What's new

Pantsir S1 in Pakistan Army ?

70-95% hit rate... too wide gap... is 70% for max range?
what is the official reason of s400 got hit by isreali? I read about it either turned off or empty so what was the final verdict?

Talks are on but one friend claimed that some PANTSIR ARE HERE IN Pakistan. Lot of equipment from Russia is quitely being inducted
i such scenario if we procure a little 'more' how much PAF/IAF is effective against each other.. how can one by pass such radar covers.. or how can we destroy radars for airforce to be effective... JSOW?

Yes it can be fututre induction because so far there is no indication of Pantsir S1 in PA air defence inventory currently unlike what OP claimed.
So at best it is a future possible induction and not a currently operation missile.
In civilisation this is a question mark (?).....which i also posted with the title.....but then i don't expect you to understand this.

Its look like joke of the year If we have them then give the solid prove of this on this forum....

Its look like joke of the year If we have them then give the solid prove of this on this forum....
Here you go....happy.

7BC39CBB-C299-6484-4027445C2362AF94_W700_Hauto.png

Pakistan in talks to buy Russia ground base air defense system
In an interview with Russian news outlet Sputnik, Pakistani Defense Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan disclosed that his country is in talks with Russia to buy the latter’s air defense system.

By Vitaly V. Kuzmin (http://vitalykuzmin.net/?q=node/372) [CC BY-SA 4.0 or CC BY-SA 4.0], via Wikimedia Commons

“We are in negotiations [on air defense systems] and once we conclude negotiations, we will be able to announce them,” Khan was quoted as saying.

Early this year news ...

Bhai jan aeesa hi nhi koi baat karta:partay::azn:
Abb biryani main chest aur leg piece barabar rakhna aur raita salad bhi tyar rakhna:enjoy:
sir biryani app ATR main khana pasand farmain gay kay saab 2000 main(trainer version bhai dosrey bohat kemti hain:P)
han han sir Aaloo bhi ho ga ..
@Hell hound @Inception-06 @Gryphon @django your thoughts ?
i think i will trust @tps77 on this one his news regarding ground based radar/air defence systems are usually solid .

bhai this is the second time they put it on a display banner , it can not be coincidence or mistake ...
Sir apki Biryani ki plate Daig se bhar a gaye :P
bhai s 400 ka agar tarka lag jata to maza a jata :lol:

Back
Top Bottom