What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to get much abuse for this but from the judgment notes, the SC's questions were not answered by the JIT in a way that would lead to DQ. The Iqama issue may swing the balance but I'm of the opinion that Nawaz will get away and eventually get a clean chit from the trial court after witnesses and documents disappear.

Let's see what NS does in next 15.5hrs ...

Abb 3 member aur 5 member bench ki kia confusion reh gayi? Jab ke 5 member bench announce hua hai..

Log bol rahay hain.. ke ghalat practice hai supreme court ki.. aur ghalat kaam horaha hai.. hamain nahi samajh aaraha kia horaha hai.. why 5 if they weren't part of post JIT hearings.

DFwAnGAW0AAV91y.jpg

Asad Kharal tweeted this.

It's also Pakistanis Vs. Indian friends..

Words.

This is the best analogy I have come across describing Anti vs Pro Status Quo as Pak vs India cricket match! :D

Wo bhi final :lol:

Waisy....pata nhi..kiun? Mujhe ab darr lag raha hai... Shayad anxiety..

I think I should relax... .. Justice Ijazul Ahsan tu zuroor disqualify karein ge InshaAllah

Same hereeeeee. I don't wanna think of anything other than the disqualification.

Ps: what you guys say on this press conference of Ch Nisar & then the time given by SC.

July 28, 2017
1130 hrs
Will we be able to get things back on track or will we lose yet another chance (perhaps one of our last ones) to set things right.

PANAMA CASE VERDICT COMMING

aj ke raat dua krty he guzaro dosto!!

Is Nawaz still in Maldives? His arse needs to dragged back to Pakistan before verdict is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom