What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Bhai latka do

Chemotherapy se asaan hai.

Baggage nahi chaiye warna sirf 14 august walay Pakistani ban jao.

Qadri fatwa dedega k cake katlo halal ha 14august ka.

Ye baat ap nahi samajh sakte. Insaaf dikhta hai or ye log chahte hai. Awaam ko 3 dozen families 1857 se rule kar rahi hai. Baari baari loot rahe hain

Islam me jamhooriyat nahi? Ye kis khabees ne apko bataya?

Islami nizaam ki targheeb de rahe ho. Ishaq Dar k peche namaz parh lia kro.

Mazaak banaya hua ha k cancer hogaya pathri nikal ayi.

70 saal k hain. Normal baat hai. Ghar betho is omar me. Badshahat khatam hone wali hai.

Ya to namrood ki tarha asmaan per teer maro ya zameen pe base khudaon per.

Haq or Batil ka mamla hai

Even simpler words for our defenders, our heros, our blood:

Interfere only in aid of Justice, brutal, to the letter justice! Don't meddle in politics you are meant not to understand in the first place.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, LET JUSTICE PREVAIL IN PAKISTAN.

Last edited:
Bhai latka do

Chemotherapy se asaan hai.

Baggage nahi chaiye warna sirf 14 august walay Pakistani ban jao.

Qadri fatwa dedega k cake katlo halal ha 14august ka.

Ye baat ap nahi samajh sakte. Insaaf dikhta hai or ye log chahte hai. Awaam ko 3 dozen families 1857 se rule kar rahi hai. Baari baari loot rahe hain

Islam me jamhooriyat nahi? Ye kis khabees ne apko bataya?

Islami nizaam ki targheeb de rahe ho. Ishaq Dar k peche namaz parh lia kro.

Mazaak banaya hua ha k cancer hogaya pathri nikal ayi.

70 saal k hain. Normal baat hai. Ghar betho is omar me. Badshahat khatam hone wali hai.

Ya to namrood ki tarha asmaan per teer maro ya zameen pe base khudaon per.

Haq or Batil ka mamla hai

Rrevolution ki zaroorat hai.. log niklain ge khud apnay liey insaaf cheennay tou milega.. warna gal sarr kar mar jaein, qayamat tak kabhi establishment, kabhi politicians, kabhi international players ke haathon ghut ghut kar martay rahaingay... anyway, meri bala se..

Even simpler words for our defenders, our heros, our blood:

Interfere only in aid of Justice, brutal, to the letter justice! Don't meddle in politics you don't understand in the first place.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, LET JUSTICE PREVAIL IN PAKISTAN.

Had there been no justice. There would be no Pakistan.

Pakistan's Foundations lay in principles of justice.

Since 1951 the menace of feudalism has held us back by hook or crook.

Pakistan is the representation of Islam in modern world.

And we have a fukkin Zardari Altaf Nawaz alliance to show for it.

Allah ne dil kalay krne reh gaye hai.
Qanoon to jungle ka chal raha hai adal or insaf ka nahi.

Faida India se larne ka sab hi koste hai hame hamari badhaali per

Rrevolution ki zaroorat hai.. log niklain ge khud apnay liey insaaf cheennay tou milega.. warna gal sarr kar mar jaein, qayamat tak kabhi establishment, kabhi politicians, kabhi international players ke haathon ghut ghut kar martay rahaingay... anyway, meri bala se..

Revolution nahee aasakta iss mulk maen, we all know it very well.

Revolution nahee Justice!

It is in our sights but irony is that we are too afraid to go that way and looking for excuses to go the other.

Sir koi revolution nahi.

Ek imaandar SHO

Stop romanticising western Revolutions

Sorry to say that all the narrative you have described above has zero value and amounts to lame excuses by establishment to go easy on Nawaz.

shayad you haven't read my post carefully. specially the second part. I am not defending any deal brokers whether its establishment or judiciary or whoever. And this is being reflected in my all previous posts as well.

jahan tak rahi India ki baat, tou aaj MQM london ko ijazat dedain election larnay ki, 90% seat jeetay gi Karachi se dobara.. I can bet on this.

Jindal ke baghair visa aanay se bara farq par gaya.. Ch. Sugar mills main 40 Indians ke kaam karnay se bhi kafi farq parr gaya. public support zero hogaee. sahi keh rahay hain bhai jan aap.

Bari achi, samajhdaar, parhi likhi qaum hai hamari jisay inn sab baaton ke idraak hai.

Revolution nahee aasakta iss mulk maen, we all know it very well.

Revolution nahee Justice!

It is in our sights but irony is that we are too afraid to go that way and looking for excuses to go the other.

Phir lets wait for justice in our homes.

Sir koi revolution nahi.

Ek imaandar SHO

Stop romanticising western Revolutions

Stop crying for western system of democracy then.

shayad you haven't read my post carefully. specially the second part. I am not defending any deal brokers whether its establishment or judiciary or whoever. And this is being reflected in my all previous posts as well.

jahan tak rahi India ki baat, tou aaj MQM london ko ijazat dedain election larnay ki, 90% seat jeetay gi Karachi se dobara.. I can bet on this.

Jindal ke baghair visa aanay se bara farq par gaya.. Ch. Sugar mills main 40 Indians ke kaam karnay se bhi kafi farq parr gaya. public support zero hogaee. sahi keh rahay hain bhai jan aap.

Bari achi, samajhdaar, parhi likhi qaum hai hamari jisay inn sab baaton ke idraak hai.

Sir masla kia hai.

Amreeka ne bhi apko khulla azaad kradia hai.

Ab kia saamri jadogar ka intezar hai.

Bhai my first post in Panama related thread was.

Niyyat hogi to hojaega.

Niyyat pe revolution nahi chalti. Wo insan ka apna emaan hota hai.

Democracy se itni nafrat kio bhai?

With the list of enemies we have we cant afford a revolution, we simply cant. The intel agencies know this fact too well or else u might have seen a revolution already, believe me it's not too difficult, certain factors simply need to carry out a brainwashing opp against certain actors on religious grounds and than rile up the populous using religion. The problem lies with the countless international players gauging us like hungry wolfs for the right moment to devour us, like for instance a major internal strife.....This is exactly why the path of accountability through justice and rule of law has been selected, it will take a little longer but will surely deliver in the end with no risk to our existance incured. Mark the fact that this is Quaid e Azam's path too, he knew an uprising at that time would not have been succesful hence he choose a political and legal solution, the situation is not much different right now hence we must and will choose a legal solution as we cannot afford a revolution.

With the list of enemies we have we cant afford a revolution, we simply cant. The intel agencies know this fact too well or else u might have seen a revolution already, believe me it's not too difficult, certain factors simply need to carry out a brainwashing opp against certain actors on religious grounds and than rile up the populous using religion. The problem lies with the countless international players gauging us like hungry wolfs for the right moment to devour us, like for instance a major internal strife.....This is exactly why the path of accountability through justice and rule of law has been selected, it will take a little longer but will surely deliver in the end with no risk to our existance incured. Mark the fact that this is Quaid e Azam's path too, he knew an uprising at that time would not have been succesful hence he choose a political and legal solution, the situation is not much different right now hence we must and will choose a legal solution as we cannot afford a revolution.

I like your comment.

Status quo apologists are equally to be blamed.

Dara kar rakhte hain.

Fear tactics.

Khair sannu ki. Jab tak islami republic ha reh lenge warna kahi or nikal jaenge.

Phir lets wait for justice in our homes.

Stop crying for western system of democracy then.
Do you know the fact that western democracy is the parlimentry system while the american presidential democracy is almost exactly based on the caliphate system of islam. Ben Franklin America's founding father was an extreme admirer of political and legal Islam, he used to read the quran. Democracy is not wrong, parlimentry democracy is wrong, the presidential system where the populous directly elects a leader through vote is the modern form of the bait sysyem of Islam. Islam is all about democracy, just not British democracy. We need a presidential system here in Pak asap.

I admire your posts myself, don't take my post as against yourself but the chance of such a deal.

Precisely why I mentioned how MQM is being handled, so should PMLN be(Nawaz & Co are whimps).

Read what little I wrote again; serious cohesive effort and even propaganda is required not just a few lame bubbles. (yar! Even PMLN did a better propaganda job on "new game changing evidence" just there wasn't any proof, it's different as this is supposed to be in media only to get desired result). Thank you for calling me Bhai jan, won't take it in the meant gesture.

If it worked in Karachi to keep things under control, why try to fix something not broken in the first place?

My appeal is simple, let justice prevail.

Do you know the fact that western democracy is the parlimentry system while the american presidential democracy is almost exactly based on the caliphate system of islam. Ben Franklin America's founding father was an extreme admirer of political and legal Islam, he used to read the quran. Democracy is not wrong, parlimentry democracy is wrong, the presidential system where the populous directly elects a leader through vote is the modern form of the bait sysyem of Islam. Islam is all about democracy, just not British democracy. We need a presidential system here in Pak asap.

The only exception is that Islamic Caliphate system only requires religious people to contest elections. and not everyone is allowed to vote initially. but allegience is a must by everyone.

So if you bring presidential democracy in Pakistan where Asif Zardari and Nawaz Shareef is allowed to contest, and everyone is allowed to vote, then its not Islamic.

The only exception is that Islamic Caliphate system only requires religious people to contest elections. and not everyone is allowed to vote initially. but allegience is a must by everyone.

So if you bring presidential democracy in Pakistan where Asif Zardari and Nawaz Shareef is allowed to contest, and everyone is allowed to vote, then its not Islamic.

Who told you this?

Each and every citizen has the right to choose the leader.

Imaan o meter nikaalna chor den.

Muslims get automatic recognition while dhinmis after the taxation.

Even Mohammed said leave him out of matters of the world. For e.g how to tend crops or warfare.

Choren ye kabhi karachi ana hua to baat krlenge. Siwaye ek banking system k humne sare solutions nikal liye hain.

That's why we need justice, to actually work it's worth.

This system or that, nothing good lasts without justice, hence our current state of affairs. We won't achieve anything if we keep running away from serving justice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom