What's new

Paris Under Attack

CTvwKaJW4AAiDWG.jpg

Up to date map, 87 confirmed dead at the concert hall.

Despicable post!
The causality separating the incidents is decades old. The regimes of Gadaffi and Assad were horrible for their own people for them to have taken up arms.
The problem with some muslims is that they have no clue how to exist in the modern world where religions have no place.

It is just plain old truth nothing despicable about it. All of this started from iraq libya and now syria. French people had no part in it hence rulers should be held accountable for incompetent decisions. Just bcz they were horrible doesnt give them right to arm the opposing parties and open doors to armed insurgencies.

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured ones. My heart goes out to the families of the victims may God give them strength to cope up with this tragedy.

Muslims are already dying in different wars as pointed out by Azad Pak post now its time to reap what have been sown by western powers in whole world.
Western powers has nothing to do with civil war in muslim world.

French Fans Sing ‘La Marseillaise’ after Paris Bombings/Shootings Solidarity .

French fans responded to a series of explosions and shootings in Paris by singing the French national anthem as they were evacuated from the stadium.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

They are more like “people who don’t follow rules…” There are different kinds of people in different worlds! … Between you two and them, what is the difference? It isn’t unusual… to put it to an extreme… A hero during a war would be just another murderer in peaceful times.

And these idiots want to import tens of thousands from war torn areas, are they stupid?

Ideally, you don't want to bomb anywhere at all.

But if you DO decide to bomb a country (or the entire Middle East and North Africa region)... why on Earth are you then inviting them to live in your house?

If I killed a guy's entire family, the last thing I would do is invite him to live at my house. Really obvious logic, one would think.

My un-solicited advice - Let us not make it a debate. Not the right time, even I found the quoted poster's comment offensive and wrong in the context being discussed but doesn't matter - some people look at the world with India -specific hate tinted glasses and every tragedy is an opportunity to score points.

Regards

Ideally, you don't want to bomb anywhere at all.

But if you DO decide to bomb a country (or the entire Middle East and North Africa region)... why on Earth are you then inviting them to live in your house?

If I killed a guy's entire family, the last thing I would do is invite him to live at my house. Really obvious logic, one would think.

Well, they were being bombed, gassed, executed, what have you by their own government, mostly. Even if France or who ever weren't bombing, I still wouldn't want no refugees from any of those places. Especially not tens of thousands, what were these idiots thinking? You think all of these people are good? Refugee people as is make shit immigrants, now you wanna take them from that type of environment?

Back
Top Bottom