What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PakSword Yar kal raat me internet nae chal raha tha that is why nae aya or PSL bhee dekh raha tha me :D
Bhai tuesday ka wait karo .. buhut maza aney wala hai :D :D according to general musharaf NAB k pass sara record hai !

NAB , FBR k chairmans khud ayeinge court me ayeinge ! or Nawaz sharif sahab bomb blast ka bahana bana kr mulk me emergency lagany k mood me hain ... agr emergency lagti hai tu panama ka case suspend hu jae ga or yeh idea nawaz sharif ko tayab erdogan ne dia hai :D q k us ne bhee turkey bhee yehi kiya tha us k oper bhee corruption k cases khatam hu gye thay . likan yeh news leak hu gyi hai :D :D

Express , Geo , Dunya and Dawn en ki batun me na ayein ! Paid content chalate hain yeh log ! Just wait for tuesday :D tub tuk PSL enjoy karo :D :D

Kiya PTI or SR kay pass bhi kuch awr evidence hay ya phir siraf FBR or NAB ka hee intazar hay..???

Woh tu twitter par ho hi raha hai...yahan delete karnay se kia hoga? Atleast we were discussing the alternative possibility... I think mods should have just changed the title...

Still waiting for an ISPR response... I think ISPR shd respond..as this is a serious matter

We didn't look at this matter the way MODS thought about it..

@PakSword Yar kal raat me internet nae chal raha tha that is why nae aya or PSL bhee dekh raha tha me :D
Bhai tuesday ka wait karo .. buhut maza aney wala hai :D :D according to general musharaf NAB k pass sara record hai !

NAB , FBR k chairmans khud ayeinge court me ayeinge ! or Nawaz sharif sahab bomb blast ka bahana bana kr mulk me emergency lagany k mood me hain ... agr emergency lagti hai tu panama ka case suspend hu jae ga or yeh idea nawaz sharif ko tayab erdogan ne dia hai :D q k us ne bhee turkey bhee yehi kiya tha us k oper bhee corruption k cases khatam hu gye thay . likan yeh news leak hu gyi hai :D :D

Express , Geo , Dunya and Dawn en ki batun me na ayein ! Paid content chalate hain yeh log ! Just wait for tuesday :D tub tuk PSL enjoy karo :D :D

Kiya PTI or SR kay pass bhi kuch awr evidence hay ya phir siraf FBR or NAB ka hee intazar hay..???

Woh tu twitter par ho hi raha hai...yahan delete karnay se kia hoga? Atleast we were discussing the alternative possibility... I think mods should have just changed the title...

Still waiting for an ISPR response... I think ISPR shd respond..as this is a serious matter

We didn't look at this matter the way MODS thought about it.. and I am with you.. The thread shouldn't have been deleted.

For that same reason, I believe that he has been asked to make it public by the "same authorities". He wouldn't have gone public without discussing it with his friends in ISI (or maybe the DG himself). Has been called, and asked to bring it to the attention..
That is another point of view which is too good to be true....:-)

For that same reason, I believe that he has been asked to make it public by the "same authorities". He wouldn't have gone public without discussing it with his friends in ISI (or maybe the DG himself). Has been called, and asked to bring it to the attention..

Matlab? I didnt understand... What are u implying?

Matlab? I didnt understand... What are u implying?

Matlab he was called by someone else and he discussed it with his friends in ISI and then he has been asked to post it on Social Media, so that a high level probe can be started..

But I maybe wrong...

Matlab he was called by someone else and he discussed it with his friends in ISI and then he has been asked to post it on Social Media, so that a high level probe can be started..

But I maybe wrong...

Honestly... I dont trust Arshad Sharif much... He switchs sides very easily... Ek waqt he was severely against PTI...roz unke against programs karta tha.... Now he is against PML N... If u notice when, that offer to RS came....to lead alliance..he was the first one to call him RIYAL SHARIF on his twitter.. I mean opposing the idea, is one thing..but he being a well known journalist( not common person like us) calling RIYAL Sharif is another matter.... Infact if i remember..asad kharal of ARY was the first one to post tht news abt land allottment to Raheel Sharif on his twitter... Ye channels bhi pata nahi ...kis ke liye kaam karrahay hotay hain... They also switch their policies... ARY people were strongly pro Raheel sharif too..but became dead against him, after his retirement...done many programs against him...... I mean..i have no problem, if u criticised him... I myself have been posting critically against RS....but its when u switch ur opinions, then i have a problem... Ke janay se pehle..very pro raheel sharif and then suddenly against him...

So even now..i am unable to understand Arshad Sharif's motive... He not only accused DG CI of ISI, but he also blamed DG ISI, Gen Naveed Mukhtar , tht since he is family relatve of Nawaz sharif..so on Naveed Mukhtar's orders..DG CI did this...

I dont think...tht Arshad Sharif must have discussed it with ppl in ISI before posting tht... I think he is being used by someone else...

I am waiting for an ISPR response.....because ab ye maamla bigar raha hai..... Now even Imran khan has tweeted abt this issue... But am surprised no tv channel is discussing it...

@PakSword @mr.robot

Mods deleted tht thread....but why? Did thy give any reason for deleting the thread? What was erong with it? Infact mostt of the ppl were not blaming ISI on tht, rather the opposite ...so am surprised why did mods delete tht thread? Which mod did tht?

@The Eagle why was tht thread on Arshad Sharif deleted? I think none of the members there were accusing DG CI ISI did tht(atleast till the time, i posted) as it was just common sense... ....infact we were assuming the opposite...
Or if mods felt the title was inappropriate..you could have simply changed the title?

For the reasons unknown to members alone. Did you check because there is always an ending note as well.. threads without credibility claiming about the most sensitive matters, are nothing but mere speculation and assumptions. We need to be responsible too. Have a nice time.

Regards,

For the reasons unknown to members alone. Did you check because there is always an ending note as well.. threads without credibility claiming about the most sensitive matters, are nothing but mere speculation and assumptions. We need to be responsible too. Have a nice time.

Regards,

But Arshad Sharif posted it on his twitter abt it... And we eere discussing his tweet only...so what other source? Infact none of us were blaming ISI, infact were discussing just the opposite tht someone would have impersonated him to defame DG CI of ISI... It would have been good to discuss the alternatve possibility tht who did this..amd for what purpose?

Anyways.... Your choice to delete the thread

Honestly... I dont trust Arshad Sharif much... He switchs sides very easily... Ek waqt he was severely against PTI...roz unke against programs karta tha.... Now he is against PML N... If u notice when, that offer to RS came....to lead alliance..he was the first one to call him RIYAL SHARIF on his twitter.. I mean opposing the idea, is one thing..but he being a well known journalist( not common person like us) calling RIYAL Sharif is another matter.... Infact if i remember..asad kharal of ARY was the first one to post tht news abt land allottment to Raheel Sharif on his twitter... Ye channels bhi pata nahi ...kis ke liye kaam karrahay hotay hain... They also switch their policies... ARY people were strongly pro Raheel sharif too..but became dead against him, after his retirement...done many programs against him...... I mean..i have no problem, if u criticised him... I myself have been posting critically against RS....but its when u switch ur opinions, then i have a problem... Ke janay se pehle..very pro raheel sharif and then suddenly against him...

So even now..i am unable to understand Arshad Sharif's motive... He not only accused DG CI of ISI, but he also blamed DG ISI, Gen Naveed Mukhtar , tht since he is family relatve of Nawaz sharif..so on Naveed Mukhtar's orders..DG CI did this...

I dont think...tht Arshad Sharif must have discussed it with ppl in ISI before posting tht... I think he is being used by someone else...

I am waiting for an ISPR response.....because ab ye maamla bigar raha hai..... Now even Imran khan has tweeted abt this issue... But am surprised no tv channel is discussing it...

@PakSword @mr.robot

Aaj kal bhi kia zamana aagaya hai... log use horahay hain doosron ke haathon lekin unhain pata hi nahi ke woh use ho rahay hain..

Completely agree with you.. DG - CI is of very good repute..

Lagta hai use hogaya Arshad kisi ke haathon.. Just like aik baar Shahid Masood ho chukay hain..

Agar yehi baat huee tou mein Arshad Shareef ko bhi dekhna chordunga..

But lets wait.. zara iss story ko poori tarah khulnay dain.. Arshad ne abhi wohi kaam kia hai jo Hamid Mir aur GEO ne kia tha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom