What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maryam lawyer says her signature are faked....

He wont be lying at such a crucial moment... may be some one signed on her behalf.....

This willl be a death blow to pti case ... if true

Maryam lawyer says her signature are faked....

He wont be lying at such a crucial moment... may be some one signed on her behalf.....

This willl be a death blow to pti case ... if true

ap abhi tuk support kr rahe hu .. PMLn ko .. herat hai !

16195873_10154478849794527_7313673261522706068_n.jpg

16298780_1485381034819295_8022572893980906969_n.jpg

I am feeling bad for Hussain Nawaz...

In fact the properties were under his name initially.. He had to transfer them at some point to Maryam Nawaz because when he was marrying second time, he suspected that his first wife might file for divorce in UK that will cost him half the worth of property under his name..

Now the properties are under Maryam Nawaz.. She is the legal beneficial owner so that in case of divorce, no wife can take half of the money of her brother. Lolz.

Now if they disclose the fact that Maryam owns the property because of this reason, he may face some repercussions in UK in case any of his wife decides to part ways.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

Its good that there are five members on the panel. So even if one judge gives dissenting note will not make any difference. Having said that, your point is very valid about Safder.

I think, if the decision comes against nawaz sharif..it will most probably be a 3-2 decision... Justice Khosa, Justice Ijaz ul hasan and Justice Gulzar seem to be on the right track, and i think they can give decision agst nawaz sharif, while pakora judge and justice ijaz afzal, will give decision in favor of nawaz sharif, esp justce ijaz afzal.. He is pakkka pakka nawaz sharif ka sathi....

I hope if its a decision agst nawaz sharif, it should be atleast 4-1, otherwise nawaz sharif family will use 3-2 decision to their advantage tht maybe 3 judges were part if conspiracy like bhutto case....it will be a close call..so i do t want 3-2 decision, should be atleast 4-1.... It wont be a unified decision for sure...justice ijaz afzal tu nawaz sharif k saath hai hi, lekin mujhe pakora judge se bhi koi achi umeed nahi hai

PMLn ka pora case yehi hai k case suna na jae .. ya phr immunity de dein ... ! Jahagir tareen London ja rahe hain :p kuch new documents aney walay hain ! :lol::lol:

Koi bhi new documents le aaye jehangir tareen lekin judges usay maanein tab baat hai na...

it is soo big embarrassment for nawaz he cant imagine.he will be cursing his advisers for the day they offered imran this opportunity in court.
they thought he won't come to court and make a new dharna

Pay attention to deliberate campaign against RS about land allotment and connect the dots (trying to propagate a controversy against institute and its functioning) .... PMLn lowering the level further... bravado and downplaying the institute at large by giving a message to the possible verdict passer that would be looking at the institute for back-up. Interesting isn't it...

This will be dealt with head on from the masses as they have foiled many previous campaigns to malign RS. Nothing will happen by the governments malafide attempts.

I am feeling bad for Hussain Nawaz...

In fact the properties were under his name initially.. He had to transfer them at some point to Maryam Nawaz because when he was marrying second time, he suspected that his first wife might file for divorce in UK that will cost him half the worth of property under his name..

Now the properties are under Maryam Nawaz.. She is the legal beneficial owner so that in case of divorce, no wife can take half of the money of her brother. Lolz.

Now if they disclose the fact that Maryam owns the property because of this reason, he may face some repercussions in UK in case any of his wife decides to part ways.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't.
100 pyaz v te 100 littar v :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:o::o::o::o::o:

Pehla ilzam dekha hai nawaz shareef kai khilaf jis par yaqeen nai aa rha.

Again :o::o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom