What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the report be published in full at all for public?

Yes, I think it will be published.. sooner than later. 8000 pages hain.. Time tou lagega.. Abhi channels ne copy le li hai, they can't publish, otherwise people like us will stop watching TV and start reading the scripts of conversations between JIT and Ishaq Dar/ Baji.

These channels will publish it.. in my opinion, once they milk most out of this report.

Opssss

View attachment 410304 View attachment 410305

Heroes of the day.....

SBP's Amer Aziz
SECP's Bilal Rasool
MI's Brig Kamran
ISI's Brig Nauman
NAB's Irfan Mangi

Wajid Zia?

despite all these evidences if elections are held today NS will be elected by the people of punjab with overwhelming majority.

Wajid Zia?
Lets not forget all those who helped us along the way
Hasan,Hussain,Ahmad Norani,Dalal Chuadry,Daniyal Zalil,Khwaja sad rafik,Khawaj sara asif and geobar news :D

Whats latest? Mein tu jogging per chala gya tha.
Mein to monal chala gaya tha sham wahein guzari :D
@PakSword

Whats latest? Mein tu jogging per chala gya tha.
Maiza Hamid sab isi ki sajish hy
Ahsan Iqban ye jit ki finding dharna 3 hy

IK is the man. soon election commission will disqualify him.

Maiza Hamid sab isi ki sajish hy

Yeh waqai kaha hai iss khabees aurat ne?

Can anyone write a "Thank You" letter to JIT members?

I will then send the link to BR so that he can read and tell other members as well?

Allah Kareem!! Dada say lay ker Beton tak sab chor fraud hain

DEYeE6IW0AETOQi.jpg:large

Army will have to intervene. Nawaz will go on his own, a size 12 boot is required up his rear to throw him out. I hope bajwa delivers this time unlike last time on dawn leaks.
why would army intervene man, it would be like sitting on ur own cake, intervention of army is what nawaz was hoping for, to give him a siyasi shaheed exit, this ehtisaab by adalat is what will truly slay his dynasty and by the way contrary to popular belief army has never intervened over corruption, they have always stepped in only and only when there was a dire threat to national security, army will just sit back, relaz and enjoy the show..

Yeh waqai kaha hai iss khabees aurat ne?

Can anyone write a "Thank You" letter to JIT members?

I will then send the link to BR so that he can read and tell other members as well?
Capital tv par chupay alfaz mein yahi kaha agey uskey ali zaidi tha wo to akheer ka bhand hay phir :D
Anchor ko kehta time kiya hy?
Anchor nay kaha 7.40 hain kehta mein nahi manta 7.40 hain :D

Army will have to intervene. Nawaz will go on his own, a size 12 boot is required up his rear to throw him out. I hope bajwa delivers this time unlike last time on dawn leaks.

Stupid army fanboys on PdF will never understand army being involved is what Nawaz is hoping for. Army itself is corrupt and can't hold anyone accountable. And before you go on about sacrifices, remember mostly foot soldiers die in battelefield not generals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom