What's new

Paris Under Attack

OMG :frown: more than a hundred killed. This is horrible ! Its time for the whole world to stop playing games against each other in Syria and start to coordinate attacks against ISIS together. There needs to be just one coalition against ISIS. How much more blood has to be spilled before they can settle out their petty issues and focus on the real threat , which is rising IS terrorism. They are much better funded then AQ and are capable of carrying out more lethal attacks. ISIS is AQ on steroids. The sooner the world realizes the better.

You are a sympathizer of these extremist groups. Hope the PDF management reveals your identity to authorities.

About a decade ago I protested the iraq war knowing this would happen, millions more did who had the same reservations

Are we now to blame for the wars and the consequences that the Americans and their allies have created

If yoy dont like hear the truth thats your problem

take that bitches!!
CTu9uaYW4AAraPa.jpg:large

Now this is very sad indeed...Is it a pattern?? There were some opinions that terrorists use Asia as a test bed and try those strategies later in west....This attack reminds me of Mumbai where few lunatics took the whole city down...sad very sad :(

@FrenchPilot

Condolences for the victim's familes. My thoughts are with France on this sad morning however I am sure the French people will prevail against this insanity. I also hope after all this is cleared and those who are responsible face the full wrath of the law and later there is some introspection to reflect on the causes and long term solutions for such vile acts.

It is too early to pin this on anybody but if I was to hazard a guess I would be looking at all the following markers:-

(i) Couscous eaters.
(ii) Good football players
(iii) Have historical connection to French Foreign Legion
(iv) Meditearnean culture
(v) Olive skinned.

Any persons or groups who tick the above five boxes should be regarded as suspects. Let us see if I got this right.

About a decade ago I protested the iraq war knowing this would happen, millions more did who had the same reservations

Are we now to blame for the wars and the consequences that the Americans and their allies have created

You people kill innocents and then have the guts to give justification???. What Bush did was right. That is why no attack happened in America after 26/11. You people need to be kept under constant fear to keep a check.

I am sure, although you are not flying flags, you must be living in Europe. Only European Muslims can be this extreme in their views.

Your point would make sense if it wasnt for the fact that it seems 90% of ISIS militants are from North Africa, Saudi, etc etc who have had little direct impact apart from the fact that "fellow muslims" suffered, yet ironically will blow up a marketplace and kill a hundred of their "fellow muslims" without thinking twice.

The direct cause is the Iraq war but the bad people were always there, Saddam just oppressed them but towards the end of his reign there was alot of extremists (Fedayeen? not sure) grouping in the country. The war may have started it but this was an inevitable problem, how were the terrorists who are wealthy people from gulf states suffer from the Iraq war? There are far too many young men in Muslim/non Muslim countries who feel like they dont belong, the real cause of todays problem isnt the Iraq war, its the modern connectivity of humanity and people can feel out of place very quickly and look for alternatives because doing something resulting in death is often an easier way out than struggling with a life of poverty/mediocrity for decades, I know it would appeal to my mindset if I lived in a country like Algeria, work for peanuts slaving away all your life or go on an adventure firing guns and feeling brotherhood, its a great alternative to life in many modern Islamic countries and one that I can completely understand given the opportunities in many of these countries. All young men have a inbuilt desire to fight, its just most have too good of a life to give up.

Gunmen still at large..

Attachments

• 1447463766433.jpg
    1447463766433.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 51
RIP to my innocent brothers and sister's. the dogs and their owners will be hunted from which ever part of the world they come from.

submissive no, ask yourself,
why did this happen?
i would continue but its not time or place, so take your hard empty shell elsewhere.
Yes yes I have heard this line repeated by many ISIS apologists. The fact is ISIS exists and is an ever growing threat, sitting back and watching them grow would be a unpardonable sin by our leaders.

You people kill innocents and then have the guts to give justification???. What Bush did was right. That is why no attack happened in America after 26/11. You people need to be kept under constant fear to keep a check.

I am sure, although you are not flying flags, you must be living in Europe. Only European Muslims can be this extreme in their views.

Hardly any attack happened in USA before 9/11

What bush did was a monumental error that is directly linked to what is happening now

Fear begets fear, beligerence begets beligerence

Unless you resolve the problems then bombing and war only creates more problems

And the USA has had the boston bombings, Fort hood attack etc after 9/11

I got the following comment from nytimes & I agree completely.

I live in US East coast.

My first reaction to these attacks was anger at Muslims. And the thought that they deserve ALL the prejudice coming their way. It occurred to me few seconds later that I am brown too, most American's will mistake me as muslim. I don't deserve it.

Then I though of couple of my friend who happen to be muslims, but never gone to a mosque. They don't deserve it.

I stretched to see if someone I knew deserves my hatred. I though of one guy who is devout muslim, but he is all about peace between countries. He doesn't deserve it.

I went to a Pakistani site called dawn, surely I could catch commenters celebrating there. I could then direct my hatred at them. The comments are full of condolences. So they don't deserve it.

Like rest I want to be angry and hate someone, but I want to hate the right persons.

Yes yes I have heard this line repeated by many ISIS apologists. The fact is ISIS exists and is an ever growing threat, sitting back and watching them grow would be a unpardonable sin by our leaders.
ohh so im isis now? screw youself

Back
Top Bottom