What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
where it talked abt sarhad pe jawaano ke khoon ki qeemat lagayi...i felt sad there...

Me too..

Probably already seen by Army.. :lol::lol:

These kind of things should be posted from outside of Pakistan though..

shayd JIT ka result bhi waisa hi ho jaisa pehlay aya hai jis sai dono parties khush ho jain pmln is tarah k 3 main se 2 judges nai nawaz sharif ke haq main faisla suna diya hai jis sai us ki kursi bach jai or pti is tarah ke 5 main se 3 judges nai nawaz sharif ke khilaf faisla suna diya is tarah dono victory k nishan bna kar niklain gai SC sai.

If NS gets done in Panama, this thread should be part of that recorded history along with @PakSword and @Farah Sohail

You two are epic! :tup:
Asiay hi
kuch bhi bas
Wah jee wah...aur jisne banaya thread ussko bhool gaye....ziadti hai :undecided::devil::mad::angry::disagree:

"Umr e daraaz maang ke laye they 4 din 2 arzoo main kat gaye 2 intezar main"
bhai meri umer daraz 1.5 day ha, 0.5 for Arzoo bibi, and 1.0 for Intzaar bhai

C_IardvXYAAVfhr.jpg

I am sooo waiting for Justice Khosa to become our CJ..... He truly knows the true essence of justice and responsibility of a judge... A God fearing man!! May Allah bless him, Justice Gulzar and others like them

Model courts in Punjab are his brain child and CJ of LHC has many times said tht..it was his suggestion, tht we decided to introduce model courts in Punjab...which is yielding much positive results in bringing speedy justice in criminal cases... Its good tht he is aware of the need for speedy justice in the country, and he will give special attention to it, once he becomes CJ.. But the sad part is..tht he will be CJ for only 11 months .. A very short time period..for him to introduce judicial procedural reforms in the country

Heres a clip of his speech...in Jan

Heres his most recent speech, after panama verdict

@PakSword @Guvera must watch ...these two clips... We still have some hope for Pakistan, when there are such ppl.. I esp loved the part..in first vid..where he said..tht we wil not go down without a fight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom