What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo I was right, verdict will arrive tomorrow. :yahoo:

As far as I see it there are two likely outcomes:

1. Judges rule to disqualify Nawaz and take further action against others involved.

2. Judges rule that there is no solid evidence and either dismiss the case or delegate to a lower court/NAB

The evidence against Nawaz for corruption is actually not that solid, but he can still be disqualified for lying to the court and parliament. The only question is does the Supreme Court have the balls to make a judgement like that?

because 3 member bench's verdict could have cause a massive confusion. Acha ha, 5 hon gy sb clear ho jai ga
I think they will just be part of bench to show that their verdict/vote is accounted for and politicians are not able to mislead the nation. Baki they wont be adding much. My guess, lets see!

No actually it has to do with law. as per law if it is not a final judgement but an interim one then the petition can go to rather goes to the same bench.

Kya ho ga kal?

tenor.gif

My guess based on the guesses of experts - 4:1, there will be at least one dissenting note.
I disagree... It will be 5-0 against NS

Woo I was right, verdict will arrive tomorrow. :yahoo:

As far as I see it there are two likely outcomes:

1. Judges rule to disqualify Nawaz and take further action against others involved.

2. Judges rule that there is no solid evidence and either dismiss the case or delegate to a lower court/NAB

The evidence against Nawaz for corruption is actually not that solid, but he can still be disqualified for lying to the court and parliament. The only question is does the Supreme Court have the balls to make a judgement like that?

That's stupid... one way or the other you want to be correct by presenting the only two logically possible outcomes. I predict it will be 5-0 against NS, as far as disqualification is concerned.

That's stupid... one way or the other you want to be correct by presenting the only two logically possible outcomes. I predict it will be 5-0 against NS, as far as disqualification is concerned.

It makes me stupid by pointing out what will probably happen?

Get off your high horse, this is a discussion thread. Not a circle jerk of demands for disqualification.

Mujhe nahi lagta ke kal ke baad bhi ye thread khatam hoga...

Abhi criminal cases bhi tu chalein ge sharif family ke against.. Tu woh bhi tu yahan discuss honge

Bilkul durust. Magr enthusiasm khatam nahee tu kam zaror ho jai ga...like suddenly so many posts and posters recently.

Allah karain k sab ki girift Ka waqt ab aa gaya ho finally aur woh waqt qareeb ho Dq k baad criminal cases ka, in sha Allah!

Aaj nidamat hui hai.

Ek simple procedure k liye they are projecting countdowns.

Its just a day at work where law prevails.

Its been a long time since that happened in Pakistan.

Kuch kuch yaad hai bus

Quaid tera aik ishara ... hazir hazir lahoo hamara :omghaha::omghaha:
Pindi is filled with such banners buddy rumors are flying gullu butts will try to create a scene outside sc and/or residences of opposition leaders

Khwajasara bhaag raha hy pharo ino :sick:
@PakSword

I'm glad this is being portrayed as a battle between Pakistan and corruption (read as PML-N) and not as a battle between PTI and PML-N.
Yom e nijaat ka chand nazar a gaya advance mein mubarak ho :rofl:

Deep down inside we all fear this may happen tomorrow lets hope they take the lying part seriously and punish him for that
Btw cant forgery be used to disqualify him?

Pindi is filled with such banners buddy rumors are flying gullu butts will try to create a scene outside sc and/or residences of opposition leaders

Rangers along with FC have been deployed .... aisi chitrol hogi ... naa koi gullu rahega na butt

Last edited:
Rangers along with FC have ben deployed .... aisi chitrol hogi ... naa koi gullu rahega na butt
Outside supreme court but what about residences of opposition leaders?
We all remember model town i expect the worse from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom