What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir a guy like Nawaz Sharif is third time prime minister of this nation. You and me might not by chay but the majority of our population is.
I don't think so things r changed a lot for last 10 yrs .Plus in Pak its stigma once it's attach with you u done like Zardari NS put Zardari as corruption king though they couldn't convict him over charges but it sunk PPP .Same case with N league they sunk with Panama .

I don't think so things r changed a lot for last 10 yrs .Plus in Pak its stigma once it's attach with you u done like Zardari NS put Zardari as corruption king though they couldn't convict him over charges but it sunk PPP .Same case with N league they sunk with Panama .
Nature has to take its course at some point in time.

Sir a guy like Nawaz Sharif is third time prime minister of this nation. You and me might not by chay but the majority of our population is.
Unless extensive reforms are initiated in all areas of governance. He will continue to be PM till he reaches where all of us would ultimately reach.

well why do i think that Judges r just making taking the mikey out of nooras.. lol

Jutice Azmat comes out of the crease and hits out of the ground.

Lolll .... main tu pakora judge ko aaj tak samajh hi nahi paayi.... ye kia cheez hain..loll... koi mujhe samjhaa de

Waisy today it seemed..tht Justice Ijazul hasan was the most active judge..he raised most critical questions...... from what I read on twitter, justice khosa was comparatively quieter today, except tht remark...tht since Ishaq dar acted as waada maaf gaawah, so now his confession cant be used against himself, but can be used against Nawaz Sharif..

Justice gulzar also raised some critical questions..

While Justice ijaz afzal, as usual was the defense lawyer

Today three statements I heard from different sources

"Tariq Shaffi kay signatures may tu bohat fark hey"
"Sabooot aap nay denay hain kyoonkay aap sab maan chukay hain"
"Kya ye rakam oontoon pe laykay layjayee gaye"

3 Statemnts conclude grilling of NS,MS,H2S Lawyers

Lolll .... main tu pakora judge ko aaj tak samajh hi nahi paayi.... ye kia cheez hain..loll... koi mujhe samjhaa de

Waisy today it seemed..tht Justice Ijazul hasan was the most active judge..he raised most critical questions...... from what I read on twitter, justice khosa was comparatively quieter today, except tht remark...tht since Ishaq dar acted as waada maaf gaawah, so now his confession cant be used against himself, but can be used against Nawaz Sharif..

Justice gulzar also raised some critical questions..

While Justice ijaz afzal, as usual was the defense lawyer

welll sadly justice shud have provided till now but judges r having fun :)

قرض سے متعلق کوئی ریکارڈ دستیاب نہیں، سلمان اکرم راجا

فیکٹری کے واجبات کیسے ادا ہوئے بتایا جائے، جسٹس شیخ عظمت

بظاہر تو کمپنی خسارے میں چل رہی تھی ،12 ملین درہم کا منافع کیسے ہوا؟ جسٹس گلزار

آف شور کمپنیوں کا ریکارڈ عدالت میں پیش کیا جائے، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن

ریکارڈ سامنے لائیں تو حقائق کا پتا چل سکتا ہے، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن

یہ حقیقت ہے کہ حسین نواز وزیراعظم کے بیٹے ہیں، جسٹس اعجازالاحسن

عدالت کے سامنے الزام لگانے والوں نے شواہد نہیں رکھے، سلمان اکرم راجا

منی لانڈرنگ کا تعین آرٹیکل 184/3 کے مقدمے میں نہیں ہوسکتا، سلمان اکرم راجا

وعدہ معاف گواہ بننےکےبعدبیان اسحاق ڈارنہیں وزیراعظم کیخلاف استعمال ہوسکتاہے،جسٹس

Last edited:
Unless extensive reforms are initiated in all areas of governance. He will continue to be PM till he reaches where all of us would ultimately reach.

Agreed. Hence the COAS allocating 200k soldiers for census must've caused a major shock. NS and Co have been avoiding census for obvious reasons, now they will have this issue on hand as well.

Capture82.jpg

These SOB Qatari Shiekh is helping Nawaz and providing fake letter to protect his business interest ...billions of dollar LNG contract and new billion dollar terminal on Karachi port without bidding......ham " cha " quam haan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom