What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Posted this elsewhere earlier. Following is also mentioned in current affairs show minutes ago too, Views on News with Malik. I dont know who is supporting PMLN here but do tag them here please...

Watch the speech of Maryam Bakwas, specially the part where the BITCH crossed the line...these BAYGHAIRATS are so POMPOUS that she compared herself and her filth of a father to our ...to our... I cant even write the exalted names in the same line with this filth.

...compared with what happened with our Prophet SalAllahuAlaihe Wa Sallam and Hazrat FatimatuzZahra RadiAllahuTaala Anh. Al Aman Al Hafeez!!!

What is this ??? These so called Chor political tubbar is allowed to cross all lines and can say anything without their stupid followers having any sense to what they are being told...what type of people you are??? Have you no shame? Is your filthy chor leadership so exalted??? Is there no limit to your stupidity???

As i posted earlier about the horrid filthy liar who should be coined QOM KI JHOTI...Maryam Bakwas made a futile try and extort some semblence of dignity for her filthy lying self and trying to fool people on behalf of her father...

Just watch the most GHATIA JHOTI AURATS REMARKS for a few mins on from 5mins where i've linked the vid:

Last edited:
Why should we condemn this joota slap when these scum don't respect the rule of law? This is the people rebelling against these people so noora scum who want to rebel against the courts.

Why should we condemn this joota slap when these scum don't respect the rule of law? This is the people rebelling against these people so noora scum who want to rebel against the courts.
Bakwas Sharif himself wanted "Awam ki Adalat kay faislay"...now he shouldn't be surprised to finds himself facing the insaf of TLYR workers who used to be his own voters before KhatmeNabowat debacle.

As i posted earlier about the horrid filthy liar who should be coined QOM KI JHOTI...Maryam Bakwas made a futile try and extort some semblence of dignity for her filthy lying self and trying to fool people on behalf of her father...

Just watch the most GHATIA JHOTI AURATS REMARKS for a few mins on from 5mins where i've linked the vid:

this is the most bizarre thing I've seen today ... complete gibberish ... how low can she stoop ?? ... is she in her senses ?? the analyst in the video said right, "why we take her seriously" ... the example she gave was completely extraneous just like her existence ... you will not find a better living example of "Aqal pay parda parna" than this leech clan sucking the wealth & blood out of this fool nation.

this is the most bizarre thing I've seen today ... complete gibberish ... how low can she stoop ?? ... is she in her senses ?? the analyst in the video said right, "why we take her seriously" ... the example she gave was completely extraneous just like her existence ... you will not find a better living example of "Aqal pay parda parna" than this leech clan sucking the wealth & blood out of this fool nation.
The pide piper leading their horde of mice along...looks a promising march right till their ultimate demise.

SC rejects Nehal Hashmi’s reply in contempt case

The Supreme Court (SC) on Monday rejected disqualified Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Nehal Hashmi’s reply in a contempt of court case.

The reply stated that parts of the speech that he had given were misconstrued by the media and posted on different platforms. “It is regret to say that this conviction is against all laws, morals and ethics of this country,” the reply read.

“To treat an ‘unconditional apology’ under the inducement of Honorable Judges of the Honorable Court and there after treated as a ‘plead guilty’ and later to use the same as ground for conviction, it is tantamount to a contempt of his [Justice Khosa] own court,” it further added.

The reply also combated the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar’s remarks during the last hearing. When asked why Hashmi’s law license shouldn’t be cancelled, the respondent stated that it was the source of ‘rozi’ for is children. The CJP then went on to say, “Is ka bandobasht bhi woh hi karey ga jis ke liye naaray lagatey ho.” The petition stated that “the same judge has made his mind against Hashmi.”

The top court, while rejecting his reply, decided to frame charges of second contempt case on March 26. Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar observed that “this court” will issue “exemplary judgments.”

“You are maligning the apex court of the country,” said Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan. The bench observed that Hashmi’s reply was not satisfactory.

On March 7, the top court issued another contempt notice to Hashmi for hurling verbal abuses and being uncivil towards the judiciary. A three-judge bench, headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar, also indicated that Hashmi’s law practice licence could be cancelled

Hashmi was summoned after a video of him surfaced in which he was heard using abusive language against the judges after his release from jail. Hashmi served a month-long jail sentence over contempt of court.

During the hearing on Wednesday, the video was played in the courtroom. Hashmi, a former senator, first regretted and then apologised to the court.

“I was stressed out and felt disoriented. I never uttered those words for the judges. I am ashamed [of my behaviour],” he told the bench.

Unconvinced, the chief justice had rejected Hashmi’s apology. He said it was “evident just how” ashamed the politician was.

“It has become everybody’s habit to make such comments and then apologise,” remarked Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan. “First you had said you were fasting, and now you are saying you were mentally upset.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom