What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then mian saaanp bach jay gay

miaan saanp tou phir bilkul hi nahi bachay ga.... agar Maryam beneficial owner sabit hogaee tou.. PMLN aur Qatari shahzada itna zor isi liey tou laga rahay hain ke Maryam beneficial owner sabit na ho, kyun ke Maryam NS ki dependent hai.. court taqreeban Maryam ko NS ke dependent maan'nay tak pohanch chuki hai..

I agree with alll the points...but from what I understand is....tht is not a trial court..so tax evasion or whatever... Judges wont give any direct verdict on this... I agree tht PTI can bring more killer evidence but since this is 184/3 case...then even if Sharifs are proven liars..judges will say tht they have been proven liars, and havent given any money trail and their letter was fake..at max... Then PTI will have to go to ECP...this is what i understand, from what Justice Khosa remarked... .. But am not sure

Maryam par remarks tu baad main aayein ge..i think ziada remarks Mian sb par aayeinge... Abyways...as this is his third term as PM..so unless and until he becomes President in next elections..he cant become PM again, as far as i know..

I think focus should be on Maryam more.. Maryam bibi ziada khatarnak hai... Uska political career shuru honay se pehle hi khatam hona chahye.. Mian S. Tu almost apni innings khel chukay.. Maryam was the main culprit behind dawn leaks too.. She is very vindictive ...
Yes no doubt she will prove to be more revengeful....I think its not Maryam next time it will be Shahabaz..

I agree with alll the points...but from what I understand is....tht is not a trial court..so tax evasion or whatever... Judges wont give any direct verdict on this... I agree tht PTI can bring more killer evidence but since this is 184/3 case...then even if Sharifs are proven liars..judges will say tht they have been proven liars, and havent given any money trail and their letter was fake..at max... Then PTI will have to go to ECP...this is what i understand, from what Justice Khosa remarked... .. But am not sure

TRUE...that it is not a trial court.

But it does not mean that judges cannot give a decision or a judgement. If I remember correctly, the court that disqualified Gillani was not a trial court either....

Judges have lot of other options as well. For example:

They can decide that all the required evidenced has been received and a trial court has been set up which will start the hearings in two weeks (or so).

They have option of commission (which I know @Farah Sohail does not want :-)).

They can refer to the EC and give them a limited time to decide on the issue

They called the NAB and FIA heads on Tuesday - SC has the authority to milk both of them and then get a solution of the problem from that side (under article 186, every institution of the state is bound to serve the SC).

Aitazaz Ahsen has said that Qatari letter is an impermissible paper in the court of law - if judges look at it the same way then the whole case of Shareefs will collapse because it will automatically mean that the money belonged to NS and since there is no evidence where it came from, it has to be from embezzlement of public funds, corruption and taking commissions?

Qatari khat ko admit kar ke hi tou court NS ko jhoota sabit kar sakti hai... lolz..

miaan saanp tou phir bilkul hi nahi bachay ga.... agar Maryam beneficial owner sabit hogaee tou.. PMLN aur Qatari shahzada itna zor isi liey tou laga rahay hain ke Maryam beneficial owner sabit na ho, kyun ke Maryam NS ki dependent hai.. court taqreeban Maryam ko NS ke dependent maan'nay tak pohanch chuki hai..
Lets see court can take turn any time..Hope is baaap-beeti s jan chotay

TRUE...that it is not a trial court.

But it does not mean that judges cannot give a decision or a judgement. If I remember correctly, the court that disqualified Gillani was not a trial court either....

Judges have lot of other options as well. For example:

They can decide that all the required evidenced has been received and a trial court has been set up which will start the hearings in two weeks (or so).

They have option of commission (which I know @Farah Sohail does not want :-)).

They can refer to the EC and give them a limited time to decide on the issue

They called the NAB and FIA heads on Tuesday - SC has the authority to milk both of them and then get a solution of the problem from that side (under article 186, every institution of the state is bound to serve the SC).

This is a possibility.. once NS is declared dishonest and EC disqualifies him on first hearing, courts will not have any pressure not to convert into a trial court..

Yes no doubt she will prove to be more revengeful....I think its not Maryam next time it will be Shahabaz..

Mian Sb doesnt trust Shahbaz much... Mian Sb was grooming Maryam as his political heir... Maryam ne hi aana tha next time..... Ab agar panama case main masla hogaya tu alag baat hai... Warna Maryam ka hi plan tha

Mian Sb doesnt trust Shahbaz much... Mian Sb was grooming Maryam as his political heir... Maryam ne hi aana tha next time..... Ab agar panama case main masla hogaya tu alag baat hai... Warna Maryam ka hi plan tha
hmmm... yes might be thats why focus is on maryam

Guys.. aap sab se meri guzarish hai ke khoob dua karain ke Pakistan main aman qaim rahay.. khaas taur se aglay chand din aik bhi dehshatgardi ka waqea na ho.. agar aman raha tou miaan saanp ka bachna kafi mushkil hai...

Qatari khat ko admit kar ke hi tou court NS ko jhoota sabit kar sakti hai... lolz..

Waisy pakora judge ne ek comment shuru main kia tha...jo humein tab samajh nahi aaya tha.... He said in the begining, when Naeem bukhari was giving arguments to dismiss qatari letter..pakora judge said ke agar hum dismiss kar dein tu yeh aap ke bhi kaam ka nahi rahay ga... Ab kuch kuch samajh aaraha hai

Lekin phir bhi..iska ye matlab nahi..ke pakora judge ab mujhe pasand hai.... Kuch thori thori garbar tu phir bhi hai

Guys.. aap sab se meri guzarish hai ke khoob dua karain ke Pakistan main aman qaim rahay.. khaas taur se aglay chand din aik bhi dehshatgardi ka waqea na ho.. agar aman raha tou miaan saanp ka bachna kafi mushkil hai...

Ameen

Waisy pakora judge ne ek comment shuru main kia tha...jo humein tab samajh nahi aaya tha.... He said in the begining, when Naeem bukhari was giving arguments to dismiss qatari letter..pakora judge said ke agar hum dismiss kar dein tu yeh aap ke bhi kaam ka nahi rahay ga... Ab kuch kuch samajh aaraha hai

Lekin phir bhi..iska ye matlab nahi..ke pakora judge ab mujhe pasand hai.... Kuch thori thori garbar tu phir bhi hai

Woh bechara pakoron ko tarsa hua tha jis din uss ne pakora remark dia tha.. mujhay lagta hai abb hamain uss ki iss baat ko, jo uss ne apnay stomach se soch kar kahi thi, bhool jana chahiey.. bechara..

Woh bechara pakoron ko tarsa hua tha jis din uss ne pakora remark dia tha.. mujhay lagta hai abb hamain uss ki iss baat ko, jo uss ne apnay stomach se soch kar kahi thi, bhool jana chahiey.. bechara..

Itnay bhi becharay nahi hain... Kabhi kabhi koi ulti mantaq le aatay hain..... Masoomana andaz main....koi basic cheezz...jo nawaz sharif ke favor main jaa rahi ho..... Isi liye jab tak verdict nahi aajata pakora judge hi kahun gi , main tu...ya koi aur naam soch lein... Justice Ijaz Afzal ka bhi soch lein

Waisy tu last hearing par Justice Khosa ne bhi mayoos kia ...lekin kher.... Abhi unka aagay dekhtay hain ke kia kartay hain mazeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom