What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture80.JPG

Attack Imran khan ko karte hain...apnay gareban main nahi jhaanktay

Inn sab kay girebaan phatay huay hain...

I am feeling bad for Hussain Nawaz...

In fact the properties were under his name initially.. He had to transfer them at some point to Maryam Nawaz because when he was marrying second time, he suspected that his first wife might file for divorce in UK that will cost him half the worth of property under his name..

Now the properties are under Maryam Nawaz.. She is the legal beneficial owner so that in case of divorce, no wife can take half of the money of her brother. Lolz.

Now if they disclose the fact that Maryam owns the property because of this reason, he may face some repercussions in UK in case any of his wife decides to part ways.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

I wouldn't feel bad for him at all. After all, weren't the flats acquired with illegitimate means. Just desserts I'd say.

Waisy sab logon ko kia lagta hai ke nawaz sharif k against 3-2 verdict aanay k kitnay chances hain? Ya phir Nawaz sharif k favor main aany k kitnay chances hain?

I wouldn't feel bad for him at all. After all, weren't the flats acquired with illegitimate means. Just desserts I'd say.

Bachon ko baap nay yeh bataya hai ke yeh sab halal ki kamai hai...

Bachon ko bataya gaya ke tax bachana bilkul halal hai kyunkey in ki factories nationalize hogaee theen..

Waisy sab logon ko kia lagta hai ke nawaz sharif k against 3-2 verdict aanay k kitnay chances hain? Ya phir Nawaz sharif k favor main aany k kitnay chances hain?

50% chance on both sides.. Either 3-2 here or 2-3 there...

50% chance on both sides.. Either 3-2 here or 2-3 there...

Who are u counting in 2-3 decision in favor of nawaz Sharif? Justice khosa and the other one, who? Justice ijaz ul hasan and justice gulzar seem to be pretty reasonable to me, but then, one doesnt know...ke woh end main kiya karte hain? So who are u counting in 2-3 decision along with justice khosa?

Who are u counting in 2-3 decision in favor of nawaz Sharif? Justice khosa and the other one, who? Justice ijaz ul hasan and justice gulzar seem to be pretty reasonable to me, but then, one doesnt know... So who are u counting in 2-3 decision along with justice khosa?

Justice Gulzar is very quite.. I am not sure about him..

And all of them need another security assurance, which they don't have till now..

Justice Gulzar is very quite.. I am not sure about him..

And all of them need another security assurance, which they don't have till now..

Yes, Justice gulzar is comparatively quiet, but whenever he speaks, he raises critical questions.....

Oh yes,...u are right... Uptil now, we all are almost sur tht justice khosa and some other will give verdict against nawaz sharif.. Pata chalay ke end main woh bhi dhoka de jayein...lolll

So they were given security assurance by gen raheel and his team..but none by the new team? Ufff.... Phir main kuch kahun gi tu.....uffff

According to constitution, he is not required to provide unless government requests Army to do so...

lolz.

So why were given security assurances earlier..tht they want another one now, after change of team?

According to constitution, he is not required to provide unless government requests Army to do so...

lolz.

@bold... Lol...govt asks army to provide SC in this case? Lolll.. The threat to Sc is from the govt itself

So why were given security assurances earlier..tht they want another one now, after change of team?

Woh sawal poocha karain jis ka jawab ho.. lolz...

Suna kuch aisay hai ke halki phulki "sarznish" hui hai aik do wazeeron ki.. Lekin direct nahi huee.. Paighaam pohnchaya gaya hai ke agar hamain ghaseeta tou sab ko ghaseet deingay..

Hanstay hanstay pyar se paighaam diya gaya hai, jugat walay style main... lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom