What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually kind of diminishes is crediability as an impartial party. A judge must discharge his duties impartially and free of any outside influence. If hes going into a case with an impressionable quote that "behind every great fortune there is a crime" then how can he be expected of meting out fair and clean justice. Just a thought.
he's talking shit

where was crime when Bill Gates made Microsoft, Or Steve Jobs with Apple etc etc. I'm sorry but i can't take any judge seriously that opens his remarks with a quote out of godfather film. Whats next a scarface reference

Mera khyal hai ke sirf 2 judges ko aaj ki raat sukoon ki neend aani chahye....
All 5 judges planned that. They all are corrupt till bones. They don't have shit to do anything against Noora. Judiciary is sold out, some to Noora and some to PPP. That's why our country is pretty much fucked up in all domains outside terrorism.

Aaj raat unn do judges ko bhi nahi aayegi. Because when history will be written, their name will be there as part of this shameless bench.

This verdict is as useless as anything you can think of. Without suspending the PM, nothing is going to come out of this useless commission.

IK is part of history. Mark my words if you can. Status quo has won, Pakistan has lost.
Imran khan will fight till the last ball .thats for sure. And status quo cannot win whilst imran khan is in the picture.but at the same time i think that hope can be harmful sometimes :/... why are you so sure he is history?

When it was already declared 57 days ago that the judgement had been reserved, I wonder if it was now possible for three judges to ask for a JIT to be formed, which is a non-judgement in my personal opinion... :rolleyes1:

I would like some senior law professionals on this forum to advise me if there is a law that allows this.

Just hoping Imran win next election with clear majority.

Imran did remarkable job.
What remarkable milestones Imran has achieved? His main focus has been on Noora but nothing productive has come out of his approach. KPK still sucks, heard about Mashal Khan? What have they done so far?

All terrorist organization operating based out of Pakistan are backed by either PML N, PPP or MQM. This is the reason why internationally these parties get support. PML N is directly involved with TTP. A treason case should be filed against Noora and Shobaz sharif. However, what would that achieve? JIT, that's it. Judges are sold out. Army won't intervene. Allah hi Hafiz hai Pakistan ka. Mazay karo abh.

a important point is budget, budget will be announced next month.
a possibility it can be that disqualification of PM is delayed by forming JIT to avoid any crisis

I have a question. Why did they have to wait for 57 days if all they had to order was investigation through JIT??and has anyone read justice ijaz's judgement? He has used more bitter words than khosa sb but in the conclusion, he ordered formation of a JIT.such a pussy .. but love and respect for justice khosa and gulzar.. unhon nai IA apni janat kama li hai.

Aaj raat unn do judges ko bhi nahi aayegi. Because when history will be written, their name will be there as part of this shameless bench.

This verdict is as useless as anything you can think of. Without suspending the PM, nothing is going to come out of this useless commission.

IK is part of history. Mark my words if you can. Status quo has won, Pakistan has lost.

In my opinion, there should be social boycott of these Judges. They are not above Pakistan. No fat cows. They should be humiliated where ever they go. They have done F*** all and wasted everyone time all these months but not coming with clear verdict. JIT!! what the f*** is JIT!! They are the supreme court for heaven sake, everything was crystal clear in front of them. It was their f***** job to give clear verdict after listening to whatever was presented before him.

There is a clear get out of jail card given by this so called supreme court, clear management of narrative where two will appear tough and other three, who matter, will pass the buck to JIT which in turn will be manage by nawaz shareef and everything back to square one. wait and see how he manipulate the likes of FIA, NAB and State bank to screw up the findings of JIT. this will be another circus in making for coming months and in between Nawaz shareef disappearing on his forigen visits, with him failing "ill" or his children getting flu in between and not attending JIT sessions.

In BC nay poori qum ko turrak ke bati ke taraf lagaya howa hai. Executive, judiciary , military and even the deep state. while the nation suffer.

IK maybe a history, but he will be remembered as the one who exposed everybody, even the holly cows such as judiciary and military/deep state leadership.

I have a question. Why did they have to wait for 57 days if all they had to order was investigation through JIT??and has anyone read justice ijaz's judgement? He has used more bitter words than khosa sb but in the conclusion, he ordered formation of a JIT.such a pussy .. but love and respect for justice khosa and gulzar.. unhon nai IA apni janat kama li hai.
They're delaying the whole process so that Noora can complete his term. During the next election phuddo awaam of Pakistan, majority of which are bharway will sell their votes for 1000 and vote either PPP or PML N. Lets work our *** out to pay tax so Noora's can establish a business empire of their own. That's it. Mazay karo mazay.

a possibility it can be that disqualification of PM is delayed by forming JIT to avoid any crisis
not really all today has done is made the army even stronger then they were yesterday. Judges have insured the Nawaz gets to answer to ISI, MI etc, my gut feeling is even if he is guilty they would rather he remains in power as long as Nawaz does everything what the military wants especially in regards to pakistans foreign policy.

I called the result of the trial back in January, if you look at my posts i was saying that, the judges decision won't be in favour or against any of the two parties, the judges will say that Nawaz hasn't provided clear evidence of how the money ended up abroad but that alone isn't enough to disqualify the PM of the country either and this is when the first judge and the bench was listening to the case (since then they have been 3 different benches).

Now i predict that the army will be willing to let Nawaz carry on as long as he gives more powers in decision making to the army.

Brother you cannot give such huge decisions based on the repurcussions .. qomain tb bnti hain jb sakht decisions liye jaen ye soche beghair kai unse kia bura hosakta hai

They're delaying the whole process so that Noora can complete his term. During the next election phuddo awaam of Pakistan, majority of which are bharway will sell their votes for 1000 and vote either PPP or PML N. Lets work our *** out to pay tax so Noora's can establish a business empire of their own. That's it. Mazay karo mazay.
To phir to we should leave Pakistan forever,shouldn't we? Ye to ALLAH be kehta hai jhan zulm ho wahan sai hijrat kar jao.

With all respects to PDF folks and limitations of being an outsider, is it possible for the Pak establishment to create any vacuum while so many outstanding staffs are taking place around the world which intricately involve Pak?? It's a matter of local/global Siyaset IMO...

Brother you cannot give such huge decisions based on the repurcussions .. qomain tb bnti hain jb sakht decisions liye jaen ye soche beghair kai unse kia bura hosakta hai

To phir to we should leave Pakistan forever,shouldn't we? Ye to ALLAH be kehta hai jhan zulm ho wahan sai hijrat kar jao.
In Pakistan, there is no place for anyone who is honest, loyal, sincere and hardworking. Pakistan is heaven for all corrupt people who sell dead chickens, donkeys and dogs. Beef these days in Pakistan is Khootay ka and mutton is Kuttay ka.We're not even sure if we're eating halal. However, Pakistani phuddo awaam thinks only alcohol and pig is haram food. What about dead murdar chicken we eat on a daily basis? What about Beef khoota and Mutton kutta? Haraam kha kha kay awaam hi sari haraam ki ho chuki hai. Sach baat bolni nai ghoot say rukna nai. Hijrat hi karo aur kia reh gaya hai? This decision reflects what I've said. Its a fact. During karbala, one of the followers of Imam Hussain asked him, do they don't know who you're? Why they're treating you like this? Imam Hussain replied, these people are addicted to haraam. they can't digest truth. Same is our situation these days. Noora is making sure we eat haraam food so we become pussies and don't act even if Noora gets exposed. Awaam kay L pay thand hai. They don't care about anything.

Pakistani Judiciary is a piece of marvel - their Chief Justice takes suo moto on a news clipping that samosa prices have increased by 50 paisas (half rupee) and then takes notice of a news published in a country separated by seven seas but does not believe the root cause of deteriorating state of every pillar of the state corroded by corruption and says "bring evidence" to common citizens.

Had been saying that nothing will happen in this or many other cases like Panama if it involves anyone who "feeds" this system - albeit a rotten one to the core.

Had said on Nov 1st - 2016 that two Judges from this bench are already lured aka Justice Afzal Lone style and there was no way on earth to get Zardari or Sharif's convicted of crimes of corruption which even a new born in Pakistan knows but Judges of SC feels hard to believe.

But then - say for an example - Country Head position of bank for son or son in law of a Judge is too big of an incentive to see things clearly - we have stooped too low in selling our powers and that too for very frivolous things!

But - but - all our Supreme Court is asking from citizens of Pakistan is to raise their level and have powers of only - to name a few (see below) - such an achievable task for a common man - no?

- Intelligence Agency
- Federal Reserve / State Bank
- Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- Accountability Bureau
- Police

As they know; the above will not do their work - so lets all sleep and lets say "weeeeeeeeeeeee" and enjoy the slide that that Pakistanis are "enjoying"!

Even a common person like me could see the writing on the wall in Nov 2016 - can't Khan Sb see it - that guy is way too optimist and fighter to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom