What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawaz won't only get a clean chit, he'll be our next PM as well. I highly doubt there is any selfless leader in Pakistan. Ever heard of Kerry Lugar Bill? All of our generals are hand picked by US establishment. Still wondering why R.S couldn't do anything about Noora lanati? Still wondering what current COAS is waiting for on Dawn scandal and so many issues that are against Noora kutta? If you really end up leaving Pakistan, it would certainly be for good. Hopeless situation here.

Sharif suits Army-Period.

If you were COAS would you want a puppet or a headstrong guy which can potentially create issues.

Army has its hands full and they don't want any headstrong guy.

You can disagree - but that's what's been happening and will happen again - yes, 2018 will be of Sharifs or may I say Safdars.

The establishment for the first time is sitting back and watching the show! However after the verdict the Supreme court has brought them into the circus by asking them to be a part of JIT (Joint Investigation Team) which includes Military Intelligence and ISI. Unfortunately it will also include the very compromised institutions that are corrupt as hell because Nawaz ONLY employs people on loyalty to him. Not the state and people.

Nawaz envisions himself as Erdogan when people came out Last year against the military coup BUT that's not going to happen so he has been given an opportunity to cheat justice and get away with corruption.

The establishment have been sitting on their backside ever since Zia was murdered in the plane crash. Since then, its all about marking the respective territory, and having those or tolerating those in executive branch of the state who can be managed, exploiting their vulnerabilities, the more crook you are are, more "manageable" you become. And that is the bottom line. In the process, Awam can go to hell and fend for themselves.

Swear, there is no establishment/deep state in the world which can influence the events on global scale YET so incompetent and lousy on national and local front, when it comes to making sure that the state is in the hands of right people. Its not even funny anymore.

If it was this easy to kick a mafia, then US would be Drug-free. And this mafia is ruling this country officially while in US are street gangs only. So lot of obstacle to face and i highly doubt if the commission will even work.

Just some bits I find worth highlighting ...

"Be that as it may, that issue is not strictly relevant to the case in hand. The declaration by this Court through the present judgment regarding lack of honesty of respondent No. 1 cannot by undone or ignored by the Speaker/Chairman or the Election Commission of Pakistan and such a declaration has to have an automatic effect." - Pages 165-166

"We must not forget that the so-called moral provisions of Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution are meant to be enforced even against those who claim to have popular support or who have already demonstrated their popular endorsement and, thus, popular support or endorsement of the person concerned has absolutely nothing to do with enforcement of those provisions of the Constitution." <--- on 62/63!! - page 167

"therefore, I see no reason why after restoration of respondent No. 10’s status as an accused person in that case reinvestigation to his extent and filing of a Reference against him cannot be undertaken or resorted to. ..... The stark reality is that the allegations of corruption, corrupt practices and money laundering, etc. involving over Rs. 1.2 billion and prosecution on the basis of such allegations had been scuttled by the High Court and this Court would not like to stand in the way of reopening of the said investigation or prosecution where even the smallest opening for such investigation or prosecution is available or legally possible. " <--- about Ishaq Dar - Page 179

"(vi) Similarly, the other assets acquired and the businesses set up by respondent No. 1’s children in Pakistan and abroad also need to be probed into by the National Accountability Bureau to find out whether respondent No. 1’s children have acted as Benamidars of respondent No. 1 in those assets and businesses or not and if so whether respondent No. 1 can satisfactorily account for those assets and businesses or not if he is discovered to be their actual owner." - Page 189 - this is asking for global asset probe of the family!!

"It is, therefore, declared that after restoration of respondent No. 10’s status as an accused person in that case reinvestigation to his extent and filing of a Reference against him can be undertaken or resorted to by the National Accountability Bureau." <---- Ishaq Dar again! - Page 190

"As neutrality and impartiality of the incumbent Chairman, National Accountability Bureau Mr. Qamar Zaman Chaudhry has been found by me to be compromised in the matters of respondent No. 1, therefore, he is directed not to exercise any power, authority or function in respect of the matters directed above. The Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan is requested to constitute an Implementation Bench of this Court in the above mentioned regard and in the interest of doing complete justice it is ordered that all the powers, authority and functions of the Chairman, National Accountability Bureau in the above mentioned matters of respondents No. 1 shall henceforth be exercised by the said Implementation Bench and the relevant officials of the National Accountability Bureau shall seek all the necessary orders in those matters from the Implementation Bench till Mr. Qamar Zaman Chaudhry completes his current non-extendable term of office." <--- about NAB Chairman and powers of NAB in regards to investigation of Nawaz by JIT - Page 191

---------------------------------------

I think there will be a petition in ECP very soon! ECP can't ignore 2 senior most judges declaring NS disqualified!

2 judges saying disqualified under 62/63 - i.e. NS is convicted
3 judges saying investigate all wealth - i.e. NS stands accused and should be investigated

2 say he's convicted, 3 say NS stands accused (mujrim) .... ECP here we come.

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @war&peace @Guvera @Arsalan

That's interesting - let me go through the verdict. Thanks so much for giving pointers! Much appreciated!

Sharif suits Army-Period.

If you were COAS would you want a puppet or a headstrong guy which can potentially create issues.

Army has its hands full and they don't want any headstrong guy.

You can disagree - but that's what's been happening and will happen again - yes, 2018 will be of Sharifs or may I say Safdars.
I would agree with you to some extent but remember, puppet is the one who acts on your word or you're simply pulling his strings. Noora and Army's case is not like that. Noora and Army has issues among them but both are backed by US so what can you do? The day we get a competent general we'll have another martial law. Pakistan is swamped with corruption. Political parties can't help it come out of fit. In Army, you're promoted up to Brigadier rank based on your competency, afterwards, politics baby, politics. Incompetent goons are promoted to make sure US has puppets. Army has no puppet, its US that has puppets. End of the story.

Nawaz won't only get a clean chit, he'll be our next PM as well. I highly doubt there is any selfless leader in Pakistan. Ever heard of Kerry Lugar Bill? All of our generals are hand picked by US establishment. Still wondering why R.S couldn't do anything about Noora lanati? Still wondering what current COAS is waiting for on Dawn scandal and so many issues that are against Noora kutta? If you really end up leaving Pakistan, it would certainly be for good. Hopeless situation here.
Well ill disagree a bit. Imran khan is a selfless leader and i can argue on this. Even wikileaks couldn't point a finger at him.but the thing is he wont become the prime minister this time because most of the vote is from rural areas and those people consider nawaz as their only saviour so what good can he do if he does not come into power.

You have nailed it- it was done for optics and face saving - it was decision of all 5 to have this strategy.

Only idiot of highest degree can not understand extreme displeasure of bench for NAB and FIA and then asking them to please head and give "truthful" report re piousness of Sharifs!

It all well thought plan. The gullible Awam are chutiya and will remain chutiya.

Well ill disagree a bit. Imran khan is a selfless leader and i can argue on this. Even wikileaks couldn't point a finger at him.but the thing is he wont become the prime minister this time because most of the vote is from rural areas and those people consider nawaz as their only saviour so what good can he do if he does not come into power.
Imran might well be a selfless leader, though I'm not sure. However, KPK hasn't significantly changed for good. Imran has been focusing only on Noora and couldn't have enough milestones to be represented as his credentials for next election. That indicates the lack of wisdom and competence. He should have had multi tasked. I'm not saying he should have been lenient on Noora but he should have done some magnificent changes in KPK. He talks too much about online FIR being lodged, cool but what's next? Mashal Khan's case is an opportunity for Imran to set precedent of its own but he won't. ANP, full of traitors are involved in that murder backed by JUI. He can't handle JUI and ANP how could he represent Pakistan globally? He wants dialogue with TTP, I call it pu$$Y approach because he gets chickened out thinking TTP will murder him if he says anything against them.

C932qCOUMAAqvKP.jpg:large

"Be that as it may, that issue is not strictly relevant to the case in hand. The declaration by this Court through the present judgment regarding lack of honesty of respondent No. 1 cannot by undone or ignored by the Speaker/Chairman or the Election Commission of Pakistan and such a declaration has to have an automatic effect." - Pages 165-166

"We must not forget that the so-called moral provisions of Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution are meant to be enforced even against those who claim to have popular support or who have already demonstrated their popular endorsement and, thus, popular support or endorsement of the person concerned has absolutely nothing to do with enforcement of those provisions of the Constitution." <--- on 62/63!! - page 167

"therefore, I see no reason why after restoration of respondent No. 10’s status as an accused person in that case reinvestigation to his extent and filing of a Reference against him cannot be undertaken or resorted to. ..... The stark reality is that the allegations of corruption, corrupt practices and money laundering, etc. involving over Rs. 1.2 billion and prosecution on the basis of such allegations had been scuttled by the High Court and this Court would not like to stand in the way of reopening of the said investigation or prosecution where even the smallest opening for such investigation or prosecution is available or legally possible. " <--- about Ishaq Dar - Page 179

"(vi) Similarly, the other assets acquired and the businesses set up by respondent No. 1’s children in Pakistan and abroad also need to be probed into by the National Accountability Bureau to find out whether respondent No. 1’s children have acted as Benamidars of respondent No. 1 in those assets and businesses or not and if so whether respondent No. 1 can satisfactorily account for those assets and businesses or not if he is discovered to be their actual owner." - Page 189 - this is asking for global asset probe of the family!!

"It is, therefore, declared that after restoration of respondent No. 10’s status as an accused person in that case reinvestigation to his extent and filing of a Reference against him can be undertaken or resorted to by the National Accountability Bureau." <---- Ishaq Dar again! - Page 190

"As neutrality and impartiality of the incumbent Chairman, National Accountability Bureau Mr. Qamar Zaman Chaudhry has been found by me to be compromised in the matters of respondent No. 1, therefore, he is directed not to exercise any power, authority or function in respect of the matters directed above. The Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan is requested to constitute an Implementation Bench of this Court in the above mentioned regard and in the interest of doing complete justice it is ordered that all the powers, authority and functions of the Chairman, National Accountability Bureau in the above mentioned matters of respondents No. 1 shall henceforth be exercised by the said Implementation Bench and the relevant officials of the National Accountability Bureau shall seek all the necessary orders in those matters from the Implementation Bench till Mr. Qamar Zaman Chaudhry completes his current non-extendable term of office." <--- about NAB Chairman and powers of NAB in regards to investigation of Nawaz by JIT - Page 191

I think there will be a petition in ECP very soon! ECP can't ignore 2 senior most judges declaring NS disqualified!

3 judges saying investigate all wealth - i.e. NS stands accused and should be investigated

None of the 3 judges said that NS is 'honest' where 2 has said he is dishonest and can't be denied.

So that declaration we were expecting is here!!!

2 say he's convicted (murjim), 3 say NS stands accused (mulsim) .... ECP here we come.

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @war&peace @Guvera @Arsalan

Bro. Food for thought. Where is dependency issue? @Farah Sohail .I am disappointed with Justice Khosa. The whole bench just saved Maryam from everything...

Jitni muzammat ki jaey Kam hai

Bro. Food for thought. Where is dependency issue? @Farah Sohail .I am disappointed with Justice Khosa. The whole bench just saved Maryam from everything...

Ye kis ne kaha??? Abhi tu poori judment parhi nahi hai.... Kisi prog main suna tha ke baji ke baaray main bhi koi adverse comments thay...aur ye ke future main challenge hosakti hai, uski nomination .. Jab Justice Khosa ki poori judgment parh lungi...tab bataungi...is baaray main kuch
@PakSword

Last edited:

None of the 3 judges said that NS is 'honest' where 2 has said he is dishonest and can't be denied.
Now that i have read your post i realise Atizaz Ahsan said something too about the dissenting notes from two judges that they only matter. Have you by any chance listened to PPP press conference. He was speaking there. I miss but what titbits i heard i am sharing it. Perhaps he meant what you have said above.

Tasali ho gai? The so called judges you people were applauding are part of same status quo, they starts and advance their careers with blessings of people of same system, why you think that beneficiaries (Civil or Military) of this status quo will shake the system? At the moment there is no leader of such calibre who is capable of challenging it and can lead the people for change.

The 3 Judges agree that facts need to be established - this being their core judgement. They are very reluctant to give judgement on unverified reports but do clearly state that allegations are very serious and if proven by JIT, there will be criminal charges laid accordingly. If only PMLN fans would bother reading this all ..

As for dependency, the 3 judges are of the opinion that ECP is the right forum to hear the issues of disqualification on matters brought to them - such as not declaring dependants assets etc.

I just do not know why PTI is not directly filing to ECP, they should be considering they can now that the Speaker didn't and 30 days timeline of speaker's refusal has lapsed as well. IK really needs to look at his legal advisors and root out the snakes. He should be banging at the door of ECP real hard after this.

As for 'not honest' by the two judges, those judgements are based on NS not providing any evidence to back the statements made by him during this case - it is basically 'not being honest in the case'. But that's enough to go to ECP, more than enough!

Today has been a brain fried exhausting one ... 20hrs day yesterday with 8 hours on the road .. so speed read the judgement. I must say, only Khosa's judgement is a relatively easy ready. These are a difficult read, for me at least. Poor structure, no headings etc etc .. does look to be typed by the judges themselves considering the inconsistency in formatting etc. If this is how judgements are issued formally, I may not be reading another anytime soon

Order Of The Court - Page 546 - is definitely worth ready, if not already. NS etc will be called to the JIT, and I think when NS is called for it, this is when we'll start seeing a major political unrest (if he's still a PM and hasn't run out of the country).

Now that i have read your post i realise Atizaz Ahsan said something too about the dissenting notes from two judges that they only matter. Have you by any chance listened to PPP press conference. He was speaking there. I miss but what titbits i heard i am sharing it. Perhaps he meant what you have said above.

Not seen his press conference yet. As for him, he will do anything to stop the system crashing, he wouldn't assist in it, because he knows all too well that when NS goes, all will be under the sword too. Dragging this matter benefits PPP as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom