What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chairman NAB, President National Bank ke against koi direct orders nahi hai .dismissal kr.... President National bank, aur Javed Kiyani, Musa Ghani, Kashif mAsood qazi ko proceedings main include karnay ko kaha hai.. Lekin Saeed Ahmed ki immediate dismissal nahi hai.. Ye jitnay dheet hain, i am sure chipkay rahein ge

Chairman NAB ke bhi dismissal orders nahi ya suspension nahi hai.. BUT..there will be a judge monitoring implementation of this verdict...so Chairman NAB ke honay se bhi koi khaas farq nahi paray ga

Yar phir to koi bht tagra verdict na hua? :/

Judges should have went ham on the Shareefs and discussed all their shortcomings and crimes. Hopefully detailed verdict mein sub ho ye?

If one wants to understand the meaning of stubborn (& arrogant), give them the name Nawaz Sharif.
I'm in Pakistan and there is a festival at my place to celebrate this historic victory as it will change the course of history of Pakistan and the region forever. Congratulations to the whole mankind

Wish I was there too.

This page of our Pakistan story book started turning a few years back and today it has turned fully. Start of a new chapter InshaAllah.

I'm quite surprised by the decision of the court. I was not expecting an honest verdict. Maybe there is hope for politics in Pakistan after all. Zardari should be disqualified as well.

Yar phir to koi bht tagra verdict na hua? :/

Judges should have went ham on the Shareefs and discussed all their shortcomings and crimes. Hopefully detailed verdict mein sub ho ye?

I think woh sab cheezin..shayad accountability court ke liye chor di hain...jaan boojh kar? Detailed verdict tu aagaya hai...

JIT report ke kisi content ko discuss nahi kia..except FZE company.. I think it was intentional on part of judges, so tht their remarks would not have impact on accountability court proceedings

There will be fallout - not direct orders, as references will make them relinquish the charge of NBP.

SECP (I meant Hijazi) was already gone, I know there is one symbolic one, who will have an officer who will be more powerful than Chairman :)

NAB in its current state is nothing but a post office after this verdict.

I think the combined judgement once the dust settles will leave Ishaq Dar along with others also disqualified.

some times a little positivity is good. har waqat criticise nahi kartay without any valid reason. :mad::mad::mad:

You are late to the party ,. Hum sab pehle hi celebrate kar chukay hain..

Aur yahan par discussion horahi thee ke Ishaq Dar aur Captain Safdar ki disqualification hai ya nahi? Yeh confusion thee... Tu agar verdict parh kar ye bataya jaaye ..ke unki disqualification nahi hai..tu is main..without reason..criticise karna kahan se aagaya?

"On London flats, billions looted,mega corruption, abuse of authority etc the judgement lets NS off the hook.Amazing turn of judicial wheels." Talat Hussein.

Ughh, come on SC---why give them a chance to build a narrative like this?!

You are late to the party ,. Hum sab pehle hi celebrate kar chukay hain..

Aur yahan par discussion horahi thee ke Ishaq Dar aur Captain Safdar ki disqualification hai ya nahi? Yeh confusion thee... Tu agar verdict parh kar ye bataya jaaye ..ke unki disqualification nahi hai..tu is main..without reason..criticise karna kahan se aagaya?
Let's wait for the detailed verdict.. :-)

Waiting for Ch Nisar's resignation :drag:

Islamabad mein mainly khushi ka mood hy chand aik makamaat par baboons ro rahey hain awein khushi mananey walon par galiban bak key
You are in such a good position that you can witness Baboons helplessness ... Unfortunately we dont have baboons here in Karachi ,,, a rare commodity so we are missing that but I am sure you will be having great time

it is sad day for pakistan. he must complete his tenure. there was hardly one year left for next election. nawaz was good leader of pakistan in respect of foreign relations

as always establishment plays his role.They are the real master of Pakistan.

anyways Good luck guys.

Just shu shu ...

He is charged of criminal offence ... we know what to do in our country ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom