What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. This is what we were discussing yesterday too.. It seems tht CJ Saqib Nisar wants to disqualify IK..but is not getting enough reason for it..and his frustration was evident yesterday too.. CJ pretends to be neutral..and takes high moral ground..but his frustration was very much evident yesterday.....Justice Umar Ata Bandial seems to me, a balanced and upright person.. Cant say much abt Justice Faisal Arab, as he makes the least comments and is mostly silent.. So difficult to say anything abt him, at this stage...

What does ur info says..regd pakora judge and advocate?

Saqib Nisar has extremely close relations with Nawaz $harif particularly, he has always gotten preferential treatment whenever Nawaz was in power.

As I stated before, Umar Ata Bandiyal is gem of a person as far as my professional dealings with him. I dealt with him in re to my corporate banking cases, but that's years ago, how he is now; can't make a comment on it.

Faisal Arab has solid reputation; as per discussions re his earlier decisions.

Advocate and Pakora (lol) first time using these nick names :) are pushed against the wall - sort of; by this stinging JIT report packed with tons of ammunition against $harifs, something that couldn't be even done in Zardari's case even though he was certified corrupt as well.

$harif's should consider going out of politics and handover the Federal reign to K and provincial to T and live happily ever after - in Anatolia (as suggested by Naeem Bokhari).

I have a feeling the Sharif family will escape from Pakistan during the dead of night from a chartered flight before Monday.

Arif Hameed Bhatti in Reporters saying..tht Bilal Rasool has been given serious threats today..and he has been given Rangers security.....Arif hameed bhatti is confidently saying tht and says tht it is today's news... @PakSword @QatariPrince

Allah, Bilal Rasool...aur sab JIT members aur unki families ki hifazat karay aur unhein lambi zindagi dey .. Ameen

Amen!!!

Saqib Nisar has extremely close relations with Nawaz $harif particularly, he has always gotten preferential treatment whenever Nawaz was in power.

As I stated before, Umar Ata Bandiyal is gem of a person as far as my professional dealings with him. I dealt with him in re to my corporate banking cases, but that's years ago, how he is now; can't make a comment on it.

Faisal Arab has solid reputation; as per discussions re his earlier decisions.

Advocate and Pakora (lol) first time using these nick names :) are pushed against the wall - sort of; by this stinging JIT report packed with tons of ammunition against $harifs, something that couldn't be even done in Zardari's case even though he was certified corrupt as well.

$harif's should consider going out of politics and handover the Federal reign to K and provincial to T and live happily ever after - in Anatolia (as suggested by Naeem Bokhari).

Who is K, and T? K....Kulsoom Nawaz? But this doesnt seem possible... Who does K and T represent?

Also..sharifs should happily live ever after in jail ... No other destination for them

A document of 2006 got registered with Notary public on 2016

@Icarus I assume that this time GHQ knows that if they intervene against the intentions of citizens of Pakistan and tried to do any NRO then they will be treated in a similar manner as we are treating NS ...

First time we are doing soemthing based on merit and not based on some political or international rivalry we will not ruin this moment to anyone ...

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @war&peace @QatariPrince @Zarvan your views guys ...

Sir mera itna zor nahi kay main GHQ koh ja kay keh sakun "insan day puttar ban jao oye". Kiyon mazloom aamdi ki rozi kay peechay paray huay hain?

Sir mera itna zor nahi kay main GHQ koh ja kay keh sakun "insan day puttar ban jao oye". Kiyon mazloom aamdi ki rozi kay peechay paray huay hain?
Sir, just mentioning it to you not asking you to tell this to GHQ by yourself .. its about giving the message to the right people about the intentions of nation ...

I am sure someone somewhere is monitoring this forum and some of the other important forums as well ...

Who is K, and T? K....Kulsoom Nawaz? But this doesnt seem possible... Who does K and T represent?

Also..sharifs should happily live ever after in jail ... No other destination for them

Nawaz had no options left other than that. This is something which was discussed in meetings way before JIT's report.

Main tiff between Nawaz & Shahbaz in later part of April 2017 was and is still the issue of national level leadership.

Those of us who were actively involved in constituency level politics, they might know what was the actual issue between Ch Shujaat, Pervez Elahi group vs Nawaz. Ch were successors of Nawaz in Punjab if and when Nawaz moves up the ladder, it didn't happen and when Parvez was confident of getting CM'ship of Punjab late night meeting in H block Model Town Lahore brought Shahbaz as CM and Parvez was given more of a ceremonial role of Speaker. Let's say, it's something like this again; only thing is; division is trifold and battle involves family as well as long time loyalists ;)

Last edited:
I am just thinking if 9 copies of JIT report which are made public carry so much proofs and so lethal proofs than what that 10th box carries which JIT requested to SC to be kept secret and not to be made public. What that carries ???????????????????
that contains more actionable information that will be used to implicate many more people. This is just the start. This has set a precedent in the country. Now we need to see that each and every step is implemented in true letters and spirit and everyone gets punished.

We have to keep our eyes open and see if that everything is on track. Phantom of euphoria shouldn't posses us for too long since the game is not over yet and this Mafia is still active in finding a way out.
By the way, this is just the tip of the iceberg

DEdHbhIWAAAPDud.jpg:large

DEdHizaU0AEyU9b.jpg:large

Imran Khan as stupid as ever or once again cleverly trying to divert attention from the criminal issues i.e. forgery in state record, money laundering, tax evasion, obstruction in justice, death threats to JIT.... etc.

I have a feeling the Sharif family will escape from Pakistan during the dead of night from a chartered flight before Monday.

They are advised to stay and reject JIT finding, their choices of flight are limited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom