What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Nothing is working for Nawaz. He tried the Indian formula of GT Rd Revolution and it failed. Now he's in UK to speak directly with his US & UK masters and that's not going to work either as the days of leverage are gone.

He will die a very bitter man as can be seen from his recent pictures - once known for hiding his real emotions can no longer do so.

Mandela survived jail because his mind was at peace, Nawaz won't survive freedom because his mind is in utter turmoil.

I see that all of us have our emotional set back shields on, seeing Nawaz get away in front of our eyes. Call it what ever suits you but our set back is just the same.

Why is it that a common criminal deserves immediate arrest and flee infested confines but a mass criminal is considered punished at the hands of his disgraced ego while he looks perturbed in his lavish surroundings?

I want for him nothing less than what a traitor deserves.

Now that he has ran away, to start with, at least move the case of contempt of court against him, handing him a speech and coverage ban on media as a parting gift. That will at least kill his spirit to control things from London.

Then in due course, hand him what he truly deserves as a thief who stole billions of dollars worth of past, present and future of Pakistan.

Why is it that a common criminal deserves immediate arrest and flee infested confines but a mass criminal is considered punished at the hands of his disgraced ego while he looks perturbed in his lavish surroundings?

Cases are about to start and I am not considering him being punished fully at the hands of his disgraced ego. He has blood on his hands too and that case is still pending! And what good is luxury when there is chaos inside the mind?

Final Judge is our Creator. NS may escape jail &/or the phanda in this world due to whatever reasons, but will he escape in the hereafter!?

Yes he should be punished in this life, and what he's going through (mental torture) is part of it. If justice is not done here, complete justice will be done in the hereafter.

Cases are about to start and I am not considering him being punished fully at the hands of his disgraced ego. He has blood on his hands too and that case is still pending! And what good is luxury when there is chaos inside the mind?

Final Judge is our Creator. NS may escape jail &/or the phanda in this world due to whatever reasons, but will he escape in the hereafter!?

Yes he should be punished in this life, and what he's going through (mental torture) is part of it. If justice is not done here, complete justice will be done in the hereafter.
Ditto your sentiments indeed.

‏پانامہ کےبعداب امریکہ سےبھی نوازشریف کی منی لانڈرنگ پکڑی گئی۔ حبیب بینک کو نوازشریف کےلئیےمنی لانڈرنگ کرنےکی پاداش میں650ملئین ڈالرکاجرمانہ https://t.co/IVCXAucj6T

Lets see..ke 11th sep se jo week shuru horaha hai...us main kia hota hai? Abhi tak tu achi vibes nahi aarahein... :(

Waisy ab tak ..media par itna shor nahi hua ke SC ke judge ki jo monitoring honi thee..woh kiun nahi horahi? Sirf Rauf Klasra aur Amir Mateen..iska zikr kartay hain apnay program main..ya phir Mohd Malik ne kiya hai, apnay prog main.. Kisi aur channel par yeh discuss hi nahi horaha hai ke Justice Ijazul Ahsan ne monitoring karni rhee...woh kiun nahi horahi?

Pata nahi...ye issue..media par itna raise kiun nahi horaha?

BBQ banaou mazay uraou khaou peo mauj karo, bas jitna insaaf hona tha hogaya jo reh gaya us pe mitti pao :partay:

fp-004.jpg

Tv channels are reporting tht Chairman NAB has rejected DG NAB Lahore's request/refernce to put sharif family's name on ECL and freeze their assets... Chairman NAB has written letter to DG NAB ..on what basis ..should their names be put on ECL and their assets freezed? Thos suboot mahi diye gaye...

Wahh!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: And Justice Ijazul Ahsan still sleeping :chilli::chilli::chilli:

:wave::wave::wave: Justice in Pakistan

Long live sharifs!!!

Chairman NAB rejects recommendations to freeze Sharif family's assets

156665_1787618_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Chairman of National Accountability Bureau on Tuesday rejected recommendations to freeze the Sharif family's assets.

Chairman NAB also rejected the recommendation to add former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his two sons' names to the Exit Control List.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/156665-na...to-freeze-sharif-familys-assets?59ae956072d95

Pata nahi..iss paragraph ka maqsad kia tha?

16. The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Pakistan is requested to nominate an Hon’ble Judge of this Court to supervise and monitor implementation of this judgment in letter and spirit and oversee the proceedings conducted by the NAB and the Accountability Court in the above matters.

Allah Justice Ijazul Ahsan se poochay ga..

Jab inhein kuch karna hi nahi tha..tu monitoring judge banay kiun thay?

Ya agar SC non serious thee...ke unhein apna verdict implement karaana hi nahi tha...tu monitoring judge ka kahaa hi kiun..inhon ne apni judgment main?

Allah poochay ga..inn se... Ye topi drama khatam karna chahye ab.. Waisy hi clean chit de detay... Monitoring judge ka keh kar...aur phir kuch na karna..sab ko khuli choot de di hai..

@Shane

In simple words Panama Bench has done enough of its job by appointing a monitoring judge. Even NAB was told by head of former JIT to approach monitoring judge for permission to questioning JIT.

Answer these simple question for my information please:

Why is PTI or JI or SRA not interested in approaching monitoring judge for their grievances?

- They are, but more clarity is required to devise a plan. They (I can say for PTI) are watching it closely, what direction it (references) take upon lapse of given time.

Why not approach SC for NAB not opening Hudaibya cases?

- Refer to above.

What is stopping the three petitioners to file contempt of court against NS?

- Refer to above

Why can't they file against the Governments of SS and SKA for providing state resources to a DQ person?

- Refer to above

Why leave the field open for PMLN?

- No one is leaving it open, just wait till Sept 11th

Ok but why are the petitioners so laid back, muddai sust, why expect munsif chust?

- Refer to above

Apologies @Shane for bringing in the older post of Aug 20th for the almost 9/11 date :) as it pertains to their chitrol part 2.

Enjoying the condition of $harifs :)

In my association/observation of decades with/of $harifs - I have never seen them running so like a headless chicken ever than current times.

Apologies @Shane for bringing in the older post of Aug 20th for the almost 9/11 date :) as it pertains to their chitrol part 2.

Enjoying the condition of $harifs :)

In my association/observation of decades with/of $harifs - I have never seen them running so like a headless chicken ever than current times.

I think PTI has somewhat lost interest in following up on NAB references.. I think PTI is more focussed on next elections.. PTI hasnt yet filed any application before monitoring judge..on NAB references.....Sheikh Rashid is comparatively more active..

Baji Maryam is busy campaigning like a queen for her mother..abusing and insulting state instituitions...with full state protocol..

Theres news..tht NS is about to return on 8th..and will again start "awaami raabta muhim"(abusing Supreme Cour Muhim)

NAB is using all tricks to save sharifs..

SC monitoring judge is not doing his job.. NAB is free to do whatever it wants

I dont think...sharifs are worried right now, at all.. They are all set to win NA-120 by using all state resources and i think....also set to be acquitted from NAB refrences like Zardari

I think PTI has somewhat lost interest in following up on NAB references.. I think PTI is more focussed on next elections.. PTI hasnt yet filed any application before monitoring judge..on NAB references.....Sheikh Rashid is comparatively more active..

Baji Maryam is busy campaigning like a queen for her mother..abusing and insulting state instituitions...with full state protocol..

Theres news..tht NS is about to return on 8th..and will again start "awaami raabta muhim"(abusing Supreme Cour Muhim)

NAB is using all tricks to save sharifs..

SC monitoring judge is not doing his job.. NAB is free to do whatever it wants

I dont think...sharifs are worried right now, at all.. They are all set to win NA-120 by using all state resources and i think....also set to be acquitted from NAB refrences like Zardari

In their ($harif's) dreams!

In their ($harif's) dreams!

What? Winning NA-120 or getting acquitted from NAB refrences?

Whatever,hopefully you are right,, but situation doesnt seem too bright right now for us..

NAB ..as usual playing old tricks..to save sharifs...there has been no monitoring by SC, as of yet.. If SC remains indifferent(which seems to be the case) NAB will file weak and faulty refrences, as a result of which..sharifs will be acquitted like zardari..

.while in NA-120 all state resources are being used..for baji maryam... Highly unlikely tht kulsoom nawaz will lose ...in lahore..which is their home ground

What? Winning NA-120 or getting acquitted from NAB refrences?

Whatever,hopefully you are right,, but situation doesnt seem too bright right now for us..

NAB ..as usual playing old tricks..to save sharifs...there has ben no monitoring by SC, as of yet.. If SC remains indifferent(which seems to be the case) NAB will file weak and fault refrences, as a result of which..sharifs will be acquitted like zardari..

.while in NA-120 all state resources are being used..for baji maryam... Highly unlikely tht kulsoom nawaz will lose ...in lahore..which is their home ground

Both of above and beyond....

Back
Top Bottom