terrorists. Is Pakistan still a potential buyer?

Sarkozy answer: I don't want any misunderstanding here: Pakistan's priority is to combat the terrorism which takes its toll on the people of Pakistan on a daily basis. This is what is behind the cooperation between France and Pakistan in the area of security equipment.

We have to be consistent. We cannot tell Pakistan “you must fight against terrorism at home” without helping it to strengthen the security capability it needs to do so. It's in this spirit and with this requirement in mind that we are helping Pakistan.:hang2:

The Hindu : Front Page : ‘Development of economic cooperation, a priority of Franco-Indian partnership'

When did you last use French submarines to fight the terrorists?

^ Sarkozy is just giving an excuse. Of course Pakistan's equipment is mostly for use against India, just like India's equipment is for use against Pakistan! (for the most part) We pay french for the equipment, so we use it against who we like.

^ Sarkozy is just giving an excuse. Of course Pakistan's equipment is mostly for use against India, just like India's equipment is for use against Pakistan! (for the most part) We pay french for the equipment, so we use it against who we like.

And you have every right to! I don't think anyone here would disagree.

That should be obvious. But some seem to have a problem with exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom