What's new

PANTSIR already part of Air Defence ???

48360578_1010011285852121_3789405724925231104_o.jpg
Pantsir and fd-2000 are with Pakistan in my opinion and for a long time.

Same was reported about 90 SH-1 howitzers but it never happened.

xy7eV97.png

I was a big fan of Sh-1 because it seemed like a cool platform but it didn't pass the trials. Then SH-15 turned up completely under the radar.

I was a big fan of Sh-1 because it seemed like a cool platform but it didn't pass the trials. Then SH-15 turned up completely under the radar.

SH-15 performed surprisingly better compared to SH-1 in almost all scenarios. It seems to be a comprehensive improvement of the former.

SH-15 performed surprisingly better compared to SH-1 in almost all scenarios. It seems to be a comprehensive improvement of the former.
They went back to the design board and developed another gun as per feed back, It is a heavier gun than sh-1 and so is the truck

They went back to the design board and developed another gun as per feed back
In fact, China has developed SH-1A, the improved version of SH-1, which is cheaper than SH-15.
But PA found the PCL-181 of PLA Army on trial accidentally, and then asked for a similar one.

if yes than why dont we know
if no than this is an embrassement that why did they post sucha photo
A guy told me one and a half year ago that he has seen PANTSIR in Pakistan but I had doubts but it seem he was right

What Chinese were saying it has passed summer tests now it would go for winter tests. And in Pakistan weapons mostly fail in summer tests not in winter tests.

Pantsir and fd-2000 are with Pakistan in my opinion and for a long time.

Same is my opinion.
I think we went for those right after we felt happy with the VERA, and helped China reverse engineer the radar.

My researched , Pakistan seems rejected this weapon. Radar is powerful but missile is weak and old Russian missile blue print imported in 2005 was adopted.

Last edited:
Given Pakistan impressive experience with Arty, they might have had some input in the development of the new platform.

There are many systems in the arsenal and PA does not need to declare everything... there is a habit of kids and so called ekshperverts to vomit everything (i.e. lies, truths, and half-truths) out on PDF but that's not how PA works.

So SH-1 got rejected by PA. The shortcomings were taken away and improvements made so SH-15 was brought back to fulfil PA criteria

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom