What's new

PANTSIR already part of Air Defence ???

So SH-1 got rejected by PA. The shortcomings were taken away and improvements made so SH-15 was brought back to fulfil PA criteria

That's how things usually go between the two countries. Z-10ME being the test case.

Need to go for more hq 16s. Hq 16b variant is impressive.

There is a difference in area weapons vs short range defense Sam with on the move capability which hq-16 need to be deployed to cover large area

There is a difference in area weapons vs short range defense Sam with on the move capability which hq-16 need to be deployed to cover large area

I realise theres a difference. Ideally if we had a large budget then we should get pantsir. We don't, hence we need to prioritise resources. Due to already inducted hq 16, best to buy more. It covers high and low altitude, its more of a deterrence to IAF then a short range Sam.

I had discussion with Air-defence guy and he said If this system come , This will going to be a great close range maneuverable Air defence Unit (with radar and guns + missiles) ,As we all know our Spada and Oerlikon 35 mm twin cannon are stationary .. LOL he was actually more interested in Guns then A-to-A Missiles ………. Rest you all know how good this system is ,,,,,,, And on Isreal taking out 1 Pantsir in Syria , he said some time buffalo can(do) kill lion...….

Last edited:
Pantsir has been shortlisted by Pakistan Army Air Defence and is planned for induction. What you see on the poster is an announcement of a future induction.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom