What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashif Abbasi keh raha tha kay ager 3 judges (Justice Azmat, Justice Ijazul Ahsan aur Justice Ejaz Afzal) apna verdict 20 Apr wala hi rakhtay tu sirf yea 3 judges atay kal. Is say andaza hota hai bachna mushkil hai PM ka

Aur main nay jitnay programs sunay us main Majority keh rahi hai key decision 5 - 0 hi ho ga. (INSHALLAH)
In sha Allah, hoping for a Dq whichever way possible. Koi sharam hoti hay...koi haeyya hoti hay.

After his first dharna, PTI was a flop party. Until Sheikh Rashid lead the role of opposition and motivated every party, incl. Imran Khan.
Later on Panama leak was divine hand.
He himself is not in favor of article 62/63, which is eventually going to be applied on NS.

What does black magic believers got to do with Islam?

Good one from jit times :

2017-07-08_10.59.49_2.jpg

Credit goes to IK, and nobody can deny.

looking at the intensity of verdict & the impact it will have on the future of Pakistan ... i think the announcement of this historic verdict should be broadcast live from courtroom no. 1 on national television ....
ALLAH Pakistan ka hami o nasir ho :pakistan:

Deep down inside we all fear this may happen tomorrow lets hope they take the lying part seriously and punish him for that
Btw cant forgery be used to disqualify him?

The constitution becomes violated if the PM is dishonest, and providing forged documents is dishonest so yeah.

This is what the prosecution was trying to push the court towards, after they realised that some evidence on NS's corruption is questionable. The real question is if the Supreme Court is bold enough to disqualify on those grounds because otherwise the case will without a doubt will move into the jurisdiction of the NAB.

I think the judges also recognise Nawaz's dishonesty, but they are also under a lot of pressure as their judgement will directly affect stability, law and order, and possibly their own lives.

Credit goes to IK, and nobody can deny.
Credit goes to Sheikh Rashid and no one can deny it.
I repeat Imran Khan is not in favor of applying 62/63, this is why he never filed a case against Zardari or Sharif on grounds of 62-63.
If you know, suddenly Imran Khan's tax returns have surged more than 100%.
He need to do lots of explanation, himself.

What a country

I repeat Imran Khan is not in favor of applying 62/63, this is why he never filed a case against Zardari or Sharif on grounds of 62-63.
Nawazoo is disqualified on giving false documents in SC

Sheikh Rashid is chaprasi

Suna hay lohay k chano ko par lag gay hain...deemak khud ko lohay k chanay kehti thee...ehtisab ki kali ghata daikh kar urh bhagnay ki tayyaryan kyun?

looking at the intensity of verdict & the impact it will have on the future of Pakistan ... i think the announcement of this historic verdict should be broadcast live from courtroom no. 1 on national television ....
ALLAH Pakistan ka hami o nasir ho :pakistan:

Amen amen.

Lame!

I can't help but only laugh on that.

Actually credit goes to me but that's not important.
Lol

My point is political gain cannot be allowed due to simple procedure. Be it pindi boy or ik or sirAAJ.

What important is that all three petitions should be accepted. Not just pick and choose.

This is my agenda on this thread. I admit it.

Suna hay lohay k chano ko par lag gay hain...deemak khud ko lohay k chanay kehti thee...ehtisab ki kali ghata daikh kar urh bhagnay ki tayyaryan kyun?

Lohay ko rust lag gayi hai, aur bhur ke mitti me milnay laga hai.

Maybe it was the brittle kind of LOHA ... the type that that breaks with not so much pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom