What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
he.s from chakkari........... what did you expect..
a moran from sailkot... kh asif

Hahaha ... True ... But will this save him!? Time will tell. He's not clean either, from what I hear that he's part of land mafia in Chakkari area

Hahaha ... True ... But will this save him!? Time will tell. He's not clean either, from what I hear that he's part of land mafia in Chakkari area
no sir.
hes not corrupt, i know him .
but just in corrupt party

no sir.

OK, he should offer himself up for a probe then! And if he covered up his government's corruption, then he is one of them.

OK, he should offer himself up for a probe then! And if he covered up his government's corruption, then he is one of them.

As far as I know he's clean.

My family has lands in Pakistan, and whoever has Agri lands can attest that there will ALWAYS be cases/arguments/counter arguments for one reason or other.

As far as I know he's clean.

My family has lands in Pakistan, and whoever has Agri lands can attest that there will ALWAYS be cases/arguments/counter arguments for one reason or other.

Let's see if he's the man of his word come tomorrow. He has backtracked on nearly everything every single time he was tested to do the right thing. Clean or not doesn't matter, doing the right thing sitting in a seat of power does.

It has been updated on Supreme Court website as well :-)
Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 12.20.49 AM.png

I am going to get much abuse for this but from the judgment notes, the SC's questions were not answered by the JIT in a way that would lead to DQ. The Iqama issue may swing the balance but I'm of the opinion that Nawaz will get away and eventually get a clean chit from the trial court after witnesses and documents disappear.
Post ignored

thats why nisar did his press confrence today, he knew also about verdict .tomarrow is 5-o
he,s trying to distance himself from nawaz and gang.
So he is leaving the gang at the time of gang get caught

no sir.
Stupid remark ... not doing your job isn't corruption ? He was interior minister ... these all investigation should have been done by him ... he kept his eyes closed to keep enjoying power ...

Let's see if he's the man of his word come tomorrow. He has backtracked on nearly everything every single time he was tested to do the right thing. Clean or not doesn't matter, doing the right thing sitting in a seat of power does.

That's true! Not an iota of doubt about it. No precedence in Pak's history, nor it looks that it will happen anytime soon.

He had a chance to prove his loyalty to Pakistan first and then party leader, he chose later.

It has been updated on Supreme Court website as well :-)
View attachment 414279

Great!

Post ignored

So he is leaving the gang at the time of gang get caught

Stupid remark ... not doing your job isn't corruption ? He was interior minister ... these all investigation should have been done by him ... he kept his eyes closed to keep enjoying power ...

He won't leave now. He missed the train, his best chance is that he stays in PMLN and $harif gets disqualified. That's his best chance now. Hence his withdrawal from his earlier statement of leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom