What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Khan submits his statement and extra documents in court today.
Lets see what is in it and how things procced from here!

From what is available on media there are some valid points in the new docs. Lets see what happens.

I dont understand one thing though... Imran khan, and Fawad Chaudhary both are saying tht verdict will come next week.... Its not like they were making a political remark... Even Fawad Ch made this remark in a talk show today...and he seemd serious abt it... I am wondering how they are expecting verdict next week, when the case is now clearly going towards a commission? It seems PTI, hasnt given any comsideration to Justice Khosa's remark today (tht we cant declare anyone guilty) ... I am surprised even media isnt highlighting this remark much...why.? I think this was the most serious remark of today, which would impact the entire verdict..

I salute you all for keeping up with this case with such vigor and hope...

I for one, have since the beginning of the case, assumed NS has to being too powerful to be brought to his knees by Pakistani courts.

I dont understand one thing though... Imran khan, and Fawad Chaudhary both are saying tht verdict will come next week.... Its not like they were making a political remark... Even Fawad Ch made this remark in a talk show today...and he seemd serious abt it... I am wondering how they are expecting verdict next week, when the case is now clearly going towards a commission? It seems PTI, hasnt given any comsideration to Justice Khosa's remark today (that we cant declare anyone guilty) ... I am surprised even media isnt highlighting this remark much...why.? I think this was the most serious remark of today, which would impact the entire verdict..

1). It does not mean that the bench cannot give its decision.

2). Judges have also said that this case is about "honesty". If PM is found dishonest then he cannot remain PM by default.

I dont understand one thing though... Imran khan, and Fawad Chaudhary both are saying tht verdict will come next week.... Its not like they were making a political remark... Even Fawad Ch made this remark in a talk show today...and he seemd serious abt it... I am wondering how they are expecting verdict next week, when the case is now clearly going towards a commission? It seems PTI, hasnt given any comsideration to Justice Khosa's remark today (tht we cant declare anyone guilty) ... I am surprised even media isnt highlighting this remark much...why.? I think this was the most serious remark of today, which would impact the entire verdict..

They are making accurate remarks. They didn't expect that SC will punish anyone in this case in the first place.
Remember we always used to say that it is an inquisitorial proceeding, not a trial.. So what has changed our understanding that was correct earlier?

1). It does not mean that the bench cannot give its decision.

2). Judges have also said that this case is about "honesty". If PM is found dishonest then he cannot remain PM by default.

Not by default.. If they declare that PM is dishonest, someone will have to go to SC to get him disqualified.

But as @Farah Sohail said, he will probably go for early elections. In any case, the matter will be referred to EC, either to disqualify him (if he chooses to remain in power) or to challenge his nomination papers in the next elections (if he goes for early elections).

Maryam's case is extremely important. She must be declared dishonest and liar by SC to get her political career destroyed before it even starts..

They are making accurate remarks. They didn't expect that SC will punish anyone in this case in the first place.
Remember we always used to say that it is an inquisitorial proceeding, not a trial.. So what has changed our understanding that was correct earlier?

But what do they expect to happen till next week..and what decision do they expect? Case is clearly going towards commission...so how do they expect verdict next week? And what verdict are they expecting? Fawad ch used to be very sur of Nawaz Sharif's disqualification earlier.. Either they are not aware of the situation or what?

Heres another detailed version of today's proceedings

https://pakistan24.tv/2017/02/16/2944

Last edited:
But what do they expect to happen till next week..and what decision do they expect? Case is clearly going towards commission...so how do they expect verdict next week?

Heres another detailed version of today's proceedings

https://pakistan24.tv/2017/02/16/2944

This hasn't been decided yet. PTI is sure that they have "something" to prove the ownership of Maryam.. (Actually I am also sure that they have something). Today Salman Akram Raja was requesting in the end to be provided with the additional documents that were submitted by PTI. Though I think they were not those docs which PTI intends to submit after NAB and FIA finish their hearing.. Salman's thirst for the documents shows that he wanted to get hold of "the feared" docs so that answers can be prepared as additional submissions.

So Judges can declare without commission as well, if the "official" documents further destroy bil batori's stance..

By the way, today's remarks show that Maryam's response has already been demolished.

Just read the detail which you yourself posted, and try to understand what's going on. You will understand that everything is ok till now.

More and more blasts as Panama case is near conclusions

This my friend, I am fearing.. koi nazaria zaroorat nahi aajaey..

Not by default.. If they declare that PM is dishonest, someone will have to go to SC to get him disqualified.

But as @Farah Sohail said, he will probably go for early elections. In any case, the matter will be referred to EC, either to disqualify him (if he chooses to remain in power) or to challenge his nomination papers in the next elections (if he goes for early elections).

Maryam's case is extremely important. She must be declared dishonest and liar by SC to get her political career destroyed before it even starts..

I agree with your point on not by default, but it will not remain difficult either.

Calling early elections is not what NS would ever want to have. The reasons are:

1). He did not win the 2013 elections. He won after rigging. This will not be allowed this time.

2). He has few eggs in the incubator (load shedding, CPEC etc.), which he wants to use as slogan in 2018. Calling the elections early would mean to go into election without the chicks been hatched.

3). PMLn, as a party, is in no position to face the people at the moment. Panama has done huge damage. To go into election in the back drop of this case would be a mistake.

Imran Khan submits his statement and extra documents in court today.
Lets see what is in it and how things procced from here!

From what is available on media there are some valid points in the new docs. Lets see what happens.

Yes, and when Salman requested those docs, Judges said that they will be provided if the bench deemed it necessary to provide.

I agree with your point on not by default, but it will not remain difficult either.

Calling early elections is not what NS would ever want to have. The reasons are:

1). He did not win the 2013 elections. He won after rigging. This will not be allowed this time.

2). He has few eggs in the incubator (load shedding, CPEC etc.), which he wants to use as slogan in 2018. Calling the elections early would mean to go into election without the chicks been hatched.

3). PMLn, as a party, is in no position to face the people at the moment. Panama has done huge damage. To go into election in the back drop of this case would be a mistake.

You are spot on... But still we don't know what's the strategy of PMLN..

But as you said, it will not be very difficult to send him home..

We should also remember that PTI and Sheikh Rasheed have yet to give the rebuttal. I am not sure if @biloo700 has any inside information but his earlier post in the day was very important. I think PTI still has few cards to play and they may prove to be the trump cards.

@biloo700 andar ka banda hai.. abhi shayad PTI ke kisi ijlaas main shareek hai..

lolz..

biloo bhai, kuch bataeinge hamain kia horaha hai?

Just read the detail which you yourself posted, and try to understand what's going on. You will understand that everything is ok till now.
Woh sab theek hai.... Even if Maryam is proved beneficial owner...lekin Justice khosa ke is remark ka kiya karein jo unhon ne kaha ..ke hum kisi ko guilty declare kar ke saza nahi de saktay..?

Do u remember...jab ek dafa pehle shayad Makhdoom Ali khan ne argue kia tha technicalities par....tu Justice khosa ne kaha tha ke hum jitna aagay chalay gaye hain..ab peechay nahi hateon ge..balke sirf aagay hi jasaktay hain? Is baat se unka us waqt kia matlab tha? Ab agar woh technicalities ki basis par saza nahi de saktay tu ye tu peechay janay wali baat hi hui..jaisy PM aur unke lawyers chah rahay thay

Woh sab theek hai.... Even if Maryam is proved beneficial owner...lekin Justice khosa ke is remark ka kiya karein jo unhon ne kaha ..ke hum kisi ko guilty declare kar ke saza nahi de saktay..?

Unfortunately, this is 184-3 all about..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom