What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u think court will aceept this new qatari letter as evidence of money trail? Mujhe pakora judge aur justice ijaz afzal se darr hai

I will be accepted as evidence, but as money trail? I highly doubt.

If court does this, then it will effectively open the door for thousands of other money launderers. They will get the help of foreign nationals, give them some commission to get letters and submit as money trail..

This is the good thing about sitting judges, versus retired judge commissions. Retired judges' commission reports can not become part of references in any future lawsuits. That's why IK always rejected any inquiry to be conducted by any retired judge.

Pakora judge kabhi kuch kehta hai, kabhi kuch.. Lekin lagta mujhe ye hai k woh dil se nawaz sharif k sath hai...

Previous chief justice ko tou Allah ke haan jawab dena parega..

He first listened arguments, and then provided opportunity to PMLN to prepare any fake missing docs.

But koi kitni hi chaalain aazma le, Allah ki aik tadbeer sab ulta kardeti hai..

Agar Allah ne Pakistan ko upar le kar jana hai, tou is case ka faisla Pakistan ke haq main aaega, agar Allah ne hamain bahaisiat qaum zaleel o ruswa rakhna hai, tou phir uss ki marzi.. Hum uss main bhi razi..

Agar Allah ne Pakistan ko upar le kar jana hai, tou is case ka faisla Pakistan ke haq main aaega, agar Allah ne hamain bahaisiat qaum zaleel o ruswa rakhna hai, tou phir uss ki marzi.. Hum uss main bhi razi..
You spoke like a true patriotic Muslim ...Allah bless you
We must strive for better Pakistan.

Previous chief justice ko tou Allah ke haan jawab dena parega..

He first listened arguments, and then provided opportunity to PMLN to prepare any fake missing docs.

But koi kitni hi chaalain aazma le, Allah ki aik tadbeer sab ulta kardeti hai..

Waqayi... CJ Anwar Zaheer Jamali ko Allah hi poochay.. As u said, he provided Sharifs full opportunity to come up with more fake documents.. I hope the current judges can see through the intentions of sharifs and their new documents' legal worth...

I just hope, bhtt dartey dartey, tht being head of this bench, Justice Khosa, does justice in this case, and is able to convince his fellow judges too, of the same... I am hoping for a 3-2 verdict, although i would have liked 4-1 verdict ....... .. 3-2 verdict will be used by sharifs to their advantage, showing the three judges as conspirators, as it will be a very close call... But 4-1 seem to be an impossibility...

tht being head of this bench, Justice Khosa, does justice in this case,

He has done whatever he could.. Deciding to hear the case on a daily basis deprived PMLN from doing a detailed "quality check" on the documents they are preparing on a daily basis. :omghaha:

Suna aisa hai ke PMLN is extremely angry with Justice Khosa. In some internal meetings, some members are suggesting that he is a PTI supporter. Allah hifazat karay justice khosa ki kyunkay jab PMLN ghussay main aati hai tou seedha qanoon torti hai.

He has done whatever he could.. Deciding to hear the case on a daily basis deprived PMLN from doing a detailed "quality check" on the documents they are preparing on a daily basis. :omghaha:

Suna aisa hai ke PMLN is extremely angry with Justice Khosa. In some internal meetings, some members are suggesting that he is a PTI supporter. Allah hifazat karay justice khosa ki kyunkay jab PMLN ghussay main aati hai tou seedha qanoon torti hai.

yes..Justice khosa has done tremendously well, by deciding to hear the case on daily basis.. I am sure, if he was the head of bench in dec, he would have never decided to go on early break in dec, even before vacations started.. I hope and pray, he stays safe...

I am impressed with Justice Gulzar too.. I think he is one judge who has never made a non serious or controversial remark ever, in this case.. almost everyone else has made 1-2 controversial remarks.. even Justice khosa said ke agar 62-63 lagaa diya tu Siraj ul haq k ilaawa sab disqualify ho jayeinge..although next day he apologized, which was again gracious of him..to accept his mistake in front of everyone... but justice gulzar hasn't even once made an irresponsible remark.. justice ijaz ul hasan is good too

mujhe pakora judge ki fikr hai.. woh bhi garbar karey ga.ya karsakta hai.....justice ijjaz afzal tu..is a declared hopeless case...

justice ijjaz afzal tu..is a declared hopeless case...

Yeh agar bench ko head kar raha hota tou abb tak case ko kharij kar kay NAB aur FBR ko refer karchuka hota..

By the way, my earlier assessment on Chief Justice Saqib Nisar was wrong as well.

Asal kulhari Justice Saqib nay mari hai PMLN kay paun par, jab bench tashkeel dia aur Justice Khosa ko sarbarah banadia.

PMLN is not happy with him either.

Panamagate hearing: second letter from Qatari royal 'clarifies' Sharif investment in Gulf Steel Mills
HASEEB BHATTI — UPDATED 34 minutes ago
WHATSAPP
29 COMMENTS
PRINT
As the Panamagate hearing resumed Thursday, a second letter signed by Qatari royal Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jaber Al-Thani submitted to the Supreme Court attempted to offer up clarification on the Sharif family's business ties and money trail in the Middle East.

The letter attempts to shed light on "certain queries... raised with respect to my statement dated Nov 5, 2016."

The second letter from the Qatari royal, like the first which was submitted in court last November, is marked private, confidential and not to be disclosed to any party, except for the benefit of the courts of Pakistan, and on the letterhead of Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jaber Al Thani, who ruled Qatar from 2007 to 2013.

In it, Al-Thani says PM Nawaz's father, Mian Muhammad Sharif, made an investment of approximately 12 million dirhams in the Al-Thani family's real estate business.

ADVERTISEMENT
"The investment was made by way of provision of cash which was common practice in the Gulf region at the time of the investment. It was also, given the longstanding relationship between my father and Mr Sharif, a customary way for them to do business between themselves," it said.

"At the end of 2005, after receiving all accruals and other distributions made over the term of the investment, it was agreed that an amount of approx $8,000,000 was due to Mr Sharif. The amount due to him was settled in 2006," the letter explained, "by way of the delivery to Mr Hussain Nawaz Sharif's representative of bearer shares of Nescoll Ltd and Nielsen Enterprises Ltd, which had been kept during that time in Qatar."

The letter is accompanied by transaction details and auditor's reports regarding the Gulf Steel Mills in Dubai and the Azizia Steel Mills in Jeddah.

Other documents submitted in court today by Hassan and Hussain Nawaz's counsel include a land acquisition deed for the Gulf Steel Mills in Dubai and a letter verifying the existence of the mills, as well as other documents pertaining to the sale of the Gulf and Azizia mills.

A confirmation letter signed by the director general of a municipality said the mills used to exist in Dubai in the mid 1970's on a rented plot of 1,000,000 square feet.

Regarding the Sharif family's Park Lane flats in London, the reply said they were bought by Mian Muhammad Sharif for his grandsons. During the family's years in exile, Hussain and Hassan Nawaz were living in the London flats, it said.

Maryam Nawaz's BMW
Resuming his arguments before the apex court, Maryam Nawaz's lawyer Advocate Shahid Hamid told the court he would submit tax returns regarding gifts given to the prime minister from his children.

The subject of discussion turned towards a car Maryam Nawaz was allegedly gifted by her brother Hassan.

"How was so much profit earned through the sale of the BMW?" Justice Ejaz Afzal wondered.

Hamid told the court the BMW was bought by Hassan Nawaz in 2006 and gifted to Maryam Nawaz two years later.

"In 2011, Maryam Nawaz sold the BMW for Rs2 million," Hamid said.

'PM Nawaz did not make misstatements in NA speech'
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif submitted a reply in court responding to arguments made by Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) lawyer Advocate Taufiq Asif before the apex court during a hearing of the case earlier this week.

"The prime minister did not make any misstatements in his speech in the assembly," the reply said, referring to the speech made by the premier on the floor of the National Assembly last May, following the Panama leaks.

The reply maintained that Nawaz Sharif does not own the London flats. "The prime minister is not the beneficial owner of any of the four flats."

Yeh agar bench ko head kar raha hota tou abb tak case ko kharij kar kay NAB aur FBR ko refer karchuka hota..

By the way, my earlier assessment on Chief Justice Saqib Nisar was wrong as well.

Asal kulhari Justice Saqib nay mari hai PMLN kay paun par, jab bench tashkeel dia aur Justice Khosa ko sarbarah banadia.

PMLN is not happy with him either.

Saqib Nisar has done two things

Made Justice khosa the head
Included Justice Ijaz Afzal in this new bench, and one other

so, I don't know, how to view him? Justice Khosa, if he was to be included in this bench.. he had to made head of this bench, I think, as he was the senior most judge... don't think it had much to do with justice saqib nisar's choice.. yes, alternatively what he could do..is remove him from the bench, which thankfully he didn't do

who is the other judge, who has been included in this new bench along with Justice ijaz afzal? becoz two new judges have been included in this bench.......Justice Gulzar, I think? he seems reasonable too

"At the end of 2005, after receiving all accruals and other distributions made over the term of the investment, it was agreed that an amount of approx $8,000,000 was due to Mr Sharif. The amount due to him was settled in 2006," the letter explained, "by way of the delivery to Mr Hussain Nawaz Sharif's representative of bearer shares of Nescoll Ltd and Nielsen Enterprises Ltd, which had been kept during that time in Qatar."
So what happened to Jeddah and Dubai story?

This case will go nowhere.
It's all made up. Qatari later is a joke

Panama Leaks: Hussain Nawaz submits London flats’ money trail
Home / National / Panama Leaks: Hussain Nawaz submits London flats’ money trail
By Web Desk
January 26, 2017
Latest : National
l_181867_011132_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: PM’s son Hussain Nawaz on Thursday submitted money trail regarding the London properties before the Supreme Court bench hearing the Panama Leaks case.

A five-member bench of the apex court, headed by Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, resumed hearing in the petitions filed by the PT1, JI and AML, seeking a probe in the Panama Leaks and disqualification of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for allegedly lying on the floor of parliament. Other members of the bench include Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan, Justice Gulzar Ahmed, Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed and Justice Ijazul Ahsen.

Maryam Nawaz’s lawyer provided the transcripts of her interviews with the news channels. On Wednesday, the court had directed her counsel Shahid Hamid to submit details regarding the bearer share certificates that Jassim bin Jabr Al Thani passed on to Hussain Nawaz as part of business deal.

The counsel for Hassan and Hussain Nawaz also submitted their replies before the apex court. Details of business interests were shared along with Hasan Nawaz’s reply which also mentions business interests owned by the Qatari prince as well.

The reply included another letter from Qatari prince Hamad bin Jassim stating the business dealings with the Sharif Family.

Ufffff... Shameless liars these ppl are, really!!!!!!!

Ek tu hoti hai chori, upar se seena zori!!!!!

Now i even want more, ke inke against verdict aaye..taa kay inka arrogance level kuch neechay aaye.. Plzzz Allah, plzz Justice khosa aur doosre judges ko insaf karnay ki taufeeq ata karein, plzzzz plzzzz....

Lol! Ones who believe this so-called trail should also believe I'm dating Ellie Goulding these days.

Shameless creatures, would do anything to save throne.

Despite hating zardari to the core, we must admit tht his daughters Asifa and Bakhtawar were much more graceful in their conduct, during PPP's tenure.... This bibi Maryam is shameless to the core.. She has a vicious nature, she was the mastermind of dawn leaks too....she has a clear agenda against army too...and .the dhitai with which she defends corruption is matchless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom