What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisar played well; he has set the stage for himself for both eventualities, by implying he will resign after the verdict.

He was successful in putting pressure on his anti lobby within PMLN, got support of MNA's sitting on the fence.

Secondly, he has absolved himself of taking any action that he may have to take as per court orders against Sharifarchy.

That's my info from a cabinet member.

Nisar played well; he has set the stage for himself for both eventualities, by implying he will resign after the verdict.

He was successful in putting pressure on his anti lobby within PMLN, got support of MNA's sitting on the fence.

Secondly, he has absolved himself of taking any action that he may have to take as per court prefers against Sharifarchy.

A senior politician he's after all

Secondly, he has absolved himself of taking any action that he may have to take as per court prefers against Sharifarchy.

In his absence another interior minister will do the dirty work. The order from SC cannot be ignored due to contempt charges

A senior politician he's after all
Court do not need Nisar to implement orders

In his absence another interior minister will do the dirty work. The order from SC cannot be ignored due to contempt charges

At least he can say, "I didn't do it" (Pehley hi barrey gilley hain kuch logon ke, because of which he couldn't become favourite candidate for PM) obviously Sec Interior would have to do it in his absence - but he ducked bullets from both sides.

Another unconfirmed report doing round ; trying to confirm. Nawaz $harif might resign before verdict (I know for sure two persons who are advising him to resign - but they are old guards)

Another unconfirmed report doing round ; trying to confirm. Nawaz $harif might resign before verdict (I know for sure two persons who are advising him to resign - but they are old guards)

Ab time hi kitna reh gaya hai? Resign ke liye? Aur ab tu resign se koi moral hgh ground bhi nahi milay ga.. Resign karna tha tu pehle kartay.. Ab tu saaf hoga ke verdict ke dar se resign kar diya... Aur uska koi faida hoga ab? Verdict tu likha jaa chuka hoga?

Ab time hi kitna reh gaya hai? Resign ke liye? Aur ab tu resign se koi moral hgh ground bhi nahi milay ga.. Resign karna tha tu pehle kartay.. Ab tu saaf hoga ke verdict ke dar se resign kar diya... Aur uska koi faida hoga ab? Verdict tu likha jaa chuka hoga?

There is always something going on in Pakistan's politics.

If disqualification is imminent, he wouldn't be sitting like a lame duck. With so many advisers (Sartaj Aziz and Raja Zafarul Haq advising to resign) strategy will keep changing depending on pros and cons, he has to minimize the dent. It's human psyche and especially if billions of $ are at stake.

THE NETWORK

NAWAZISTANCRIMINALS.jpg

PAPAKAGIFTHAI.jpg

Mera agenda Pakistan hai.
Iqbal ka khuwab or Jinnah ki tabeer.

Meeting me is meeting any common Pakistani. So not that important.

I am actually this boring in person as well. Lol

Did you just decline meeting another common Pakistani? :(

I'm quite boring too ... apparently ... or so I am told.

But right now I am questioning why were they allowed to leave if they were a flight risk?

I guess letting them fly is the parting gift our self declared soon to be resigning (or so he claims) Mr Interior Minister.

Secondly, he has absolved himself of taking any action that he may have to take as per court orders against Sharifarchy.

Basically, this move I sense is to prepare for leadership contest.

[QUOTE="Verve, post: 9710166, member: 157016"

I guess letting them fly is the parting gift our self declared soon to be resigning (or he says) Mr Interior Minister.[/QUOTE]

If anything we Pakistanis learned from Panamagate is gifts are always suspicious.

These people can fly, they can't hide forever. I'm more concerned about flight of capital that'll follow.

Doesn't make sense.

Its like the bank where you pay to get your money drafted.

As a Pakistani it makes no business sense to me

mulk ka Defense Minister hi bhaag gia ....
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

HAHAHA. Bili ka maa kab tak bache ge something koi Aisi Urdu saying hai Na?

Both have pending cases on them. What's there to cheer about?

I don't want wasting more of my money to be wasted on bringing them back.

Demand list will be released after the verdict.

But right now I am questioning why were they allowed to leave if they were a flight risk?

I understand your sentiment but what made me laugh is they have no guts to deal with this situation plus that confirms the disqualification of our so called PM

Court do not need Nisar to implement orders

But I didn't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom