What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Whats next a scarface reference

Why not? He should do this :lol:
giphy.gif

Man oh Man.. DEAR PTI followers man up and accept your defeat you people lost fair and square don't act like sore losers now!!!
PTI's plea was to dismiss NS which never happened and now NS is more stronger than ever, if your leader MR IK have got an ounce of brain power left he would put all his energies in doing bit of work in KPK so he will have something to show. But we all know for sure this wont happen and PTI will keep on doing this randi rona.

Care to explain where in the judgement it says, Noora lier has been let off the hook? JIT will investigate the thief for approx 60 more days, after that it will be up-to the judges to determine the findings.

@Farah Sohail ... you asked the question why the judges didn't give same judgement ... and below are my thoughts on it.

2 judges declared NS not honest and 3 judges want more information to declare him a liar and a criminal.

1. Dishonest = Declared, and that is based on 'not providing evidence as claimed he would', basically NS did not backup his statements with anything
2. Liar = Needs further investigation and verified evidence
3. Criminal = Needs further investigation and verified evidence

By the time the JIT is done, NS will be utterly doomed and 3 strikes above would kill Sharif dynasty fully. The judges want to do complete justice, and dishonesty is not enough when there is a lot more to convict NS on.

Had SC judges found a grain of evidence against NS he would had been Disqualified, come on use some logic here now cant you people see this the only reason SC asked to form a JIT

It was not a murder case. It was a financial corruption case.

"Absence of evidence" in terms of money trail is itself enough to render the defendant disqualified.

Legal Studies 101

Had SC judges found a grain of evidence against NS he would had been Disqualified, come on use some logic here now cant you people see this the only reason SC asked to form a JIT

Supreme Court didn't give Nawaz Sharif clean chit!

This is the problem with us. "Jaisa chalta hai chalnay do" lol

Corruption is the biggest problem of this country accept it or not! and its about time we do something about it.

Care to explain where in the judgement it says, Noora lier has been let off the hook? JIT will investigate the thief for approx 60 more days, after that it will be up-to the judges to determine the findings.

Had SC judges found a grain of evidence against NS he would had been Disqualified, the only reason SC asked to form a JIT because court wanted an easy way out and they didn't wanted to become controversial. If SC couldn't find any evidence make no mistake about it JIT will find nothing because their is nothing!!
PTI was doing this drama just so because IK had wet dreams and he thought he'll become PM like this Dharnas, and all that topi drama for dhandli as well found absolutely nothing. I'll say it again stop wasting time like this and focus on your province Mr IK doing all this topi drama will get you nothing.

2 out of the 5 judges found him guilty, while the other 3 judges have given him more time to come clean, the Qatari letter has been put in the dustbin which was Noora kings heart of defence. End of the day Noora thief should resign if he had any dignity left in him.

It's mind boggling educated people here thinks that Nawaz Sharif never did corruption. Deep inside their heart they know he is corrupt but they don't want to say it openly as people will make fun of them because in past the defended these crooks.

It's about time you guys at least be honest with yourself.

And this is bullshit that lets forget it and move on. This is the reason we as a nation never progressed aur aisay hi chalta raha tu agay koi chance bhi nahi hai progress kernay ka

this thread needs a clean up of filth posted in last few pages, in an attempt to derail it by a PMLN stooge ... reported some posts but it is being continued ... @Arsalan @waz @Horus

The 3 Judges agree that facts need to be established - this being their core judgement. They are very reluctant to give judgement on unverified reports but do clearly state that allegations are very serious and if proven by JIT, there will be criminal charges laid accordingly. If only PMLN fans would bother reading this all ..

As for dependency, the 3 judges are of the opinion that ECP is the right forum to hear the issues of disqualification on matters brought to them - such as not declaring dependants assets etc.

I just do not know why PTI is not directly filing to ECP, they should be considering they can now that the Speaker didn't and 30 days timeline of speaker's refusal has lapsed as well. IK really needs to look at his legal advisors and root out the snakes. He should be banging at the door of ECP real hard after this.

As for 'not honest' by the two judges, those judgements are based on NS not providing any evidence to back the statements made by him during this case - it is basically 'not being honest in the case'. But that's enough to go to ECP, more than enough!

Today has been a brain fried exhausting one ... 20hrs day yesterday with 8 hours on the road .. so speed read the judgement. I must say, only Khosa's judgement is a relatively easy ready. These are a difficult read, for me at least. Poor structure, no headings etc etc .. does look to be typed by the judges themselves considering the inconsistency in formatting etc. If this is how judgements are issued formally, I may not be reading another anytime soon

Order Of The Court - Page 546 - is definitely worth ready, if not already. NS etc will be called to the JIT, and I think when NS is called for it, this is when we'll start seeing a major political unrest (if he's still a PM and hasn't run out of the country).

I have some concerns:

1 - Selection of officers rests with heads of respective divisions. How on earth do you believe that those heads, who are pets of NS and his family, will select officers with integrity?

2 - Filing in ECP will mean another humiliation, as ECP is completely under shareef's control.. ECP will expel the petition saying that the judgment itself states that further probe is required. So I am not in favor of going to ECP. In fact I do not even trust any judge, whether its of SC, HC or whatever, let alone head of institutions already under control of PM.. Anyone from existing institutions, I can't trust.. even PA officers.. All should upload their profiles on OLX for sale..

3 - Inconsistency shows that they were writing something else from the beginning, but changed midway.. why? no one knows.. I have got some news that 15-20 days back 1-2 changed their minds. So it is understandable to see poor formatting etc in the judgement.

4 - Someone was saying that it's not NS who will have to present himself in front of a JIT.. it is the other way around.. JIT will go to PM house for tafteesh..

I am telling you,, it is not a good verdict at all.. Anchors, PTI spokespersons or whoever is saying that it is a good verdict, should come out of dark and see the reality..

There is a big chance that the next bench lets PM go saying that enough evidence wasn't presented.

Tujh jese chutya hote hain jo apni hi baato pe haste hain. Chuttu insaan. Lol

Saale se yaad aaya, saali kesi hai meri?

:lol:

It's mind boggling educated people here thinks that Nawaz Sharif never did corruption. Deep inside their heart they know he is corrupt but they don't want to say it openly as people will make fun of them because in past the defended these crooks.

It's about time you guys at least be honest with yourself.

And this is bullshit that lets forget it and move on. This is the reason we as a nation never progressed aur aisay hi chalta raha tu agay koi chance bhi nahi hai progress kernay ka

Agree with you brother, NS is basically a criminal in the eyes of the supreme court, JIT is normally used to investigate criminals, which in this case, SC has decided to use JIT against Noora thief, I just dont understand the mentality of Dracula league supporters which they have declared the SC judgement as a victory, this ignorance of corruption is 1 step forward 2 steps backward which is sadly ingrained in Pakistani awaams mentality.

1. Dishonest = Declared, and that is based on 'not providing evidence as claimed he would', basically NS did not backup his statements with anything

Have all the judges declared him dishonest? I don't think so..

1 - Selection of officers rests with heads of respective divisions. How on earth do you believe that those heads, who are pets of NS and his family, will select officers with integrity?

Implementation Bench is what's being said in the order - that means the officers in the JIT will do as told, not the heads of the departments! We've never had such a bench before.

2 - Filing in ECP will mean another humiliation, as ECP is completely under shareef's control.. ECP will expel the petition saying that the judgment itself states that further probe is required.

At least start the process. If ECP doesn't disqualify, then the legal process opens for appeal in SC!!!

3 - Inconsistency shows that they were writing something else from the beginning, but changed midway.. why? no one knows.. I have got some news that 15-20 days back 1-2 changed their minds. So it is understandable to see poor formatting etc in the judgement.

As I said before, Dishonesty is declared. Liar and Crime need to be fully established. I think the judges did the right thing by this order. Complete justice warrants that.

4 - Someone was saying that it's not NS who will have to present himself in front of a JIT.. it is the other way around.. JIT will go to PM house for tafteesh..

Let's wait and see. Order is very clear on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom