What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ufffff... Shameless liars these ppl are, really!!!!!!!

Ek tu hoti hai chori, upar se seena zori!!!!!

Now i even want more, ke inke against verdict aaye..taa kay inka arrogance level kuch neechay aaye.. Plzzz Allah, plzz Justice khosa aur doosre judges ko insaf karnay ki taufeeq ata karein, plzzzz plzzzz....

All of your sins would have been forgiven, had you repented this critically. :D

Jokes apart, I sincerely pray all your prayers are accepted.

Despite hating zardari to the core, we must admit tht his daughters Asifa and Bakhtawar were much more graceful in their conduct, during PPP's tenure.... This bibi Maryam is shameless to the core.. She has a vicious nature, she was the mastermind of dawn leaks too....she has a clear agenda against army too...and .the dhitai with which she defends corruption is matchless...

Couldn't agree more with you, well said.

Despite hating zardari to the core, we must admit tht his daughters Asifa and Bakhtawar were much more graceful in their conduct, during PPP's tenure.... This bibi Maryam is shameless to the core.. She has a vicious nature, she was the mastermind of dawn leaks too....she has a clear agenda against army too...and .the dhitai with which she defends corruption is matchless...
It shouldnt come as a surprise considering her past. Not only that the fact that she has been raised and being under the influence of her father noora, who has been kicked out of power by the military why would she not have a clear agenda against the army? The only thing which did come as a surprise was General Sharif (now retired) doing nothing even when the matter was of national security. Maryam should had been brought to cleaners for her role in this whole saga, but she was left off the hook, should tell us a thing or two about how Nawaz continues to plunder and loot with impunity. Army too is just for power grabbing. National security is not high in their agenda at the moment.

It shouldnt come as a surprise considering her past. Not only that the fact that she has been raised and being under the influence of her father noora, who has been kicked out of power by the military why would she not have a clear agenda against the army? The only thing which did come as a surprise was General Sharif (now retired) doing nothing even when the matter was of national security. Maryam should had been brought to cleaners for her role in this whole saga, but she was left off the hook, should tell us a thing or two about how Nawaz continues to plunder and loot with impunity. Army too is just for power grabbing. National security is not high in their agenda at the moment.

@bold... I have forgotten the number of times, I have written abt this topic on the forum... Aah....

Yes, Gen Raheel has much to answer, on why did he let her off the hook, for her role in dawn leaks saga?... Dont know what were his compulsions, although initially he seemed to be serious abt this case..but then, for reasons unknown, this matter was put in cold storage...which is shameful.. If Gen Raheel thought tht he would be seen as conspiring against democracy, if he punished Maryam, and he wanted to lead a peaceful retired life.and hence was lenient with the ruling family......in dawn leaks case.....then i wonder..why was he soo naive, tht he couldnt undesrtand true vicious nature of Nawaz Sharif family? Even after not doing anything against them, he is being defamed and maligned with a clear intent by PML N and their supporters in media.... Is se tu acha tha ke...woh dawn leaks ke culprits ko punish kar hi dete... Ab kon sa sukoon se rehnay de rahay hain Gen Raheel ko, PML. N walay? He should have known all this, tht he would be subjected to defamation campaign by PML N , at all costs..why couldnt he unnderstand Nawaz sharif, despite working with him for 3 yrs,?
But having said all this...still he managed to keep dawn leaks issue alive, and made some noise on this issue... Jab se Gen Bajwa aaye hain, dawn leaks issue has been burried deep down..as if it never existed.. Even after officers questioned him, nothing seem to bother Gen Bajwa and he is least worried abt this national security issue... I think according to him, dawn leaks isnt any issue at all... Or maybe, this was exactly the reason, why gen Bajwa was chosen as COAS over other candidates.. I think there were 2 major reasons of his selection as COAS.. One, he will be very lenient with Nawaz Sharif and co, on dawn leaks issue, and secondly tht he is spft on India, and has almost the same India policy, as tht of Nawaz Sharif.. Which can be seen from the fact tht Chandu chauhan was allowed to return to india, without any press conference.... Am sure, Gen Raheel wouldnt have let him go back, without a pressconference or a recorded vid statement, like in kulbhushan yadav case....am sure there must have been a press conf by Gen Asim Bajwa, on this issue before he was to be returned to india, if Gen Raheel was the Coas..and we have hardly seen Gen Bajwa, mentioning Kashmir issue, or Raw's involvement in terrorism, which both were Gen Raheel's fav topics.. So, all in all, Gen Bajwa is the ideal candidate as COAS for Nawaz Sharif... So we should forget abt national security issues, like dawn leaks.. Hm logon ko ab is par sabar kar lena chahye...jo ke bhtt mushkil hai

two new judges have been included in this bench.......Justice Gulzar, I think?

Yes, I believe Justice Gulzar is the new one.

bewaqoof awaam hain unhain jitna loot saktay ho looto ......
@Farah Sohail @PakSword @Doordie @Emmie

View attachment 372013

Agar letters money trail honay lagay tou hogaya kaam hum sab ka!.. Har doosra mulk har Pakistan ko money launderer ke tor par dekhay ga!

Actually Benazir Bhutto wasn't corrupt either. Her only mistake was to marry Asif Ali Zardari.

It is Benazir's upbringing that you are seeing in her children. Her children are not corrupt and to be very honest, they don't like their father much. Asif Zardari was in jail during their childhood and teenage.

Never in my dreams I thought I would consider PPP much better than PMLN. They respect judiciary despite having their founding leader murdered by judiciary. Some of their members are very honest, but they are mostly sidelined after Benazir's death.

@bold... I have forgotten the number of times, I have written abt this topic on the forum... Aah....

Yes, Gen Raheel has much to answer, on why did he let her off the hook, for her role in dawn leaks saga?... Dont know what were his compulsions, although initially he seemed to be serious abt this case..but then, for reasons unknown, this matter was put in cold storage...which is shameful.. If Gen Raheel thought tht he would be seen as conspiring against democracy, if he punished Maryam, and he wanted to lead a peaceful retired life.and hence was lenient with the ruling family......in dawn leaks case.....then i wonder..why was he soo naive, tht he couldnt undesrtand true vicious nature of Nawaz Sharif family? Even after not doing anything against them, he is being defamed and maligned with a clear intent by PML N and their supporters in media.... Is se tu acha tha ke...woh dawn leaks ke culprits ko punish kar hi dete... Ab kon sa sukoon se rehnay de rahay hain Gen Raheel ko, PML. N walay? He should have known all this, tht he would be subjected to defamation campaign by PML N , at all costs..why couldnt he unnderstand Nawaz sharif, despite working with him for 3 yrs,?
But having said all this...still he managed to keep dawn leaks issue alive, and made some noise on this issue... Jab se Gen Bajwa aaye hain, dawn leaks issue has been burried deep down..as if it never existed.. Even after officers questioned him, nothing seem to bother Gen Bajwa and he is least worried abt this national security issue... I think according to him, dawn leaks isnt any issue at all... Or maybe, this was exactly the reason, why gen Bajwa was chosen as COAS over other candidates.. I think there were 2 major reasons of his selection as COAS.. One, he will be very lenient with Nawaz Sharif and co, on dawn leaks issue, and secondly tht he is spft on India, and has almost the same India policy, as tht of Nawaz Sharif.. Which can be seen from the fact tht Chandu chauhan was allowed to return to india, without any press conference.... Am sure, Gen Raheel wouldnt have let him go back, without a pressconference or a recorded vid statement, like in kulbhushan yadav case....am sure there must have been a press conf by Gen Asim Bajwa, on this issue before he was to be returned to india, if Gen Raheel was the Coas..and we have hardly seen Gen Bajwa, mentioning Kashmir issue, or Raw's involvement in terrorism, which both were Gen Raheel's fav topics.. So, all in all, Gen Bajwa is the ideal candidate as COAS for Nawaz Sharif... So we should forget abt national security issues, like dawn leaks.. Hm logon ko ab is par sabar kar lena chahye...jo ke bhtt mushkil hai

I thought we wouldn't start missing him so soon.

His mistake, he thought he was the chief in a European country where democracy was mature enough and his actions would strengthen it further.

Now he should look what has happened. Democratic vultures are now after his own institution and aren't missing a single opportunity to malign it.

Very sad..

Actually Benazir Bhutto wasn't corrupt either. Her only mistake was to marry Asif Ali Zardari.

It is Benazir's upbringing that you are seeing in her children. Her children are not corrupt and to be very honest, they don't like their father much. Asif Zardari was in jail during their childhood and teenage.

Never in my dreams I thought I would consider PPP much better than PMLN. They respect judiciary despite having their founding leader murdered by judiciary. Some of their members are very honest, but they are mostly sidelined after Benazir's death.

Kher..ab aisi baat bhi nahi hai.. Benazir Bhutto was herself corrupt too

I thought we wouldn't start missing him so soon.

His mistake, he thought he was the chief in a European country where democracy was mature enough and his actions would strengthen it further.

Now he should look what has happened. Democratic vultures are now after his own institution and aren't missing a single opportunity to malign it.

Very sad..

Question is..why Gen Raheel couldnt foresee this? Why did he think tht if he will be lenient in dawn leaks case, he will be able to live a peaceful retired life, and noon league wont defame him? Everyone of us, knew tht this is going to happen after his retirement.. After working with them for 3 yrs, how couldnt he not understand their nature? Now PML N and their supporters is not only defaming army, but they are targetting him personally..first they did it on Islamic military alliance, and after tht his land allocation.. Hw he could be so naiive? Is se acha nahi tha..ke jab ye sab hona hi tha..tu dawn leaks ka faisla bhi kar ke hi jatay? Ab na dawn leaks ka conclusion hua, Maryam bach bhi gayi, aur Gen Raheel Sharif ko har tarah se defame bhi karrahay hain.. Atleast he would have had personal satifaction and sense of honor, agar ye sab dawn leaks ko conclude aur us ke culprits ko punish karnay k baad hota...

Benazir Bhutto was herself corrupt too

I don't think.. Have we ever seen any corruption scandal against her? Maybe I am mistaken. What I believe, she couldn't do anything against her husband who became very powerful over time..

But anyway, I never supported PPP.. Imagine how bad PMLN has proved itself that people are trying to find good in PPP. lolz/

I don't think.. Have we ever seen any corruption scandal against her? Maybe I am mistaken. What I believe, she couldn't do anything against her husband who became very powerful over time..

But anyway, I never supported PPP.. Imagine how bad PMLN has proved itself that people are trying to find good in PPP. lolz/

Surray Mehel and remember...tht diamond necklace? Plus like Nawaz sharif is a security risk now, she was a security risk too.... There was a reason ISI brought Nawaz Sharif at tht time..which now proved to be the biggest mistake... But Benazir was considered a security threat back then... Then there were news of handing over lists of those sikhs to india, by benazir govt, who were part of khalistan movement....

this is the actual paper submitted in court by PMLN, showing the increase in investment over several years... This piece of paper is posted on twitter by Adeel Raja, executive producer at ARY NEWS.

It's Mian Shareef's ledger from books of Qatari.. Lolz..
Capture81.JPG

Everyone "LOL" please....

Last edited:

Lollll...so true... Ye din bhi aana tha humari zindagi main, ke zardari aur PPP better lagay, lolllll

lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz

@ Adjustment in respect of apartments 16, 16A, 17, 17A.....

I think here Qatari should have mentioned the companies which owned assets.... LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Al towfeeq bhi isi ledger main nimtadia....

wah wah wah wah wah

kia kehnay...

Guys please witness the most important document in the history of Pakistan....

@Farah Sohail @Doordie @war&peace @Emmie @El_Swordsmen @Verve @mr.robot @Mansoon

lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz

@ Adjustment in respect of apartments 16, 16A, 17, 17A.....

I think here Qatari should have mentioned the companies which owned assets.... LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Al towfeeq bhi isi ledger main nimtadia....

wah wah wah wah wah

kia kehnay...

Guys please witness the most important document in the history of Pakistan....

@Farah Sohail @Doordie @war&peace @Emmie @El_Swordsmen @Verve @mr.robot @Mansoon

Fikr tu pakora juge aur justice ijaz afzal ki hai... Kahin woh isay THOS Saboot na maan lein, money trail ka :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom