What's new

Parho or Zindagi badlo

you can click on the triangle button below my post (report)and it will be dealt with swiftly. Leader is not a mod hence has no power to do anything.

Seems my post has upset you so much, you have written rather incoherent reply... which am not going to respond to... lolz.. :closed:

ye right you are not replying and i am the one whos upset

new enrollment in kpk schools as a result of the enrollment drive is now 213,114 kids. Of these 138,526 are boys and 74,588 are girls.

hope they remain present in schools regularly. well PTI govt must ensure that, whatever system that is required to ensure presence, must be adopted !

new enrollment in kpk schools as a result of the enrollment drive is now 213,114 kids. Of these 138,526 are boys and 74,588 are girls.

hope they remain present in schools regularly. well PTI govt must ensure that, whatever system that is required to ensure presence, must be adopted !

This is misleading figure .. There will always be new enrollment every year .. you need to subtract the Average enrollment per year to find out the new number .. Come on now .. dont play with numbers .

This is misleading figure .. There will always be new enrollment every year .. you need to subtract the Average enrollment per year to find out the new number .. Come on now .. dont play with numbers .

I dont know, it was shared by Asad Umar. I have no intention to put wrong figures just to make PTI look good, like I said the real deal is if presence is ensured, not the enrollment as an end in itself.

I dont know, it was shared by Asad Umar. I have no intention to put wrong figures just to make PTI look good, like I said the real deal is if presence is ensured, not the enrollment as an end in itself.

This is one of the many reason i hate politicians .. they take advantage of the little knowledge people have .. and show them what is not acctualy true .

I will be really Disappointed ( as someone who voted for PTI ) if they also go this way .

This is one of the many reason i hate politicians .. they take advantage of the little knowledge people have .. and show them what is not acctualy true .

I will be really Disappointed ( as someone who voted for PTI ) if they also go this way .

No need to generalize and defame the profession of the nobles/shurufa/mutaqis...

do you have the actual numbers?

Back
Top Bottom