What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA. Bili ka maa kab tak bache ge something koi Aisi Urdu saying hai Na?

I understand your sentiment but what made me laugh is they have no guts to deal with this situation plus that confirms the disqualification of our so called PM

But I didn't say anything.

Billi hajj nahi ab judge k samne jaegi.

They never have guts. No one has.

Masses worship power in rural Pakistan.

If they survive they will leech later.

Doesn't make sense.

Its like the bank where you pay to get your money drafted.

As a Pakistani it makes no business sense to me

We need a serious clampdown in Customs department as hard cash outflow goes through them.

I have to go to work tomorrow ...... wish I had gone today instead and taken tomorrow as originally scheduled .. darn darn darn .... oh well ... 7.30GMT is 11.30PST and I start at 9am (1pm PST) so hopefully the bombshell would have been dropped by then since the session is only for judgement.

We need a serious clampdown in Customs department as hard cash outflow goes through them.

Everybody knows this.
Every single one of us

Customs. Those in PIA. The port authority.

We just need someone who can explain morality to them peacefully if we just look beyond these few families.

Though maybe unrelated, when Nawaz is put to sword, Kiyani should be brought forward to explain his role in 2013 election rigging. The 35 puncture tape must be played infront of public. How Pakistan survived under Kiyani and zardari duo is mind boggling.

20292720_10155025728154527_676818999905479578_n.jpg

he got his ego,s . butstill a better person than most in pml-n
We have to get out of this mentality ... a person supporting corruption is equally corrupt ... person not doing his job is corrupt ... person miss using his power is equally corrupt ... check nisar is doing all three ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom