What's new

Pantsir S1 in Pakistan Army ?

Shorads as well:enjoy:
Dabay m sy nikal k loading or aim lynay m he 10 minute LG jaanay itni dyr m Shorad ka Shorba bn jana. I smell kickbacks here like the mp 5 saga. Waysay us khabees general ki koi inquiry lgi? border or loc p 9mm mp5 dy di jvaano ko

Dabay m sy nikal k loading or aim lynay m he 10 minute LG jaanay itni dyr m Shorad ka Shorba bn jana. I smell kickbacks here like the mp 5 saga. Waysay us khabees general ki koi inquiry lgi? border or loc p 9mm mp5 dy di jvaano ko
Apko kiya patta shorads koya cheez honga.
Bhain jan koi bhi shorad assa nhi chalta.
Pantsir S1 araha hain FM 90 , Crotales , Spada 2000 , Hq16 yeh sab low to medium ka liya theek hai aur operational bhee hai asal masla long range ka hai .
S 400 ki baat chaali hai but 5 7 saal kam se kam lagga ge

@Windjammer Sir what is this on top of banner?

41194489_469635950205354_8708321036187205632_n-jpg.497203

a6.jpg

I recall PA was interested in Korkut, which is a tracked SPAAG. Pantsir doubles as SPAAG and SP SAM, will supplement PA's laser beam riding RBS-70 mounted APCs if inducted based on a tracked chassis.

can korkut engage while mobile ? like TOR ? or it has to be stationery to fire

I recall PA was interested in Korkut, which is a tracked SPAAG. Pantsir doubles as SPAAG and SP SAM, will supplement PA's laser beam riding RBS-70 mounted APCs if inducted based on a tracked chassis.

Pantsir can fire on the move.

Not as well as Tor.

India maybe paying for the future development of the Pantsir, and therefore it maybe off limits to Pakistan. No Reason the Chinese can't make a similar system.

Both Tor and S1 can be linked.
Pakistan will not get S1 before 2019 the system has a waiting line.
Perfect, can you please share a link or anything that confirms that the new radar that we are getting from Russian for NPPs protection can be linked and can guide TOR and S1? That will be great. :)

Perfect, can you please share a link or anything that confirms that the new radar that we are getting from Russian for NPPs protection can be linked and can guide TOR and S1? That will be great. :)
Don't have link I saw an RT documentary once on TOR how it defends against cruise missiles linked to RADAR. TOR and S1 have their own fire control Radar But detection Radar is linked to them.

If you want actual evidence do a little research on Israeli Attacks near Damascus airport and you will find S1 intercepts and buk intercepts which were enhanced.

Don't have link I saw an RT documentary once on TOR how it defends against cruise missiles linked to RADAR. TOR and S1 have their own fire control Radar But detection Radar is linked to them.
OK, i will also try to search for any details of whether Surok can be used with these. I am not convinced because of:

MOSCOW/KARACHI – A Russian company will supply a civilian radar station to Pakistan to protect facilities of the nuclear power plant in Karachi.

“A memorandum of cooperation in the field of organizing the delivery of the civilian radar Surok was signed at the Army-2018 international military and technical forum between RTI Group and the Pakistani company TechWin Enterprise. The radar is set to control and protect the Karachi NPP’s facilities, and also some other installations of Pakistan’s critically important infrastructure,” the press office of RTI hi-tech company said yesterday.

There is something missing.

If you want actual evidence do a little research on Israeli Attacks near Damascus airport and you will find S1 intercepts and buk intercepts which were enhanced.
Pantsir S1 in Pakistan Army ?

Apko kiya patta shorads koya cheez honga.
Bhain jan koi bhi shorad assa nhi chalta.
Pantsir S1 araha hain FM 90 , Crotales , Spada 2000 , Hq16 yeh sab low to medium ka liya theek hai aur operational bhee hai asal masla long range ka hai .
S 400 ki baat chaali hai but 5 7 saal kam se kam lagga ge

Do Manpads have the operational range and the radar support, are the firing crews fast enough to prepare, track and fire, I mean not slower than the TOR? I have seen that Pakistan air defence concept during different exercise, the Manpad crews are driving on Landrovers or in an M-113 APC, but the question is their REACTION time enough to counter IAF?

Vampires-Chamb-1965.jpg

Back
Top Bottom