What's new

Paris Under Attack

Condolences to the victims.

It's ugly to see people here blaming the french and the victims for acts of terrorism..what did nigerians or Chad do? Why are they under constant islamist attacks? - these terrorists will not stop looking for soft targets to kill.

upload_2015-11-14_0-21-20.png

upload_2015-11-14_0-22-26.png

upload_2015-11-14_0-25-32.png

upload_2015-11-14_0-26-50.png

Another terror act glorifying Islam and its teachings!!

Yet people say Islam is a religion of peace.

"Allah ho akbar" and "revenge for syria" was heard by eye vitnesses shouted by islamic terrorists.

Don't know for what kind of heaven and 72 whores these islamist are fighting for.

West ruin whole country, so they have right to strike back..

how many jews died
Don't think jews will be there..

Rest in peace....

We stand with french people to eliminate all types of islamist terrorists in world....

Always innocent people are killed, be it mumbai paris or newyork

Rot in hell terrorists

I really feel bad for run off the mill normal muslims sometimes . It takes years for them to create a positive image in western society and these incidents bring them back to square one without any fault of theirs .

All that I have personally read is negative stuff about the muslims in the west.
I can't recall a single instance in the last 30 years when something positive was said about the muslims of the world.
That's the general perception I suppose, muslims are to be blamed as much as the west for the prevalent perception.

Despicable post!
The causality separating the incidents is decades old. The regimes of Gadaffi and Assad were horrible for their own people for them to have taken up arms.
The problem with some muslims is that they have no clue how to exist in the modern world where religions have no place.
You are right there. But, we need to sit back, take a while and try to understand what is going wrong.
You see, no matter how much we denounce it, ignore it, refute it, there is no point in denying the fact that when you bomb someone, and innocents get killed, they will not like it!
They will try to get back to you. They would have fought as a standing army if they had the capability to do so. But they don't have such capabilities. So what do they do ? They are picked up by these jihadi groups. These terrorist groups use the grudge among the common people to execute such terrorist attacks.
So, just bombing them from 20,000ft above the ground is not a solution, it will bring trouble. because the killing is indiscriminate, which will have repercussions, if not today, then tomorrow.
There has to be better ways to deal with the situations other than mere brute force.

And the endless killing spree has been going on middle east for too long and let,s not forget france is part of NATO.Karma is hitting them back.Innocents died in paris but their numbers are far less than the innocents died in the middle east.
Syrians and Iraqis were duped by their Islamic brother then in ME and in Europe now.Muslims have given more grief to Muslims around the world than anyone else. #LetsnotForget

This is so tragic...

The figure for French citizens who have gone to Syria to fight is around a thousand at least.

The first order of business should be(or should have been months ago) to take those who have returned from Syria into custody.

Although these were soft targets but you would still need some basic training to handle an automatic weapon and that could have only come from those who have returned from the Middle Eastern battlefield.

They seem to me more like a Jewish Terrorists or Hindu RSS Terrorists.
Your id is very apt indeed. You organized that thought all by yourself, or took help from other ?

whats with the word Islamist?
just write "terrorists strike humanity in Paris again"
You are right there and I agree with you. But people will want to know who did this and why. So, you cannot really avoid it, being realistic.

Back
Top Bottom